Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,302 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

4 Ways To Spot A Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Spot A Liar (536 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Spot A Liar by Winifred2015(f): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2015
1. This is happening more and more frequently with people nowadays. You might say that every relationship needs a healthy level of privacy and personal space, yes it does. I’m not saying that you should tell each other your passwords, that’s too extreme and happens because of insecurities. But people who have something to hide will never let you touch their phone. This happened to a friend of mine recently (actually two days ago). She was going out with this guy who she suspected of flirting with other girls through messages. Whenever she asked him to give her his phone (to take photos), he would just bluntly refuse which increased her suspicion. One day, she just snatched it from him, and as soon as she had it in her hand, a message comes in, from a girl, sending him very raunchy photos. Needless to say, that relationship was over then and there. Read more here

http://winnieslounge..ae/2015/12/5-ways-to-spot-liar.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Spot A Liar by ritzybaby(f): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Ayam fost to comment today....

Is that not END TIME??
Re: 4 Ways To Spot A Liar by Cholls(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2015
My sister i feel your discomfort.
Re: 4 Ways To Spot A Liar by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
4 ways u said? undecided
Re: 4 Ways To Spot A Liar by excellencyabia1: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2015
End time post
Re: 4 Ways To Spot A Liar by danton(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2015
will not click grin
Re: 4 Ways To Spot A Liar by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
The guy wasn't smart enough. You dnt do stuffs like that when you are with a babe

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Runsgirls. / Why Do People Discriminate Skinny Guys / Things That Do Not Have 'local Names'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.