Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,550 members, 7,951,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow (16004 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Rivers Governorship Tribunal Fixes Judgement For Saturday 24/10/2015 / What Nigeria Consitution Say About Saraki Court Injuction Against Ccb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by adedayourt(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kyase:
grin
This one pass doctors own ooo.

walahi
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Y
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by RichDad1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

I hope you wont have heart attack tommorow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abobaku1, don't worry, you'll still be able to keep your aśš licking job afterwards. grin
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by ijebu2020: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sunofgod:
A lot on Nigerians have this horrible writing - why?

(End Time Writing . . .)

Correct and Ure just one of them....did you mean horrible writtingor spelling or misuse of words.........A lot on Nigerians or a lot of.......lolz
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by Imortal001: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=viviangist post=40846649]Just Tomorrow ... Back To Blogging after days of Running around for the Burial #VivianGist ... Thanking you all , i love you more....
so na you go snap dead body dey post am for nairaland abi? why? to gain what? sympathy.... how do u want kids to feel when they see somethings like this?
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by tomakint: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dannyset:
Forget Saraki issue! Court can't nullify his election. Na CCT fit do am for now.
I think it is now becoming crystal clear the type of politics this Administration is trying to run 'Operation Weed Out The Bad Elements' at all cost.
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by CioAngels(f): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
What are we expecting? Saraki has billions of dollars to buy the judges over.
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by Dannyset(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
tomakint:

I think it is now becoming crystal clear the type of politics this Administration is trying to run 'Operation Weed Out The Bad Elements' at all cost.
So long it doesn't stop Nigerians from reaping the dividends of Democracy, let them go ahead and weed out the unwanted Elements.
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by tomakint: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dannyset:

So long it doesn't stop Nigerians from reaping the dividends of Democracy, let them go ahead and weed out the unwanted Elements.
But seriously I don't know why this Saraki's case is taking forever.....that dude is a big stain on Buhari's anti-corruption crusade and no reasonable political pundit will take Buhari serious with rogue Saraki by his side.
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by Dannyset(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
tomakint:

But seriously I don't know why this Saraki's case is taking forever.....that dude is a big stain on Buhari's anti-corruption crusade and no reasonable political pundit will take Buhari serious with rogue Saraki by his side.
Buhari is not the reason why Saraki case is taking long. Our constitution has loopholes that Lawyers(SANs) can take advantage of, and develop so many injunctions. If you check very well, you will see its not Saraki's case alone that goes lengthy.
That is why PMB said Judiciary is the problem of Nigeria. It allows corruption to persist.

Now, that Dokpesi and Dasuki has been charge to Court, watch how the case will drag. Not because PMB don't want them jailed, but because the SANS will always do their work.
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by badesco(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
viviangist:
Court of Appeal Ilorin Div fixes Judgement for tomorrow regarding election of Senate President

Source https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/674627942660575232.

All Apc is doing is to that all key players or arrow heads in Pdp are removed by all means! but it would not work.
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by dhateeboi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
ionsman:
We all know what the outcome will be except this country's name is no longer Nigeria.

Lol.... the change is transitional bro
it'll continue to bear Nigeria but we hope it gets better in the nearest future

We're already seeing things we normally won't see in the Nigeria we used to know

#Let'sHopeItGetsBetter
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
this sahara reporters chai..them dy for new york but how they post news with its respective documents still amaze me..more grease to their elbow
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by AdeniyiA(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sunofgod:
A lot on Nigerians have this horrible writing - why?

(End Time Writing . . .)

A lot of Nigerians have this horrible sight - why?, it's End Time vision ...
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by tomakint: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dannyset:

Buhari is not the reason why Saraki case is taking long. Our constitution has loopholes that Lawyers(SANs) can take advantage of, and develop so many injunctions. If you check very well, you will see its not Saraki's case alone that goes lengthy.
That is why PMB said Judiciary is the problem of Nigeria. It allows corruption to persist.

Now, that Dokpesi and Dasuki has been charge to Court, watch how the case will drag. Not because PMB don't want them jailed, but because the SANS will always do their work.
My dear brother do you think under Obj the sly and devilish Saraki would have survived with these legal 'loopholes'?
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by CHIKADA1: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2015
mcmaurice20:
na jona cause am
abeg live my #JONA in 2 dis matter,buhari no get direction
Re: Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow by Dannyset(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
tomakint:

My dear brother do you think under Obj the sly and devilish Saraki would have survived with these legal 'loopholes'?
PMB don't want to be seen has someone who deliberately want to nail people. He would rather leave the Court to do its job, especially if it's not the issue of looting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election / Nigerian Air Force Day 2023 (Pictures, Video) / Nine Months After Subsidy Removal, Where Are The Palliatives As Promised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.