Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,405 members, 7,937,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York (830 Views)

Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta / FG Hires Charles Adeogun-Philips To Try Supreme Court Chiefs / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
I saw the beautiful picture of Ajose Adeogun on FP this morning and was wowed grin. Was at a potential customers office today to drop a proposal and i decided to take some pictures of the drainages on Ajose Adeogun road. The Eti-Osa LGA and the state govt generate billions from this area. I wonder why its in this sorry state.

Re: Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2015
lala fp grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York by Olaolufred(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2015
IF YOU HAVE BEEN THROWING EMPTY BOTTLE OF WATER, GALA WRAP, ALL SORTS OF TRASHES OUT OF YOUR CAR, OR DANFO, OR LT, OR LAGBUS, YOU ARE THE REASON FOR THAT SORRY STATE.

AS I AM TALKING NOW, I KEPT A TRASH ON THE SIDE STRAP OF MY BAG, ALL TRYING NOT TO BE PART OF THIS MESS.

NOTE: NIGERIANS HAS TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE. ALWAYS LAYING ALL BLAMES INCLUDING INDISCRIMINATE DROPPING OF TRASHES ON GOVERNMENT IS TO A LARGE EXTENT IRRESPONSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York by Otherique: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2015
But Ajose Adeogun isn't asphalted, It's interlocked.
Re: Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York by Sweetguy25: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2015
LMAO!
Re: Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Otherique:
But Ajose Adeogun isn't asphalted,
It's interlocked.
my camera is not dat sharp and i had to resize the pics to upload easily. u can see oando HQ from d pics, u can also see the front of the new eko towers under construction. the asphalt is visible on the first pic
Re: Reason Why This Is Ajose Adeogun And Not New York by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Olaolufred:
IF YOU HAVE BEEN THROWING EMPTY BOTTLE OF WATER, GALA WRAP, ALL SORTS OF TRASHES OUT OF YOUR CAR, OR DANFO, OR LT, OR LAGBUS, YOU ARE THE REASON FOR THAT SORRY STATE.

AS I AM TALKING NOW, I KEPT A TRASH ON THE SIDE STRAP OF MY BAG, ALL TRYING NOT TO BE PART OF THIS MESS.

NOTE: NIGERIANS HAS TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE. ALWAYS LAYING ALL BLAMES INCLUDING INDISCRIMINATE DROPPING OF TRASHES ON GOVERNMENT IS TO A LARGE EXTENT IRRESPONSIBLE.
so true

(1) (Reply)

Be Patient With Buhari, Kashamu Begs Nigerians / PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.