Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,111 members, 7,946,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Can You Get More Confussed? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Get More Confussed? (460 Views)

Am Confussed.....urgent Help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get More Confussed? by Delcylvi(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2009
Hv u ever been caught in the middle,that your heart tells you that either of any options you choose is wrong?Here is my life story.After 2yrs of falling-out of my 1st relationship,which was really terrible,i decided to give another relationship a trial.Nkechi had just about everything i needed in a woman.Though i had other options,she seemed to be the most promising and our relationship was blissful.SUDDENLY about a five months ago,Nkechi sends me a text and tells me she wants us to break-up and we should severe any form of communication between us. I was terribly confused,i cant believe this,Where did it go wrong?What did i do wrong?How did i get it all wrong this time?I decided to call her, first she wouldnt pick my calls,next she would pick it & wouldnt talk,this continued for about weeks before i decided to let go ( to be continued)
Re: Can You Get More Confussed? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2009
Delcylvi:

Hv u ever been caught in the middle,that your heart tells you that either of any options you choose is wrong?Here is my life story.After 2yrs of falling-out of my 1st relationship,which was really terrible,i decided to give another relationship a trial.Nkechi had just about everything i needed in a woman.Though i had other options,she seemed to be the most promising and our relationship was blissful.SUDDENLY about a five months ago,Nkechi sends me a text and tells me she wants us to break-up and we should severe any form of communication between us. I was terribly confused,i cant believe this,Where did it go wrong?What did i do wrong?How did i get it all wrong this time?I decided to call her, first she wouldnt pick my calls,next she would pick it & wouldnt talk,this continued for about weeks before i decided to let go ( to be continued)

Is this some kinda of fictional story? undecided
Re: Can You Get More Confussed? by smooooooth: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2009
no need to continue the story, your ill luck is a sign that god wants you to cut off your d**k and be a monk.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Babe In London By Fire / He Decieved Me And Went All The Way / Attractive Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.