Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

Re-crazy! Girl Cries Out Of Twitter After Having Best Sex Out Of Her Life. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Re-crazy! Girl Cries Out Of Twitter After Having Best Sex Out Of Her Life. (1124 Views)

Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Ugandan Girl Cries, Hugs Wizkid On Stage (Video) / Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-crazy! Girl Cries Out Of Twitter After Having Best Sex Out Of Her Life. by abah009: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Recently, when I told Nairalanders about my monterous dick, they called me names.This is to tell Nairalanders that the lady on twitter is talking about me.I gave her the best Bleep of her life with my 14inches dick, now she is looking for me.Well, the next time i meet you, the penetration gonna be hot.You gonna sing, ouch!!!!! Yeah!!!!do me!!!! F...ck me!!!!!!
Re: Re-crazy! Girl Cries Out Of Twitter After Having Best Sex Out Of Her Life. by FuckTheMod: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
abah009:
Recently, when I told Nairalanders about my monterous dick, they called me names.This is to tell Nairalanders that the lady on twitter is talking about me.I gave her the best Bleep of her life with my 14inches dick, now she is looking for me.Well, the next time i meet you, the penetration gonna be hot.You gonna sing, ouch!!!!! Yeah!!!!do me!!!! F...ck me!!!!!!
Jobless dolt

You think it's by size abi
Re: Re-crazy! Girl Cries Out Of Twitter After Having Best Sex Out Of Her Life. by tripplephi: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
abah009:

Why waste your life on bleeping that will not last forever..... you are succeeding today at what will ruin you tomorrow..... Congrats on your folly..... You can only go for 3 years or more and soon you will be tired coss there will always be BUSTIER n FINER babes to bleep BUT you will have your privates old, weak and wrinkled. why not Just invest your youth in make your life a greater success thaN playing with STDs and Hell. God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Re-crazy! Girl Cries Out Of Twitter After Having Best Sex Out Of Her Life. by Yellowson(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice 14 inched Rod

End time OP and endtime Dicck
Re: Re-crazy! Girl Cries Out Of Twitter After Having Best Sex Out Of Her Life. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Someone is running mad
Re: Re-crazy! Girl Cries Out Of Twitter After Having Best Sex Out Of Her Life. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
abah009:
pics of ur tiny 3inch d.ick or...gringrin

(1) (Reply)

★ Heyi!!! Singer Kcee Destroys And Buries ENGLISH In New Interview / Olamide Is Like A Son To Me, Ayo Animashaun Speaks On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef / This Girls Got Lonely And Bored In There Room An The Took To Share This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.