Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (1550 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Puppies In Western Cape After Having Sex With Their Family / #evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos) / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by abiodun2007: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2015
lmaooo... Twitter user @areycc lost her mind yesterday, guys after having the best sex of her life and suddenly found herself missing the guy and craving for his dick like crazy.
Read the insane tweets she posted. Real crazy stuff below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/girl-cries-out-on-twitter-after-having-best-sx-of-life.html

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by abiodun2007: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2015
Very very Sick hoe undecided

she haven't tasted my Heavenly anointed 9inchs yet angry
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2015
they shud check her well pls
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2015
End time girl
End time sex
End time d*ck
End time everything

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by pyyxxaro: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Make una fear this God o

Make una fear this God kiss
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by tungstar(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmmm........All dis for a Dick?......

I wonder wat itz made of......titanium aloy?
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by amiskurie(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2015
When a child hasn't been to another papas farm,he/she thinks his/her father's farm is the biggest.

Don't tell that to we we.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Extom(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2015
I'm not sure she's Nigerian.
*switches to ibo accent* my día, almos all of us ova hia are like Dat oo. It means you wil jus die hia.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
It may take the second coming for someone down here to be such open. I stand to be corrected though.

(1) (Reply)

What LGA Is Obalende / Buhari Is Dead Insists British Politician Eric Stuart Joyce / How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.