Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' (43865 Views)

Plus-Sized Woman Twerking To Olamide 'Wo' In Public (Video, Photos) / D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] / D’banj – El Chapo Ft. Gucci Mane & Wande Coal (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
PrinceMario:
I feel pitied for you and those who liked ur comment. let me help you about our(Nigerians) argument.
Stealing funds as a public office holder(Politician/civil servant) is corruption.

Those who liked the comment were matured to understand the joke I made.
Though I like your definition of CORRUPTION Very Simplified such that a dullard will grab the meaning at first reading
N.B
Don't beef people unnecessarily.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by skindomnigeria(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
If this guy frame these story, maybe Olamide shud sue him to court.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by sweetMichael(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oga Titus no sabi sing anything, I no the even hear any song of him (D banji)way make sense, pls live baddo alone, YBNL all the way
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Ohamzee: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
SLYBABA:
[size=24pt]END TIME ACCUSATION[/size]
No; not realy. END TIME FURSTRATION rather. luk at how he is even selling olamide to the public more. Is it our fault that u're nolonger relevant? ask am oh!
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by HIPROFILE(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
STILESGANG:
You guys free dbanj abeg!the guy has paid his dues,no one stays at the top forever.

oooohkkkk.. no wonder ## on top of d world!.... av seen d world... pay ma dues... think I get it now.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by PrinceMario(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
dason4life:

Those who liked the comment were matured to understand the joke I made.
Though I like your definition of CORRUPTION Very Simplified such that a dullard will grab the meaning at first reading
N.B
Don't beef people unnecessarily.
I'm very sorry bro. Never know it was meant to be a joke.

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
PrinceMario:
I'm very sorry bro. Never know it was meant to be a joke.

It's no issue bro. At times it's good to laugh away some
things, to think about the problems in Nigeria may send one to the grave.

grin
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Temysteve(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
dason4life:
Now that we have agreed that stealing is corruption,
Can we now claim that Olamide is also corrupt?

undecided
Olamide has already been corrupt since day 1. So no big deal!!
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Temysteve(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
GelTleStar:
Like they all sing what is meaningful? undecided
I'll pass.
hit d studio nd compose urs nw nd see hw easy it is.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Crownadex(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
ode manager...
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Temysteve:
Olamide has already been corrupt since day 1. So no big deal!!

You sounded so sure, hope it has nothing personally
to do with you?
shocked
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Temysteve(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
dason4life:

You sounded so sure, hope it has nothing personally to do with you? shocked
some of his music lyric are so babaric.

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by baslone: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
D'banj bawo!

2015? No be your type abeg!

Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Samsonklin(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
GelTleStar:
Like they all sing what is meaningful? undecided
I'll pass.
I tire ooo... Wetin d Olamide sef dey sing... Phew!
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by tintedniggz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This is actually a planned agender between olamide & D'banj...olamide is yet to say something about it...all na to put D'banj name for media...who is olamide that D'banj will be scared of? All na plan jare...
Bless up bro for this add up,you really know the real agenda.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by harsysky(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
porrigeyam:
Saw it last week on instagram. I'm disappointed in olamide... Now if anybody tells me he has ghost writers I will be tempted to believe.

If Olamide had said D'banj stole his songs you, too, would be disappointed. You don' know who is right or wrong ,and you are already disappointed. See your life!
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by icybeth(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ola noise maker. He needs upgrading
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by AyamConfidence(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
I listened to that Mavins song 'JANTAMANTA' and also came accross that Kcee's own too...the beats are too similar that i almost got confused...why stealing na
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by hyperflex(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Chanchit:
Na wa o, D'banj now fears Olamide that came out yesterday day?!

People will wanna talk u guys will not let them talk. Is it becausebunlove Olamide now that he cannot tap another person's songs?? I like Olamide too but just cuz u don't know the other guy complaining doesn't make him a liar. And where does it say "Dbanj said..." Here ?? Yet u drag Dbanj into this. Dbanj is already a success. Better don't mention pple's name so ur own will come and u will be celebrated. And stop kissing pple's arse cuz they impress you. If u meet them 101 you might hate them. Calm down. I think Olamide will reply with a track lol. That boy na weyrey.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by hyperflex(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
AyamConfidence:
I listened to that Mavins song 'JANTAMANTA' and also came accross that Kcee's own too...the beats are too similar that i almost got confused...why stealing na

There is nothing new in the world again we are all just copying someone's ideas.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Chanchit: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2015
hyperflex:

People will wanna talk u guys will not let them talk. Is it becausebunlove Olamide now that he cannot tap another person's songs?? I like Olamide too but just cuz u don't know the other guy complaining doesn't make him a liar. And where does it say "Dbanj said..." Here ?? Yet u drag Dbanj into this. Dbanj is already a success. Better don't mention pple's name so ur own will come and u will be celebrated. And stop kissing pple's arse cuz they impress you. If u meet them 101 you might hate them. Calm down. I think Olamide will reply with a track lol. That boy na weyrey.

Where you run carry mata enter now? How does my comment mean I'm licking Olamiide's azz or talking down dbanj? I just believe dbanj's manager is speaking on behalf of dbanj.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Deckynyansha(f): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbagam!
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Instead of him to thank Olamide for stealing it (if he actually did).. D'banj's been crap lately
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Ziggyzito(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

I just said how I feel.
When last did Dbanj have any hit song?
Instead of his management to stick with handling his endorsements, they are crying foul on social media.

So its not about being dumb, its about being honest.
A big shame on his management for letting Olamide milk them.

As for the ignorance or stupidity part, I'll let it slide.

But who is more stupid, the management that let's a newbie like Olamide make a name off them or me who said the truth that has obviously bruised his number one fan?
there's nothing left for his management to do. D'banj already holds the highest number of endorsement deals with multinational companies. Dbanj is a king. Olamide is a boy where Dbanj is. For Olamide to take a cue from Dbanj, it means he has respect for what Dbanj does.
Re: D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' by Lytech(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Proulyzoogerian:
Manager of a whack master! What relevance have your Master dbanj impacted within the music industry since he departed with Don jazzy, na so so whack song we dey hear
who is dbanj,ooooooooo d guy with mo hit record back then.....
Tell me something,so dis guy still exist....chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan / Benjamin ‘Kokoro’ Aderounmu: The Real Life 'Drummer Boy' (pic + Sound) / "No Shishi For Bribe" - 2Baba, Falz, Pasuma, Simi, Mr. P, Timi, Slimcase etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.