Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union (851 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
First u should read my topics is all connected to this my boyfriend.He told me that he needs passport of EU coz he didnt come to Europe for love but to get documents...it made me to lye to him coz i was afraid to lose him...coz i love that guy too much sad n i was doing all.for him.he even hit me and throw me.out of his home in ukcountry but i still.forgive him all..i am.citizen of non EU country...so now if i tell him truth he will.leave me...Is he right for asking me EU pasport or this kind of help?n is he right if he leaves me.if i cannot.give him what he needs?PLS HELP n how can i keep.him even it seems impossible??I will apreciate any kind of help.from.u.HOW CAN I TELL HIM.TRUTH??
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by chocolateme(f): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ok.. First of all, I am confused with your English.
Grammatically speaking if you know what I mean..

1 Like

Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by OCTAVO: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
What's Europe Union btw?
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
chocolateme:
yes but i thinj u get what i wrote....so pls answer
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Dannidom(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Honey leave the op to his/her folly

Honey can you allow me love you like you deserve?

1 Like

Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Gofwane(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please ma let me ask you. Are you very ugly? Cos i think low self esteem is worrying you.

If not, how can one stick to a person you are sure doesn't love you?

1 Like

Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by chocolateme(f): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dannidom:
Honey leave the op to his/her folly

Honey can you allow me love you like you deserve?
on the condition that you "un-follow" all these numerous women you are "following" on nairaland
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gofwane:
Please ma let me ask you. Are you very ugly? Cos i think low self esteem is worrying you.

If not, how can one stick to a person you are sure doesn't love you?
......thank u for ur honesty....well.is strange but i am.very intelligent n good looking girl.but i permited to be treated as this...n dont know why...i love d guy so it made me be what i am not..
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Dannidom(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
chocolateme:
on the condition that you "un-follow" all these numerous women you are "following" on nairaland
With immediate effect but on the condition that you will reply my pm

1 Like

Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Chanchit: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
The guy thinks you have EU passport he still threw you out of his apartment, what would happen if he knows its a lie?! You are deadie!
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by cruzita(f): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
this is super story yyyyy a life of strife and sorrow
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chanchit:
The guy thinks you have EU passport he still threw you out of his apartment, what would happen if he knows its a lie?! You are deadie!
...no he thinks that i got it now but i didnt i lye to him
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Chanchit: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Europegirl24:
...no he thinks that i got it now but i didnt i lye to him

Emmm, babe,we are saying same thing.
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2015
If u can't give him an EU passport, then u have to look for abt 10000pounds for an arranged marriage with a European citizen n his visa should b abt 6mths left to expire. Alternatively he can get one of them pregnant, it's an easy short pass grin
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Grinch:
If u can't give him an EU passport, then u have to look for abt 10000pounds for an arranged marriage with a European citizen n his visa should b abt 6mths left to expire. Alternatively he can get one of them pregnant, it's an easy short pass grin
but who is right here...me or him??
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by jerryunit48: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2015
You are such a pretty girl that I know for sure but my problem with you is that you are so attached to this guy even though he treats you like you are nothing you will still give your life for him , I just can't understand you . That is why you will not get the other good guy.

1 Like

Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Europegirl24:
but who is right here...me or him??
Am not a fu*king relationship guru angry, u guys should sort ur sh*t out urself. I only gave u those option because u said u can't give him an EU passport... See ya grin
Re: Lying To My Boyfriend That I Got Passport Of Europe Union by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 10, 2015
jerryunit48:
You are such a pretty girl that I know for sure but my problem with you is that you are so attached to this guy even though he treats you like you are nothing you will still give your life for him , I just can't understand you . That is why you will not get the other good guy.
i dont know too i hope i wil change

(1) (Reply)

A Lady's Phone Inbox / Will A Man Only Date/Marry Me Because Of My Iphone 6+? / Jealousy In A Relationship. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.