Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (673375 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by catalan15(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Noted....
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tsephanyah(f): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Almighty US and alies protect Israel with extreme hardware, yet Israel live in fear and been attaked everyday, irondome can't protect them, they live with two eyes open 24/7, Israel is surrounded by Shi'a, if it's sunni, wow!! it will be worse, will only be known as zombieland, not Israel vs Palatine. now let us Annalise Biafra nation surrounded by sunni countries control by Isis, yes Isis* because thy will take over Algeria, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Chad Cameroon, God forbid any civil war kicks in Nigeria, thy will snatch that opportunity. After civil war in iraq, the US and UK, big mistake, Instead of creating a benign liberal
democracy, the war in Iraq has
emboldened violent jihadis and
inflamed sectarian conflict. The
country’s politics remain precarious
and deeply unstable, defined by
sectarianism that pits Arabs against
Kurds, and Shias against Sunnis.
Christians have fled or been
“cleansed” from much of the region.
The disorder in Iraq has gravely
affected the wider Middle East,
empowering Iran, heightening
tensions with Saudi Arabia and
greatly complicating the civil war in
neighbouring Syria, where as many
as 400,000 people have died since
2011 and many millions have been
displaced. The instability in the
Middle East has also contributed to
the worst refugee crisis in Europe
since the end of the Second World
War. If this happens in nigeria, What will be of Africa talkless of Biafra? What will happen to minority Christians in the north? What of population of igbos that still leave in the north after much covert warning by the ipob? So pls hold this Biafra thing, for some other century not this one, the world have seen enough chaos another refugee crisis in Africa will be worst than world war 2. So peace is not negotiable, bombing the pipeline will only cause big problem to south not north. is all about oil, isn't? There is more oil and gas in the north than any place in the world, in fact oil was first discovered in north, drilling material was first deployed to north. Just because of sea water, conspiracy brought by the engineer's report. makes the south think thy have rich land than North ^<> uranium, wind energy, solar energy, fertile land, enough land, less erosion land, coal, zinc, gold, all in the north. Pls we want out too, is just that there is Isis in play now, so the Biafran and lazy bombers should sharrap, and keep quiet for a while, when the time is right, we will vote and leave this almagation or whatever. Call me names, badmouth my English, whatever ma dai kun gane mai nake nufi. Lastly we knew that there is covert operations going on in the south, example DSs oncovert graves of death hausa/fulani Muslim, hmm planning attack on lagos, I wonder how our subjew educated Igbo's reason sometimes.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ugosample(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
tsephanyah:
Almighty US and alies protect Israel with extreme hardware, yet Israel live in fear and been attaked everyday, irondome can't protect them, they live with two eyes open 24/7, Israel is surrounded by Shi'a, if it's sunni, wow!! it will be worse, will only be known as zombieland, not Israel vs Palatine. now let us Annalise Biafra nation surrounded by sunni countries control by Isis, yes Isis* because thy will take over Algeria, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Chad Cameroon, God forbid any civil war kicks in Nigeria, thy will snatch that opportunity. After civil war in iraq, the US and UK, big mistake, Instead of creating a benign liberal
War. If this happens in nigeria, What will be of Africa talkless of Biafra? What will happen to minority Christians in the north? What of population of igbos that still leave in the north after much covert warning by the ipob? So pls hold this Biafra thing, for some other century not this one, the world have seen enough chaos another refugee crisis in Africa will be worst than world war 2. So peace is not negotiable, bombing the pipeline will only cause big problem to south not north. is all about oil, isn't? There is more oil and gas in the north than any place in the world, in fact oil was first discovered in north, drilling material was first deployed to north. Just because of sea water, conspiracy brought by the engineer's report. makes the south think thy have rich land than North ^<> uranium, wind energy, solar energy, fertile land, enough land, less erosion land, coal, zinc, gold, all in the north. Pls we want out too, is just that there is Isis in play now, so the Biafran and lazy bombers should sharrap, and keep quiet for a while, when the time is right, we will vote and leave this almagation or whatever. Call me names, badmouth my English, whatever ma dai kun gane mai nake nufi. Lastly we knew that there is covert operations going on in the south, example DSs oncovert graves of death hausa/fulani Muslim, hmm planning attack on lagos, I wonder how our subjew educated Igbo's reason sometimes.

What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Harvard13(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2016
im not sure if ill be happier with biafra or not. at least d international travel will be funny.
igbos in lag wont be citizens...dey might not enjoy it much.

i stay in delta and if dey dont follow biafra, ill suddenly become a migrant!!

then ill suddenly stop being a Nigeria and my alma mater University of Nigeria will prolly change name.

may d best option succeed!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by landmark247(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
We have so much reason to remain a United People against all odd. We must acknowledge our challenges and build up resources to thrive against them.

It is important to note that Nigeria Remains the Cynosure of all eyes.

We Are A Great People!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Emmawa(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
I realy luv d idea but would every keep to it, a follow the rule 9 legitimately?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by jpjohn(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Dear Nairaland,
I suggest we have an official debate on this Biafra/Nigeria war on separation
promoted by nairaland.com.
Profiting from everyone is not just enough. I'm sure people on both sides deserve
to get good discussions on this issue. Preferably from university students, lecturers and
graduates, secondary students and the elders debating this severally may better
educate a lot of people.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ebubeslym(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
tsephanyah:

This piece was written by a biased fellow. And it is filled with lies and half truths.
there is no Crude oil reserves in the north. let that sink into your minds.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
WHAT WILL BE WILL BE

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by simpul(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2016
As far as Nigeria is concern, nothing like BIAFRA,those guys championing the BIAFRA secession are doing it for their own self aggradisement. So you better be wise.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by XaintJoel20: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
What happened to freedom of speech

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by misterawo: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2016
It's been long I resolved never to publicly denigrate my tribe or people, no matter what. Never. Igbo people are still the only people who publicly disparage their own to sound 'objective', 'balanced', 'civilised', 'activistic', and like 'something else'. Those who habitually do this hope to carry favour from and win popularity with other tribes who, inwardly and genuinely, see them as losers. And this attitude has never helped any of the grovellers. They always come home, old, crying and full of 'lessons'.
My own pledge!

Culled from David Okoroafor FB wall.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cherriton12: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
We shall not be divided...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Funjosh(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2016
You copy and paste with enthusiasm tongue

tsephanyah:

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.