Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,520 members, 7,940,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (84435 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
He's not skinny...undecided Not a turnoff...cool
sometimes you even confuse yourself...were u not the one who was saying anyone with big tommy(without sixpacks) is a no no for you.cheesy kindly change your name from estharfabian to Estharlieyian .....kikikikikiki.cheesy

tommorow you will say something else.cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=zaragal post=40875830]turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts
[/quote If u also possess these qualities
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by bangaleo: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=puresoul1 post=40877760]U ladies have to get a clay and make him yourself [am in with u]
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by seemples(f): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2015
pesinfada:
u r an albino

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by SirBlack999(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
No doubt....Rickross is cute...:-/
grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by seemples(f): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2015
zaragal:

dey hav their bad edges tho...but anytym any day i would rather a yoruba dude to am igbo guy....dey are very understanding people..and igbo dey are very violent with every thing in their life to a common pen...igbos are hates other tribes but loves demselves...yoruba loves themselves and love other tribe (in some cases tho)...its inborn...no matter how dey wrong me i still love dem...no matter how an igbo guy please me, am neva impressed its inborn, cnt help it sooooorry

See reasoning!!! grin grin

Girl, you be correct abikú o

Abeg forgive the Igbo boy that caused you this..they're not all like that

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by tens4real(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2015
seemples:

See reasoning!!! grin grin

Girl, you be correct abikú o

Abeg forgive the Igbo boy that caused you this..they're not all like that
abeg una close dis thread jare since yesterdy igbo ni yoruba ni hausa ko abeg mek person hear word jare!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by seemples(f): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2015
tens4real:
abeg una close dis thread jare since yesterdy igbo ni yoruba ni hausa ko abeg mek person hear word jare!

Get lost
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by heavenlychy: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
zaragal:

he no good?? cheesy
see ur English and u want an intelligent guy nd God fear u fit creat person.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by obiorathesubtle: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2015
Turn on: Big breast, Big yansh

Turn off: Small Breast, small yansh

*drops pen*
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Even don jazzy and p squares turns u off? Lol
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by unmask: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

marriage to you will be hellishly boring.....I pity your husband, he has a 97% likelihood to have a concubine

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2015
zaragal:

ur a maga
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Ishilove: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You said intelligence 5 times. cheesy....and "God fearing" has been rebranded to "Kingdom Oriented "? grin...how convenient! Lol
Hahahahaha! A kingdom oriented man will be preoccupied with the things of God, and being God fearing is just PART of the traits of a kingdom oriented fellow.

'Kingdom oriented' is more encompassing than 'God fearing'. cheesy

Yes, i mentioned intelligence that much because it is very important to me. I'm sapiosexual and intelligence draws me to a man the way sugar draws ants grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Spyde(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
Turn on's.... Good accent√ good grammar√√ Packs n muscles √√ Not too skinny√√ Cockiness √√ Good choice of words√√ Well toned SHAVED Legs √√

Tunnoffs---Too skinny×× bad grammar×× Forwardness ×× Beardgang×× yam legsangry Overly basey voice ×× Narcist ×× bad accent ×× Bad breath ××
bad accent? Wat if he grew up wit his grandmother and has other good stuffs?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Hahahahaha! A kingdom oriented man will be preoccupied with the things of God, and being God fearing is just PART of the traits of a kingdom oriented fellow.

'Kingdom oriented' is more encompassing than 'God fearing'. cheesy

Yes, i mentioned intelligence that much because it is very important to me. I'm sapiosexual and intelligence draws me to a man the way sugar draws ants grin

Lol.....so you're looking for a pastor?

