Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,903 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

My View On The Senate Social Media Bill - 9jaflaver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On The Senate Social Media Bill - 9jaflaver (930 Views)

Senate Social Media Bill..a Look At UK Social Media Law / A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On The Senate Social Media Bill - 9jaflaver by ujoseph006: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Recently the senate house passed a bill that’ll definitely imprison anyone that publishes any false news/propaganda on any social media…
The current government attained power with the help of social media, the previous government was criticised and this really aided the current government into, and now, the current government intends on limiting freedom of speech, this is not a wise decision, it’ll only end up dragging this country backwards as people won’t be given the opportunity to express there views, and complain when they feel cheated, or maltreated

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/my-view-on-the-senate-social-media-bill/

(1) (Reply)

Is Sen. Remi Tinubu Yoruba Or Itsekhiri ? / Osinbajo,Saraki,Dogara,Oyegun Attend Christmas Praise Concert In Aso Rock (pics / A Tale Of Two Nnamdis - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.