Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. (1104 Views)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by jonaifame22(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
There's this beautiful damsel that I've been havn a chat wit and we're gettn along well but the problem is that she always has her finger in her nose everytime removing one thing or the other and this is turning my tummy and killing the attraction I have for her,pls how can I tell her politely when she comes around that I'm not comfortable wth dis.
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by mizquote(f): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
pls tell her.

I hate that habit with hot passion. jeez!

1 Like

Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by petux(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Your life, Your problem
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by mizquote(f): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by misspicy(f): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
How will a grown ass adult be picking her nose with bare hands
ewwwwww lipsrsealed bad habit

1 Like

Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

ewwwwww lipsrsealed
bad habit
Are you sure when someone meets you, he wont have something worse to say about you. Check yourself
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by jonaifame22(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:
pls tell her.

I hate that habit with hot passion. jeez!
the thing is how can I tell her without offending her?
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by misspicy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
danieloy4:

Are you sure when someone meets you, he wont have something worse to say about you. Check yourself
are you saying picking ones nose is okay because other people do things worst than that?

besides how.did.i.become.the subject of discussion when am not the girl in question...okay i get

YOU ARE A NOSE PICKER TOO

onidoti tongue
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by Aceed: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Whatever you're telling her, you have to coat it with milk and honey oo
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by kiddkash(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
she's a gold digger by their signs we shall know them. she's digging for gold in her nose
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

are you saying picking ones nose is okay because other people do things worst than that?

besides how.did.i.become.the subject of discussion when am not the girl in question...okay i get

YOU ARE A NOSE PICKER TOO

onidoti tongue
Nose picking isn't a crime, its a thing of choice. The fact that you are allergic to nose picking doesn't make one look terrible
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: I Admire This Beautiful Gal Buh She's Always Pickn Her Nose. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
misspicy:

ewwwwww lipsrsealed
bad habit
So she should wear gloves before picking her nose eh

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Men Instantly Attracted To You After A First Date / Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.