Morning by the way.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by tens4real(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2015
seemples:

Get lost
ur high on diesel!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by tens4real(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2015
seemples:

Get lost
ur high on diesel!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by dictbennie(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2015
zaragal:

Look who is talking abt self esteem??...do u knw wat "self esteem?" shocked...how cn u even know undecided...wen ur generation can't afford a school fees angry.......lemme burst ur bubbles

U quoting me now to type dis poo u call a sentence now over my "CHOICE" says completely dat u hav a very very low self esteem u hav too low self worth because I u do, u won't even bother clicking the quote buttons...u will jst pass because u knw u are worth better dan my preference and my life my choice..after all dere are lots of good girls who prefer dumb folks like u guys...but because u are bittered and frustrated over my preference u and ur folks with their local brains and low self worth...galavant the whole nairaland making noise and crying because I made my choice to prefer rice to beans....igbo boys are dumb! Honestly! Take it or u leave it...u don't hav to believe it! angry

I'm not even Igbo first of all...reading the nonsense above is really really nauseating...Talking about education, I'm very sure that we are miles apart because I don't see you as an intelligent material. You are one of those ladies we talk about that we can't have an intelligent discussion with..BTW, you should ask for a refund or change out of your school fees from your school fees because you are so dumb..You dull no be small....I pity the young man wasting his time with a dummy like you...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by axiliborha(f): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2015
allyon:
im imperessed.. I will start praying for u every morning
she will get a yourba guy and mould him herself grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Sagamite:

You all have serious issues and poor taste in men. undecided

You need a mental re-orientation. angry

Those features you highlighted in red perfectly describes you. Are you upset the ladies don't like you? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by geez18(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2015
purplecoco:
A good accent and pretty fingers turns me on in a guy. lipsrsealed. There are only things, but these are the major ones.

What turns me off? Erm, if he picks his nose grin or brags and damn full of himself.

without wanting to sound cocky i think you'll want to hang out with me 'cause i've got those and more!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by purplecoco(f): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Doctorfitz:

I've got pretty fingers no jokes,but that'll be called bragging I guess.u've jst successfully turned me on an off like a tap..The truth is bitter but women deep down don't even knw what they want..
I do know what I want Doc, and I just listed the major ones. If I wanted to be damn selfish I would have listed more. Not all cakes gotta have icing on top, so I will go with those two. Pictures of your pretty fingers or.... grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Laveda(f): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by MIM77(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
zaragal:

For God sake,how can tribe be a turn on (yoruba) or a turn off(Igbo)?
You can meet a non-yoruba dat can turn u on and an igbo dat will nt turn u off. For me every tribe can turn me on/off, what matters is d person's demeanor.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
A very serious one I must add bro.

This is why I call you a learner.

When you finally finish learning, improve your game and gain some experience you will realise: "Never believe what females say, believe what the fck they do".

These same girls saying they don't like a arrogant unbeliever so-and-so would be the first to get on their backs, split their legs wide open and put those legs in the air when told to "shut the fck up and do as they are told". grin grin grin grin grin

They are young and like a challenge. Nothing like a bad boy intrigues them more.

A significant number of my ex-girlfriends have been religious girls (both Christain and MUSLIM) from hardcore religious families. The type you would think would only go for their religious brothers and nothing else. They still dated me despite knowing I am not religious and I make fun of religion and religious people.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Blackteeth:

Those features you highlighted in red perfectly describes you. Are you upset the ladies don't like you? grin grin grin

Yep. It does describe me.

But, No, I am not upset nor worried.

If I want or need to bang these girls, I could. So I am not worried.

What I was just doing here was jovially teasing them because I can.

Blackteeth, stop laughing. Ladies fcking like the fck out of me.

I can conveniently and arrogantly tell you that I am arguable the guy most girls on NL would consider banging.

I should be laughing, not you.

If I wanted to bang them, I would just turn my game on and the possibility I would would be very high.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why did moderator hide zaragal's post?

I wasn't pissed about what she said.

She is entitled to say I am crazy, because I am.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Kennycyphers(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
zaragal:

You re incredible... wetin Igbo boys do you?? you re being tribalistic.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
dckng16:

Dats d summary whole thing. As for me u score 100% above others.

Money is d embodiments of attraction to 99% of Naija babes

Which is why marriages don't last in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You spoke my mind

cheesy lols guess am in the spirit then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.