Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Annie Idibia Pens Down Emotional Words For Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Pens Down Emotional Words For Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Today (728 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Pens Down Emotional Words For Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Today by Goldrushnigeria(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Annie Idibia’s first daughter and child Isabella turns 7 today, the proud mother who is blessed with two girls with hubby, 2face Idibia took to her Instagram page to shower praises on Isabella. She wrote
My SunShine… My good luck charm … My Mine.. So loving, so caring , so thoughtful for her age.. Great big sista.. My beyond amazing Daughter is 7 today!! Happy birthday Sunshine !!! Mama is super proud

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/12/annie-idibia-pens-emotional-words-daughter-turns-7-today/

Re: Annie Idibia Pens Down Emotional Words For Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Today by IykeChukz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Baby, Happy Birthday to you...

Annie, yoh don't need telling me why she is "Your Good Luck Charm."
Re: Annie Idibia Pens Down Emotional Words For Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Today by olayes(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
no be here oh!
Re: Annie Idibia Pens Down Emotional Words For Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Today by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Proud to announce that AKON lighting Africa has now expanded! We are now in Latin America… #AkonLightingAfrica #AkonLightingLatinAmerica

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja City Mall Host MTV Base Presents The White Christmas Party Free Event / Seyi Shay Shares New Eye Candy Photos (photo) / Tekno Shows Off New Fresh Look (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.