Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,499 members, 7,929,626 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

n - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / n (1340 Views)

When Is "Safe Period?" / CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

n by Eghosa1(m): 4:40am On Jun 03, 2009
M.
Re: n by tonks001: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2009
I don't think that it is proper to have a sexual intercourse when you have a menstrual period. But there is a certain day in the menstrual flow that it is ok to have an intercourse. You can ask an obygne about this.

Dentists Fremont Dentists Thousand Oaks
Re: n by ifyalways(f): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2009
@Poster,isn't the "thought" alone sounding disgusting to u
Re: n by Oxone(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2009
ifyalways:

@Poster,isn't the "thought" alone sounding disgusting to u 

i tire o but to each his own

@op
there's nothing medically wrong with it if u fancy it, just a matter of choice
Re: n by bsanya(f): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2009
why not wait till when she's tru?
thinking about the pains she will be passing tru then demand dat u wait till when she finish. It won't be longer than 5 days @ most
Re: n by Kitomania(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hi, Bros is not Morally Ok for u to have her while she is on her period, As one of the Female in the Land says THE PAINS SHE WOULD GO THRU, a friend was once in the same situation But the lady with a nurse she told him that after he should take some anti-biotics or he would experience Abadominal Pain, which i discourage him, My Doc in the land can gave u expert adv, Dr Brown JAY SA
Re: n by dominique(f): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
My friend says it reduces menstral cramps undecided
Re: n by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
I know a guy who doesn't see anything wrong with it, to each their own.
Re: n by Shentz(f): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
uugh i thought it was unhygenic
Re: n by ObamaUS: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
Nothing dey there, me i dey shine congo anytime anyday, in fact,na that time the THING dey sweet pass,
Re: n by TOYOSI20(f): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
*Shentz*:

uugh i thought it was unhygenic

yeah. . .like u could get an infection or something!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: n by dominique(f): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
TOYOSI20:

yeah. . .like u could get an infection or something!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
who? the guy or the girl undecided
Re: n by MrCrackles(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
Disgusting shit! shocked

No go area when the blood flows

If i was too Hot, i will rather chop of the dic.k!
Re: n by gloriuss(f): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2009
well no1, medically there isnt anything wrong with it if u guys have checked urselves for STI's so on and so forth, as one way diseases are contracted are thru bodily fluids, but morally its soooooooo wrong, especially depending on what faith u belong to, thats if ur NOT  an atheist. Apart from it staining the participants bodies and sheets, its just eurghhhhhh!!!!! And please do NOTE that it isnt PLAIN BLOOD, it has bits and pieces of the females egg cells(which didnt fertilise, hence thats y we menstruate), some lining of the womb (which the egg attached itself to)  amongst that, usual vaginal fluid and also the composition of blood itself, so its a mixture right there, u still wana go ahead??  shocked
Re: n by Diva1(f): 3:09am On Jun 08, 2009
Most people do it but I wouldn't advise that. It doesn't sound healthy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Fat Belly / Kidney Offer / 8 Natural Treatment For Stretch Marks By Tara, Fela - Durotoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.