Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,660 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA (704 Views)

Prophecies, Miracle Abound On Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse's Live Telephone / Khadijat Wife Of The Prophet Muhammad SAW / What My Marriage To An Anglican Caused My Catholic Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA by personal59: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abu Banaat
#‎STRANGE‬
-while the unbelievers were busy calling HIM a pedophile
-the muslims were busy faulting sahih bukhari so as to "cover-up" the issue
-the aged were like: that's extremism
Aisha radiAllahu anha said, I was given in marriage to the rasul salallahu alayhi wassalam when I was 6yrs old, and he consumated the marriage when I was 9 (sahih bukhari)
Rather than call it a da'eef hadith, to please ur non-muslim friends who are insulting ur nabi, shut-up, ask the scholars for sharh, read more about seerah and perhaps Allah may grant u d hikmah behind it.
No doubt, there are some ahadith in the sahih of al bukhari that has some loop holes, Allah only promised to protect the Quran and not sahih bukhari
Have u ever asked urself?
Why is it that during the days of quraysh, they called the rasul:
Magician, madman, and the likes but NEVER called him a pedophile?
They never raised any question about his marriage to aisha, why?
because it was NORMAL at that time, girls at dat age were suitable for marriage at dat time, did u know:
-saint augustine (350AD) married a 10 year old girl!
-
-king richard 11 (1400AD) he married a 7yr old girl.
-henry V111 (1500AD) he married a 5yrs old girl
Even in the BIBLE it says:
..But save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man (numbers 31. 17:28)
According to the catholic encyclopedia, mary the mother of jeses was 12 when she married the 99 years old joseph
Before 1929, church of england ministers could marry 12yrs old girls in britain.
Up till 1983, catholic canon laws permitted priests to marry off brides at the age of 12.
In the united states, back in 1880, in the state of delaware, the minimum age for marriage was 7yrs and in california it was 10.
So aisha radiAllahu anha was NOT a child when she was married!
We live in a society where good is condemned at every slight opportunity but evil is encouraged even when its flaws are crystal clear.
I just heard that sanusi lamido's recent marriage to an 18yr old was strongly condemned!
How strange
The damn constitution says:
An 18yrs old can vote
An 18yrs old can go to jail
An 18yrs old can contest for political positions
An 18yrs old can travel outside d country all alone
And YET, an 18yrs old can't marry?
But our 12yrs old nicki minajs are having boyfriends!
I dont know why AISHA radiAllahu anha is always a topic for people.
-Hadithul ifk was because of her
-the shias are running their mouths because of her
-her marriage is still a debate till date
Did u know?
When safiyyah bint huyay was married to the rasul, she was just 17yrs old? And that was her THIRD marriage
She was initially married to salam ibn abi haqiq and later to kinanah ibn abi haqiq!
Imagine how old she was during her first marriage?
-a female companion(whom I have forgotten her name) became a GRAND mother at the age of 18!
Are u clarified now?
Okoro, Go back to ur village and ask ur grandmother how old she was when she got married!
-I married my wife when she was 19 and I found khayr in it.
-if I live long and I have a daughter, she will be available for marriage at the age of 16!
-If u still have a problem wit early marriage, pls kindly visit the old people's home, there are lots of 90 years old women for u to marry there.
Afterall life is all about choice.
Allahul musta'an
Re: More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA by omooba969(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
You need help! cool

cc lalasticlala
Re: More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA by kisscivic(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
You saying your female companion became a grand mother at age 18 mess up your entire write up
Re: More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA by personal59: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
omooba969:
You need help! cool

cc lalasticlala

What help if I may ask?
Re: More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA by personal59: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
kisscivic:

You saying your female companion became a grand mother at age 18 mess up your entire write up

Oga abeg if u av prove to counter this pls post it bt if nt abeg is nt compulsory or mandatory or an option u must post abeg if u can't comprehend pls u don't av to comment
Re: More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA by personal59: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Before one can come to conclusion that Aysha ra was a child at age nine, we Need to know what is the age of maturity 1400yrs ago, its when we know the age of maturity 1400years ago that we can come to conclusion whether Aishah at her age was actually a child or an adult.
Re: More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA by kisscivic(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2015
personal59:

Oga abeg if u av prove to counter this pls post it bt if nt abeg is nt compulsory or mandatory or an option u must post abeg if u can't comprehend pls u don't av to comment

Sure its not compulsory that I must post. My comment was only on where you said a female companion became a grand mother at 18.
How na. Abeg help me to comprehend
Re: More To Know On Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage To A'isha RA by personal59: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2015
kisscivic:

Sure its not compulsory that I must post. My comment was only on where you said a female companion became a grand mother at 18.
How na. Abeg help me to comprehend

Oga if u don't av prove to counter it pls don't quote me is more than what u can comprehend.

Do u even knw presently the world youngest grandmother is just 23years haba oga abeg no quote me again o

Let me help you further according to wikepeadia the youngest grand ma is 17years old pls you need to be informed

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Christians From India Have Been Banned From Practicing Their Faith / How The Shiites Group Provoked Attack By Nigerian Army Chief Convoy / He Descended Into Hell.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.