Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Do It: Make The Tough Call! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do It: Make The Tough Call! (317 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / The Tough Side Of Being A Yoruba Demon (4 Troubles Yoruba Demons Go Through ) / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It: Make The Tough Call! by Marvelency(m): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Being loyal to your Girl/Boyfriend is good but being protective over your purpose is better.. .its important that we be in a relationship but not as important as you ruining my happiness and making me loose focus of the kind of man/woman I want to be.. . you better help me reach those goals than discourage me from getting there.. .

Walking towards your destiny may require you to distance yourself from certain people.. .if he or she is pulling you down in the name of love when you should be up then its time to off load some baggages.. . Just because they played a role in your past doesn't guarantee them a spot in your future.. . its a different ball game entirely.. .

Your goals have grown, your priorities have changed & your tolerance for foolishness has expired.. . The only people that should be getting the best from you are the ones that bring out the best in you.. .been in love is not foolishness, it doesn't take rubbish and dirt all in the name of love.. . Iron sharpens iron, his rod (intellectual, skills, knowledge, personality, character, humility & honesty) should sharpen yours.. .

You met so you guys can compliment each other in ways you can't alone so if that's not in the possible/picture then I don't see any reason why you should stick around.. . Aimless fun, flexing & flirting at the expense of your time is damning.. . No matter how smiling it seems to you, he (time) is not your friend.. .There shouldn't be time for rubbish partnership that doesn't amount to anything tangible than just good sex.. .Be smart!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex Back? / Seriously Searching For That Special Lady / Single Ladies: How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.