Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Unn Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post Ume (674 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / How To Check 2010 Unn Post Ume Result / Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Post Ume by yugoboy: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2009
pls i'd like to know when university of nigeria nsukka will hold their post ume exams for 2009/2010, and how much their application form is.
Re: Unn Post Ume by nnamdi2008: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2009
there is no admission info but i will be on my way to nssukka today and i will garner a lot of admission info

call;08033666683 for more infomation
Re: Unn Post Ume by remzor(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2009
tnx nnamdi. mur power2 ur elbow
Re: Unn Post Ume by StellaN3(f): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2009
at least we should have hope right
i will give u a call pls dont be fake type oooooo
abeg
Re: Unn Post Ume by remzor(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2009
Hehe!
Re: Unn Post Ume by ofunna(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2009
hey guys i need ur help here, anybody with useful information about UNN, Please give me a call 08035109983 or email macus200@yahoo.com,
Re: Unn Post Ume by yugoboy: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
guys i have info about unn admission.check dis out.

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2009/2010 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSIONS

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made the University their first and second choice in the 2009 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) and scored 200 and above for screening on Friday July 10 and Saturday July 11, 2009, at 8.30 a.m.

The screening will be conducted at both the Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University as follows:
DATE: FRIDAY, JULY10, 2009
VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS
FACULTIES:
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Faculty of Health Science and Technology
Faculty of Pharmacy FACULTIES:
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geodesy)

DATE: SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2009
VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS
FACULTIES:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law FACULTIES:
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Physical Sciences

ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION

[a] Eligible candidates will be required to pre-register for the screening. The scratch cards for on-line pre-registration, at the rate of two thousand Naira (N2,000) each, will be available at the following banks in the major cities of the Federation:

- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc., and also
the Micro Finance Banks in Nsukka and Enugu Campuses of the University.

[b] On-line Pre-registration commences on Monday June 15, 2009 and ends on Friday July 3, 2009. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.

With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2009/2010 Post-UME screening Form on-line at www.unnportal.com., and scan on the form, their recent passport size photograph with a red background, showing both ears, no cap and no eye glasses on the form. Please note that blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.

[c] Candidates are also required to bring the following for the screening exercise:

(i) A copy of ON-LINE form duly completed, carrying the passport-size photograph;
(ii) 2009/2010 JAMB Slip

(iii) Two recent passport-size colour photograph with the name and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photograph;
(iv) HB pencil and eraser

No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.

The screening exercise on each campus will commence at 8.30 a.m. prompt.

Information on the halls for the screening will be made available at the campuses.

VISUALY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES

Blind candidates who scored 180 and above should register on-line, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

Candidates for Direct Entry should procure the scratch card for registration and watch out for announcement for screening of Direct Entry Candidates subsequently.

Please Note: The PIN code on the scratch card would also be used to access the results of the exercise and admission status on line. Candidates are therefore advised to keep it safe and intact for that purpose.

Candidates should visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng for this information.

A. I. Okonta
Ag. REGISTRAR
nfo about unn admission

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Will Like To Know The University That Their Pdegree Form Still On Sales? / Adekunle Ajasin Has Conducted Fake Post Ume! / Any Hope For Part-time Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.