Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement (49206 Views)

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by jonnieoneng: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:
I think he went too far! I believe real muslims are not the extremist and the extremist are not real muslims.
I would love to agreed with you..........But Moslems are not doing enough to stop those who are peaching extremist ideology and that is the issue.They need to do more than just react to Trump's sentiments..........Also muslim must be wary of the victory of the far right party in France.If u are comparing Trump with Hitler......then you haven't met Marine de la pen
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by olumite1234(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
The truth is bitter atimes.
The man is right and I believe someday,Americans will regret Obamas action.

All muslims are terrorist. Those that did not join them are only afraid of death and they support all their actions. They rejoice in their mind whenever there is a major terrorist attact expecially in western countries.
99% of all the terrorist group in the world today are islamic terrorist group.
Saudi Arabia has 100,000 empty air conditioned tents that is capable of housing over 3 million people, but they have not taken in any refugees from Syria and lebanon.
Investigations prove that ISIS receive finances from agents in Saudi Arabia ,qatar and turkey every month.
Their aim is for islam to dominate the world which will never be possible for them.
Any religion that does not promote peace and humanity is from the devil.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.... quite true SHeKAU was also peaceful b4 he turned into a beast for Allah also Osama bin ladin
and Charles okah that blew the first bomb in Suleja Nigeria is a born again christian too.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Emac34: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
Muslim are peaceful in nature, has the highest tolerance level, speaks good ascents and spread peace..Yar'adua is an example, he was the best democrat we've had, within two years. Yet he's a muslim
So wat abt ur so called deadly Muslims terrorist groups e.g boko haram Talibans IsIs ar dey nt Muslims coz dey claimed 2 b dey real ones fighting 4 dey religion

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
HaneefahRN:

*yawns*, sorry, my days of arguing with stereopythic pple are in the past. Do ur researches and blive what u want, not my problem.
I av something called a bed, it's calling now so good night
..... Good nite too ....... also dream of 72 virgin men that will bang u to stupor in jannah whenu die for allah "!!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
how can a Daft man you claim I am simultaneously be your bro? If not that you are really cripple upstairs. By the way explain to me why Christians still prefer the north. Look! We are not toddler here,if Christians are really subjugated like you claim they wouldn't wanna hear the word north talk less of establishing there
....... sorry it id traders that prefer north not Christians!!!! use ya brain!!!!! ..... cos of d access to cheap goods
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by manny4life(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mee234:

Unfortunately you are not going to vote come November next year. Those he is seeking their vote seem to approve him

I will vote but definitely not for him... America does not need racists.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
olumite1234:

All muslims are terrorist. Those that did not join them are only afraid of death and they support all their actions. They rejoice in their mind whenever there is a major terrorist attact expecially in western countries.
Saudi Arabia has 100,000 empty air conditioned tents that is capable of housing over 3 million people, but they have not taken in any refugees from Syria and lebanon.
Investigations prove that ISIS receive finances from agents in Saudi Arabia ,qatar and turkey every month.
Their aim is for islam to dominate the world which will never be possible for them.
yanyanpu! Go do you research well, where were you when William Hague and Hillary clinton where saying they have to continue arming the rebels(alqaeda,Isil)in Syria both financially and weaponry? Guess then you were sleeping because there were just killing their fellow but now that they started killing some American journal here you are fully awake! Hypocrite!!!!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by feran15(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Na wa o. Christianity not a religion. Islam not a religion.

Na who dey build all these mosques and churches na? All our politicians wey dey swear by the Holie books, dem no get religion?

why una allah and yahweh worshippers mumu lyk ds?

if no be religion, na boy's scout?

ngwa na, nairaland is not a website.

Bros you did not read his comment.
he said Islam in not JUST a religion
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Abillsable: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
themonk:
How this man made a billion dollars is still confusing undecided
Lets say God found it fit to bless him.He is a smart and intelligent man .He has business instincts.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by jonnieoneng: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
olumite1234:

You have actually said my mind.As an addendum I think there is need to actually study the "books"of the prophet
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
ideatoprince18:
....... sorry it id traders that prefer north not Christians!!!! use ya brain!!!!! ..... cos of d access to cheap goods
you need a brain surgery. Can't get your point
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Abillsable: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Well said.
Chidozieude:
People can shout as loud as they want

The man has spoken his mind and he has reiterated that he has no regrets for his comments

The most annoying part is the condemnation from outside America. He wants to be the President of the USA and not Europe, Arab countries etc

His message is for Americans, some of who support him 100%. I dont agree with his statements but he has a right to express them.

