Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo (1012 Views)

Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Advice For Single Successful Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by zibi2(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2015
grin ccc Lalasticlala

Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by donTbone(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2015
undecided
And who says they cant get married...
when the belle comes! lipsrsealed
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Believe in Miracles boo.... tongue tongue but joke aside, I won't get marry for the sake of being married..being single is still fun.

2 Likes

Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Lucialovely(f): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Michellla(f): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2015
loooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Pucaxo(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Believe in Miracles boo.... tongue tongue but joke aside, I won't get marry for the sake of being married..being single is still fun.
Let's get married this saturday!
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
Let's get married this saturday!

Lol...that wud be nice but no tnxxx, I don't want to be sued by ur parents for corrupting of minors tongue tongue tongue jk
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Some ladies can form sha. One babe around my neighbourhood said she cannot marry a man that stays in a single room apartment, but she can continue to stay with her parents in a single room- she's now 30yrs+.

I pity her life and other ladies with such myopic mindset. They don't want to suffer but they want to enjoy. Mtcheew!
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by austine4real(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Kip formin while other gals are gettin married evry saturday
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Pucaxo(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...that wud be nice but no tnxxx, I don't want to be sued by ur parents for corrupting of minors tongue tongue tongue jk
Just ask me how old I am n I'll tell you. You don't have to whip up unsavoury ploys grin
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Am sorry please forgive me
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by hereiam: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2015
kingbee109:
Some ladies can form sha. One babe around my neighbourhood said she cannot marry a man that stays in a single room apartment, but she can continue to stay with her parents in a single room- she's now 30yrs+.

I pity her life and other ladies with such myopic mindset. They don't want to suffer but they want to enjoy. Mtcheew!

brada you got me cracking.
she wan stay for flat.....
these kind of babes cannot support their BF.
she de find where things don set
LONG THING.

The kind.of.dude she is looking for is also.looking for a babe that works with etisalat minyl she is sales girl.
Re: Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo by Medunah: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2015
One word - STALE

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Urgently / Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... / Things To Avoid When You Are In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.