Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,351 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:03 AM

Girls Who Steal From You After A Nite Out - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls Who Steal From You After A Nite Out (701 Views)

Where are the Best Nigerian Nite Clubs in London? / Mtn Mid Nite Grooove -- Drop Ur Mtn Line Here / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Steal From You After A Nite Out by gistwithme: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2006
High time, our girls learn to respect them selves. Watch out sha, so it doesnt happen to you too and beware of this one http://athiefcalledtinadora.tripod.com
Re: Girls Who Steal From You After A Nite Out by BaBiEgAl(f): 1:08am On Oct 20, 2006
The Problem: Not to sound like a total slut or anything, but this question has been floating around in my head forever now, and I really wanna know how the heck to pleasure my boyfriend, without involving too much sexuality. I just don't feel like I have been doing enough for him and I really need some advice! Help me A.S.A.P!
Re: Girls Who Steal From You After A Nite Out by desiree(f): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2006
BUUUUUUUAAAAHHH!!!

Serious wahala!!!
Why did take someone you just met(internet) to your house in the first instance??
Re: Girls Who Steal From You After A Nite Out by Onyinboy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2007
Take heart!
Never you just trust anyone is the watch word.Always watch ur back for urself.Thank God she did not go that day only to come back with robbers for those things.they operate in various manner.
BE CAREFUL!!!
Taka care.
Re: Girls Who Steal From You After A Nite Out by CrazyMan(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2007
That guy is a fool a very big one believe me.
Re: Girls Who Steal From You After A Nite Out by holami1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2007
grin-This happened to me recently.My older Brother.
brought a lady home and she slept over nite,
So i had to leave the room and slept in the sitting room,
and i kept my mini mp3 flash player on the dvd player,
The next morning i went there but i couldnt find it anymore,
i ask her about it,she said i shud ask from my bro.,and he has gone out.
So i believed maybe my Bro. kept it for me.
tongue,so when he returned he know nothing about the whereabout of the device.
grin When she was going i tried viewing her body struture.cos she has no pocket on her jean trouser.I am very sure she must have kept it in her pant,. grin
If not can it disappear since last three month kiss
I fear oooo

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be My Friend / Is True Luv Real?! / Lagos Girls, Where R You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.