Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience (2176 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by gerald01: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hello nairalanders,i want to seek your opinion as regards this issue;whether is it good to stay 5 yrs in school without an experience of what it feels to have a girlfriend-probably because of misconceptions sorrounding the idea of having one.
Such mis-conceptions are things like;
1.)lack of money to maintain ladies believing they are quite expensive to maintain.
2.)Fear that having one would amount to uncomtrollable sex.
3.)Having girfriend entails calling for sex especially in this 21st century.
4.)Having sex definitely will result to negative consequencies.
5.)engaging in self will lead to deviations from your major purpose on campus which is to study...thanks
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Same. Waiting for comments
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by menix(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
U don't need to have any..

Make money first nd see them hovering around you like fly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Rapoo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Its all about self discipline!!! Hw u packaged or package urself...... Bt graduating and still a virgin is wonderful...... #sayNoToPrematrialSex kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by omega25red(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
well..... seems like your main fear is sex and its consequences. The best thing to do is to educate yourself about sex because it seems like you might be operating on hear say. Besides, if you get a GF, you run the relationship the way you want it. meaning, find someone who believes some of the same things you believe. if you are religious, find a religious woman if you aren't let your truth be known to the woman you interface with that way everyone is on the same page.

truth be told though, you need money to maintain a relationship
sex complicates things e.g disease, pregnancy etc
as a novice the chance of you running into a sex crazed woman with no money and experience will be hard
always remember why you went to school which is to get an education and have a future
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by dolarland(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
If u really want to avoid those five things u listed leave babes alone
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by ssoftappless(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
HMMMM to me its about your personal choice and goals in life, if u think it might distract u then dont have but i think having a girlfriend will actually prepares you to be a man.
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by ogtavia(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
nt a big deal bro....I never had a girlfriend in school,aside from being too busy with studies and fellowship....it wasn't really wat I wanted....certain things in life boils down to choice....d fact dt one didn't av a girlfriend while in skul doesn't make him better than one who had girlfriends all d way....its all choice,perception and what you want for yourself....my friends teased me endlessly but I didn't c it as a big deal...I just wasn't interested....besides d right Lady never came along....not that I am d right person...then again why would i need a girlfriend,it would be extra baggage and I tell you....in d university,its best to travel light....I won't come and start telling u dt as a christian you shudnt av a girlfriend....nooo... define wat a girlfriend is sef....is it for platonic friendship or intimate friendship...is it for academics or for fooling arnd.... is it for university or beyond university like marriage....it will be d height of ignorance if you assume that having a girlfriend is part of being a university under grad. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by obiorathesubtle: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
undecided so, if they're misconceptions... Why are you still asking if it's good?
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by jaymejate: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=17pt]OGA, NO FORGET

THE HIGHER THE NO OF GIRLFRIEND, THE LOWER THE G. P and vice versa[/size]
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by johnson232: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
ogtavia:
nt a big deal bro....I never had a girlfriend in school,aside from being too busy with studies and fellowship....it wasn't really wat I wanted....certain things in life boils down to choice....d fact dt one didn't av a girlfriend while in skul doesn't make him better than one who had girlfriends all d way....its all choice,perception and what you want for yourself....my friends teased me endlessly but I didn't c it as a big deal...I just wasn't interested....besides d right Lady never came along....not that I am d right person...
the right lady don even come till now?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
You're a senseless fvckhead. What did your parents send you to school for? Where you sent to school to go hunting for a girlfriend or to acquire an education, and most imortantly a degree so that you could become someone in life when you grow up?
Are you normal at all?
Look here, _stupid monkey, forget about those pleasures of life that you can only enjoy for a short time. Forsake whatever thing that may pose as a distraction to reaching the zenith of your set goals. If I may ask, what's therein to having a girlfriend? Sexing or what?
See, a man on a mission, without a vision will end up in division. Don't make papa wish he didn't use your schooling fees to sniff away tobacco. Wise up, child.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by ogtavia(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
johnson232:

the right lady don even come till now?
. Broo...I never even become the right man sef....
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by johnson232: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
ogtavia:
. Broo...I never even become the right man sef....
lol
when the right things go start to dey take place na?
abi u still dey school?
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by ibrams(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Baba it's very good......
life is sweet and worry free without a girlfriend...... planning to graduate sef without any

village things
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by faith551(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bro forget about all the preaching and theories.

You could still have a girlfriend and make a good grade, any body who says having a girlfriend resulted in a bad grade should be ashamed, cause he's only telling us he can't control himself.

Now about the money,one thing we don't understand is if a girl loves you for real, she doesn't really care about your pocket at the moment, as far as you have a nice planned out future and you're working towards it. Even if you're not looking to be in a serious relationship, a lot of beautiful ladies looking for rich sugar daddies will always fall for a not so buoyant handsome guy. Better to be the one girls cheat with than to be the cheated one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
TheSadist:
You're a senseless fvckhead. What did your parents sent you to school for? Where you sent to school to go hunt for a girlfriend or to acquire education, and most imortantly a degree so that you could become someone in life when you grow up?
Are you normal at all?
Look here _stupid monkey, forget about those pleasures of life that you can only enjoy for a short time. Forsake whatever thing that may pose as a distraction to reaching the zenith of your set goals. If I may ask, what's therein to having a girlfriend? Sexing or what?
See, a man on a mission, without a vision will end up in division. Don't make papa wish he didn't use your schooling fees to sniff away tobacco. Wise up, child.
instead of insulting the fellow, focus more on your sentence construction.
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Dagaya(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
my guy na Ur hand e dey o....for the fact u listed those stuff simply means Ur contemplating about having a gf.. it is not as bad as some people make it seem...remember u will be graduated not only in learning but also in character... school is school...but life itself is an unending school...if u av the chance to date a girl, please do...Ur d man...u shud b able to set Ur priorities even though is not easy....I ad a friend who was a chronic womanizer but still finished Med school... he was one if the best in his set...while he also had friends who were jacophites but fell off...my guy different strokes for different folks...if it is what u want go for it...just be prepared to be responsible for it..and that in turn is life
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by SurefireAsoOke: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Here to read comments

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

instead insulting the fellow, focus more on your sentence construction.
Since I don't have the luxury of administering treatment to a certified lunatic, I will allow you to wallow endlessly in the pool of _stupidity.
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
TheSadist:

Since I don't have the luxury of administering treatment to a certified lunatic, I will allow you to wallow endlessly in the pool of _stupidity.
you're a dog.
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by tpiar: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by ogtavia(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

lol
when the right things go start to dey take place na?
abi u still dey school?
ahh noo..grad in 2012,postgrad 2014,currently serving....au u take mean 'right things go start dey take place'
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2015
jaymejate:
[size=17pt]OGA, NO FORGET

THE HIGHER THE NO OF GIRLFRIEND, THE LOWER THE G. P and vice versa[/size]
LIES..
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by cruzita(f): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2015
must u have a girlfriend in school?bro graduate first and every other thing shall fall into place
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by johnson232: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2015
ogtavia:
ahh noo..grad in 2012,postgrad 2014,currently serving....au u take mean 'right things go start dey take place'
did u study architecture?
why PGD before NYSC?
by right things go start take place, i mean when u want take meet the right girl?
she fit dey ur ppa or cds group sha wink
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by ogtavia(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2015
yes,architecture... na d ppa and CDs we dey...nothing yet....trusting God tho...masters nt pgd
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Issues With Reaching Orgasm? Try This*** / Don't Read If You Are Against Premarital Sex / Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.