The level of political correctness in the world is becoming nauseating. Anytime anyone expresses anti-Islam or anti-homosexual sentiments, the left brigade use the social media to hound them.

Funny enough, his popularity ratings among republican voters has increased since his speech. Maybe it will be short-lived but it shows that a lot of people actually agree with him.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
and Charles okah that blew the first bomb in Suleja Nigeria is a born again christian too.
...... tell Mr ... DID CHARLES OKAH BLOW D BOMB BECAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST?? go n look at boko haram videos the "all fatiyah" was recited before they killed a captive ...... and after killing they shouted allah Akbar!!!!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by abnsugbe: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:
I think he went too far! I believe real muslims are not the extremist and the extremist are not real muslims.

Islam is a threat to human existence. They don't practice what they say and don't say what they actually practice. Boko haram, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Fulani Herdsmen are all Islamic group. Terrorist set of people.
Until muslims rise and not just condemn the actions of terrorists but go further to publicly disassociate themselves from those monsters, I won't stop bashing them cos the truth isnot all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by abnsugbe: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
olatwo:
Muslims aint terrorist

Islam is a threat to human existence. They don't practice what they say and don't say what they actually practice. Boko haram, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Fulani Herdsmen are all Islamic group. Terrorist set of people.
Until muslims rise and not just condemn the actions of terrorists but go further to publicly disassociate themselves from those monsters, I won't stop bashing them cos the truth isnot all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Emac34:

So wat abt ur so called deadly Muslims terrorist groups e.g boko haram Talibans IsIs ar dey nt Muslims coz dey claimed 2 b dey real ones fighting 4 dey religion
when pentagon invaded Iraq on 3 false bases that was never proofen to be truth and claim over 1 million lives. Where they called christian Crusaders? Guess you don't know
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by abnsugbe: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
chuose:
Many of us agree with what he said.

The problem lies in Islam.

Jesus teaches to love ur enemy.

Mat 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies

Mohammed teaches to blow everybody up.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
you need a brain surgery. Can't get your point
.....I thought u were educated and can prove a point or two to me buh now I see u are useless as d words DAT came out of Mohammad's mouth
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by abnsugbe: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
manny4life:
As much as I condemn all these terrorists, and I pray they should all suffer this same fate as others, his statement is evil. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere in govt, his type will hasten WWIII, and even plunge America to suffer more terrorist attacks.

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:

then it is a double-shame on REAL MUSLIMS 99.9% of them to wait until Donald Trump tells them what .1% Fake Muslims are doing that paints them in bad light.. REAL MUSLIMS indeed.. so the terrorists are non-muslims abi? the last 20 violent killings by coincidentally Muslim Criminals are not to be linked to Muslims as a whole.. so what are the remaining 99.9% dolts doing why don't they report their erring brothers but wait until they kill thousands before they start acting all literate and playing the victim.. sorry I don't buy that if she walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..?
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
abnsugbe:

your voice is so low, my neighbour can't hear you need to shout louder! Where we're you when Birom are roasting the Fulani in Jos? Now you call reprisal attack terror
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by abnsugbe: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
cowleg:
we need the likes of Donald trump as nigerian president if you agree with me.like this post. sai trump.

#Donald Trump supporters movement

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by jonnieoneng: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
He has a tower with TRUMP in front of it in Istanbul. They call it the "Trump Tower". It's one of his houses for business. The debate now is, dude wants Muslim money but he doesn't want Muslims themselves?
Those who accepyrd to take themin out of respect for human dignity......with what were they rewarded?SO I DON'T THINK I BLAME HIM.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.....I thought u were educated and can prove a point or two to me buh now I see u are useless as d words DAT came out of Mohammad's mouth
I don't need proof any point to a stray dog like you. Cus you've actually choose a path to zeal on
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ehinmowo: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2015
we are gradually becoming hypocrites! why do pple say d man does not know what he was saying when over 95% of the terrorist groups are moslems. wen these monstrous acts are explicitly written and support by the Quran. why do we call him a fool when a Muslim cleric we openly preach unhumane doctrines and the greatest danger the world faces today, apart from global warming, stems out of Islam.

