Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

VACANCY ALERT: An Editor Is Urgently Need. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY ALERT: An Editor Is Urgently Need. (817 Views)

Vacancy Alert!!! - An Experienced Teacher Who Can Double As H.O.D / Job Vacancy Alert: Contract Staff At A Multinational Fashion&textiles Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY ALERT: An Editor Is Urgently Need. by asavibe: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Do you reside around AJAH,LAGOS?
Are You Older Than 17?
Are You a Good Movie or social media flicks Video Editor and You are in-search of Work?

If Yes, This is to let you know That Yourspotlit Company Is Urgently In Need of a Good Video Editor that can Edit an Eyepopping Videos.
So Are You Good and Proud of what You Do?
Do you Have What It takes to Be Hired?

Then Waste No Time as you connect With Us Below:
Tel -07014737540 / 07011821204
Email: Wilson@live.com
Re: VACANCY ALERT: An Editor Is Urgently Need. by InZA: 2:04am On Dec 11, 2015
asavibe:

Do you reside around AJAH,LAGOS?
Are You Older Than 17?
Are You a Good Movie or social media flicks Video Editor and You are in-search of Work?

If Yes, This is to let you know That Yourspotlit Company Is Urgently In Need of a Good Video Editor that can Edit an Eyepopping Videos.
So Are You Good and Proud of what You Do?
Do you Have What It takes to Be Hired?

Then Waste No Time as you connect With Us Below:
Tel -07014737540 / 07011821204
Email: Wilson@live.com

I know someone who's a really good video editor staying in that axis. Before I send him this link, I would like to know if it's a full time or part time job. Moreso, with the way your post is flawed with typographical errors-it doesn't seem to me like you represent a company that can even pay the industry's standard for a video editor. So if you don't mind me asking what's the range of the salary expected.

By the way I'm a Motion Graphics Designer myself but I'm employed. So please kindly answer these questions. Thank you.
Re: VACANCY ALERT: An Editor Is Urgently Need. by cyntobless(f): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
InZA:

I know someone who's a really good video editor staying in that axis. Before I send him this link, I would like to know if it's a full time or part time job. Moreso, with the way your post is flawed with typographical errors-it doesn't seem to me like you represent a company that can even pay the industry's standard for a video editor. So if you don't mind me asking what's the range of the salary expected.

By the way I'm a Motion Graphics Designer myself but I'm employed. So please kindly answer these questions. Thank you.

excuse me plz,your approach is indeed very bad,since you attached must importance on the sentence the best thing to do was read and ignore,no need for questions.
I hope you have gotten answers to your question.
Re: VACANCY ALERT: An Editor Is Urgently Need. by InZA: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
cyntobless:

excuse me plz,your approach is indeed very bad,since you attached must importance on the sentence the best thing to do was read and ignore,no need for questions.
I hope you have gotten answers to your question.

Hello ma, I'm sorry that you find my approach in bad taste, but I really don't have any issue with you. If you were able to answer the questions I raised, I would have deemed it fit to explain further the reasons that informed my approach and the questions I asked but since you have no answers... I hope you can kindly steer clear and allow the OP answer the questions, if he's ever going to answer.

Thank you ma.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Possibly Be A Job Scam Advert (photo) / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Graduate Jobs At MRS Oil Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.