Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) (2280 Views)

Why Did Bukola Saraki Leave PDP / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm just wondering why Alhaji Bukola squeezed Jay-Z's hand so tight in this pic. Is he just playing pranks or he's just trying to crush the rapper's hand? Btw,the senate president looks like a true Ilorin Alfa in these photos. I hope he recited some Quranic verses to Jay-Z because he could be mistaken for an alfa here. Jay-Z looks lost anyway,he doesn't seem to have been in a place like that before,its obvious Uncle Bukola Saraki is a fan of his and happy to meet him but Jay-Z is just cool with it and sees the senate president as one of his huge fans

Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
More

Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by redgem(f): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Are you high?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'm just wondering why Alhaji Bukola squeezed Jay-Z's hand so tight in this pic. Is he just playing pranks or he's just trying to crush the rapper's hand? Btw,the senate president looks like a true Ilorin Alfa in these photos. I hope he recited some Quranic verses to Jay-Z because he could be mistaken for an alfa here. Jay-Z looks lost anyway,he doesn't seem to have been in a place like that before,its obvious Uncle Bukola Saraki is a fan of his and happy to meet him but Jay-Z is just cool with it and sees the senate president as one of his huge fans
They're actually friends. Probably one of the people he used to launder money overseas.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by T051N(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
They're actually friends from way back.
Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
They're actually friends. Probably one of the people he used to launder money overseas.
who told you they're friends? That's just an Ilorin news,Jay-Z came to Africa for water project and branched to Nigeria,then to Kwara. I bet Jay-Z doesn't know him before but you know Jay-Z is famous,he obviously knows Jay-z
Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
T051N:
who told you they're friends? That's just an Ilorin news,Jay-Z came to Africa for water project and branched to Nigeria,then to Kwara. I bet Jay-Z doesn't know him before but you know Jay-Z is famous,he obviously knows Jay-z
Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
T051N:
who told you they're friends? That's just an Ilorin rumour,Jay-Z came to Africa for water project and branched to Nigeria,then to Kwara. I bet Jay-Z doesn't know him before but you know Jay-Z is famous,he obviously knows Jay-z
Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Shawn Saraki.
Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by omooba969(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
T051N:

Super Glue by proxy! grin

Big lie a.k.a Iro Nla. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by T051N(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
who told you they're friends? That's just an Ilorin rumour,Jay-Z came to Africa for water project and branched to Nigeria,then to Kwara. I bet Jay-Z doesn't know him before but you know Jay-Z is famous,he obviously knows Jay-z
I'll tell u again..they're friends from way back. Believe or not.your choice
Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
T051N:
I'll tell u again..they're friends from way back. Believe or not.your choice
it's a lie,they never even lived in the same city,not even the same country,some people lied they went to the same school whereas Bukola schooled in UK while Jayz schooled in Brooklyn,US

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by T051N(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
it's a lie,they never even lived in the same city,not even the same country,some people lied they went to the same school whereas Bukola schooled in UK while Jayz schooled in Brooklyn,US
Im not going to argue with you. Maybe when u meet a Saraki kin then you can confirm
Re: Why Did Bukola Saraki Squeeze This Musician's Hand In This Pictures?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
T051N:
Im not going to argue with you. Maybe when u meet a Saraki kin then you can confirm
who is a Saraki kin? You can of course tell anyone your dad is Bill Gates' friend maybe because they've shook hands before.

(1) (Reply)

APC Can't Afford Further Supreme Court Disgrace If Approached With Army Report / Since / Yoruba Elders Must Not Seal Their Lips That Their Son May Not Stray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.