Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,688 members, 7,895,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (673778 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DjTboy(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Why we promised Imo workers N40,000 minimum wage —YDP
Owerri—The governorship candidate of the Young Democratic Party, YDP, in Imo State, Myke Ikoku, yesterday said that workers in the state deserved a better welfare package.
READ MORE https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/why-we-promised-imo-workers-n40000.html

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Augustine1122(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by eddyjasper: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please true Buharians should follow these and like our page. https://www.facebook.com/centerforcredibleinformation/ We provide contents to counter the lies and propagandas of the opposition

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bibiosax: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2018

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Sushsu7: 6:35am On Dec 30, 2018
If SEUN leave una ,Secessionists go destroy SEUN biz,abi una think say govt na fit shut down Nairaland? Mean while Secessionists will go about there daily biz.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by empowermite(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2018
That's a good observation and decision from the admin and fully supported
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by adeola98(f): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
philfrey08:
So this made frontpage!

ENDTIME SPACE BOOKING
sorry bro.. I want to ask how my topic can make the front page.. Because there something I want to post.. Nd I want everybody to see
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by JolieG: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
wink Ok
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Jimobama: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
I believed a forum like Nairaland should be an open forum, not the one suggested to rules that will take civilian freedom of speech.

Discussion or opinion like the separation of Agbo and Deltas from Nigeria is part of freedom of speech. As long as such discussion did not lead to criminal activities, I believed, it would be wrong if role 9 is applied. Expression of ones thought in a forum as long as it's not a hate speech against any or group, but a polite discussion on a quest to knowing, should not be seen as a violation of rule 9.

I said this because doing a search about such topic, Google directed me here. That's when I saw the rule 9 discussion thread, which really makes believe it has been misinterpreted if not wrongly ruled.

This is just my opinion and I believed I've spoken for many.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by teufelein(f): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
#StopThePretence
Give Hausa/Fulani their Islamic Republic of Arewa
Give the Middle Belt their Takuruku Republic
Give the Easterners their Biafra Republic
Give the Westerners their Oduduwa Republic
WITHOUT which we will keep trying to salvage Nigeria in futility. Lets STOP this killings orchestrated by the Mohammedian feudalists and their sponsors in the name of terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Michealee: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2019
I need a fast romance writer and a non fiction story writer who is ready to work asap
Whatsapp. 08147528038
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nine2Five: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Huawei Technologies demoted employees for tweeting happy new year wishes from an iPhone

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/01/04/huawei-technologies-demoted-employees/

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by teufelein(f): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
#WakeUp

Nigeria is UNSALVAGEABLE. Terrorists have taken over the Seat of Power. You can bank this information.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by arabbunkum: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Unity beggars. To love Nigeria should not be by force.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by patinokeen: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by teufelein(f): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ibezim Chidozie: Every 4 years, educated lots go to the polls to validate fraud even at a time when they are aware and certain it's fraud.
They give flimsy reasons why people should tow their line. When the people refuse, they call them names.
I won't mind to be called a fool for doing the right thing but wont be a fool for doing the right thing.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MhistaVana(m): 3:47am On Jan 07, 2019
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO INAUGURATE THE APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL ON MONDAY, JANUARY 7
https://informing9ja..com/2018/08/president-muhammadu-buhari-to.html

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MrCuteID(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by akash48: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by aydann: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
wow
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by emaxsam1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] smiley
Many will not take this lightly, but at the end of the day, it is his site and he has every right to place his rules. Such is life.

lol

#The manner of communicating it shows raw intelligence by the way.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Bravery112: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
shockedwinkIssorite.. I will just be observing.... cool lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.