Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Uche Iwuanyawu Divorced By Husband Over Leaked S*x Tape 3 Months After Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Iwuanyawu Divorced By Husband Over Leaked S*x Tape 3 Months After Wedding (883 Views)

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband / Do Y'all Remember That Lady From Jim Iyke's Leaked s*x Video?She's All Beautiful / Uche Iwuanyawu Sacked By Husband Over Sex Video 3mths After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Iwuanyawu Divorced By Husband Over Leaked S*x Tape 3 Months After Wedding by vicostyle200: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JSXOlztgfjw/VmlZ2uxLzMI/AAAAAAAAAlc/udzY-Pt2Sr0/s1600/Uche.jpg[/img]
One of the biggest report about to hit the Nigerian movie industry is how actress Uche Iwuanyawu got chased out of her matrimonial home by her husband, barely three months after their traditional marriage.

According to Media investigation, Godfrey who is also the son of HRH Eze Prince G.A. Nnannah, the Eze Isiala 1 of Nkwerre in Imo state called Uche from his US base and asked her to vacate their matrimonial home; that he was no longer interested in the marriage, and that she should expect his divorce papers soon.
One of Godfrey’s sisters, Judith introduced the couple to each other, and they immediately fell for themselves and not long after they were married.
They had their traditional wedding on August 29th and went their separate ways in early December.
The only thing that would have Rescued the marriage was their son that they had before the wedding but the boy is now dead. The child reportedly took I’ll and passed away.
Family sources report that out of shame the stunning actress has now but become a shadow of her old self. Constantly crying and asking God ”why me?”. She has also fallen into depression so much, that some of her close friends and family members are said to be keeping vigil around her lest she comes to any harm.
“Godwin must have dumped her after being shown some crazy s*x stuff she did in the past – and it’s to avert any scandal that may further dent her image and career that he asked her to vacate their matrimonial home and she did without raising any dust”, a source revealed.

http://www.fusiongists.com/2015/12/uche-iwuanyawu-sacked-by-husband-over.html
Re: Uche Iwuanyawu Divorced By Husband Over Leaked S*x Tape 3 Months After Wedding by menix(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chaiii!!!

That is good..
The guy try self, how can I marry a prostitute who have a video credited to her career...

Some galz won't still grow brains, u make sex films of urself, send Nude pix nd u forget u re not yet married..

If am the guy, I will sue her for deception..
Re: Uche Iwuanyawu Divorced By Husband Over Leaked S*x Tape 3 Months After Wedding by pretydiva(f): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
This should sound as a lesson 2 all girls dat likes sharing their nudes n recording their sexual moments wit guys

(1) (Reply)

Picture Perfect! Agbani Darego And Unoaku Anyadike At Miss World's Charity Gala. / PHOTOS: Actress , Omotola Jalade Ekeinde , Opens Multimillion Naira Event Cent / 5 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Must Learn From Olamide’s Abule Sowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.