pls let's stop denying the facts that present themselves before us.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by jonnieoneng: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2015
ideatoprince18:
...... tell Mr ... DID CHARLES OKAH BLOW D BOMB BECAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST?? go n look at boko haram videos the "all fatiyah" was recited before they killed a captive ...... and after killing they shouted allah Akbar!!!!
YOU HAVE EXPOSED HOW INSINCERE MUSLIMS ARE TO THEMSELVES AND OTHERS.SOMEONE EARLIER SAID HENRY OKAH WAS A BORN CHRISTIAN.IT
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] seems you all gone good nyt too!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by nortcentrallord(m): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2015
slowpoison1:
few years from now americans will regret not listening to trump...muslims are apocaliptic cult members,.suicide bombers and child molesters

Trump has a point though he may not have passed it across in the right way. Muslims are fast taking over Europe and America and Saudi is fast sponsoring that. Don't forget the whites gives birth to @ most two kids in most cases but the muslims with their polygamous lifestyle gives birth @ will. The repercussion is that in the next 100 years, there will be more muslims in Europe and America than even the natives who own their country and since democracy is a game of numbers, they will provide a muslim president who will push their jihad agenda and cause more confusion in the whole world. Trump like a business man that he is trying to proffer a long term solution to a foreseen problem but the blind will not see it. I wonder why christian, budhist, traditionalists and other religion don't go about making bombs and blowing fellow humans and things up. Why is it just the muslims who reserve the monopoly of this violence? We should all ask this question.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Tjankhal:
I don't need proof any point to a stray dog like you. Cus you've actually choose a path to zeal on
......not that I would even consider a point u av to prove .... cos u are a Zombie for Mohammad .... a man DAT supports rape , pedpphilia and incest

Quran 65:4:
"And those of your women as have passed the
age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah
(prescribed divorce period), if you have doubts
(about their periods), is three months, and for
those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still
immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is
three months likewise, except in case of death].
And for those who are pregnant (whether they are
divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah
(prescribed period) is until they deliver (their
burdens) (give birth) and whosoever fears Allah
and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his
matter easy for him."
The most important duty of any species is the
care and protection of its young. The prime duty
of mankind is to raise children in a safe and
caring environment, so they can progress into
responsible adults. There is no worse crime than
the sexual abuse and exploitation of children. But
verse 65:4 clearly approves marriages and sexual
copulation with pre-pubescent little girls, who
haven't started menstruating yet. And
Muhammad at the age of 50 duly complied with
this sanction of Allah by marrying his niece
Aisha, only 6 years old. This is an extremely evil
teaching. Allah is a pedophile monster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2015
jonnieoneng:

YOU HAVE EXPOSED HOW INSINCERE MUSLIMS ARE TO THEMSELVES AND OTHERS.SOMEONE EARLIER SAID HENRY OKAH WAS A BORN CHRISTIAN.IT
No! But because he was a christian(instigators of evil), and when he wanted to start spilling out, he was sent to south Africa to enjoy an unending trial.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by jelal007(m): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Chidozieude:
People can shout as loud as they want

The man has spoken his mind and he has reiterated that he has no regrets for his comments

The most annoying part is the condemnation from outside America. He wants to be the President of the USA and not Europe, Arab countries etc

His message is for Americans, some of who support him 100%. I dont agree with his statements but he has a right to express them.

The level of political correctness in the world is becoming nauseating. Anytime anyone expresses anti-Islam or anti-homosexual sentiments, the left brigade use the social media to hound them.

Funny enough, his popularity ratings among republican voters has increased since his speech. Maybe it will be short-lived but it shows that a lot of people actually agree with him.
U see my bro,that's where u're getting it wrong. An american president is not just 4 d US but that of the world as well. He can make decisions that can affect people anywhere in the world. Besides,America originally belongs to the Red indians(Native Americans). Every other person is an immigrant (Trump included). His statements automatically violates the 1st and 5th amendment(s),something guaranteed by the US constitution. The idiot is calling 4a halt to muslims entering America,but he has businesses in muslim nations;isn't that hypocrisy? The world does not need anoda George Bush in power that will come and create more problems 4d US and indeed the rest of the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.