Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,159 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pls I Need Advice On Importation From France - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need Advice On Importation From France (750 Views)

Join a 10 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business / Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. / Free Whatsapp Mentoring On Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice On Importation From France by funso111: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pls what can someone in France send to Nigeria for sales. I am about to start importation business with friend but I don't know what kind of goods he can send. Pls advice is needed.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Importation From France by Eghosa1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
funso111:
Pls what can someone in France send to Nigeria for sales. I am about to start importation business with friend but I don't know what kind of goods he can send. Pls advice is needed.

Wines.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Importation From France by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eghosa1:

Wines.

Ha ha ha...

Yes Wines or Nuclear Power..or Aviation and Aerospace Products. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, it is very difficult to say.

Frankly things in France are actually very expensive compared to many European countries. As a matter of fact I leave France to Italy or Spain to buy shoes. Group of friends have even traveled to the U.K from France to get stuff.

Most of the brands in France are imported. There are a few French Brands but believe me the major brands are imported and quite expensive.
But what are you friends saying already?

Are they giving you ideas on what to do? You cannot decide to start a business but dont know what to get involved in.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Importation From France by funso111: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
dabriggs:

Ha ha ha...

Yes Wines or Nuclear Power..or Aviation and Aerospace Products. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, it is very difficult to say.

Frankly things in France are actually very expensive compared to many European countries. As a matter of fact I leave France to Italy or Spain to buy shoes. Group of friends have even traveled to the U.K from France to get stuff.

Most of the brands in France are imported. There are a few French Brands but believe me the major brands are imported and quite expensive.
But what are you friends saying already?

Are they giving you ideas on what to do? You cannot decide to start a business but dont know what to get involved in. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate . may be I will tell if he can go to Germany to get cars. Cars that can be used for transport

(1) (Reply)

Is Transportation Business Still Profitable / The Next Big Thing In 2017 / Make Money With These Importation Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.