Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust (48047 Views)

Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University / FG Lifts Ban On Post-utme Screening By Varsities (DETAILS) / Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Realonekingsley(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Unizik should be top of the list.
Prof Eboka and his cohort should be dragged in d balls biko.
They ridiculed that school
That man is turning the school to a glorified secondary school.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Coldfeets:

Haaba mana!!!

Excuse me madam, but are you sure you are really one of us? I ask because I know true lions and lionesses don't and can't write like this.

Anyway...

Back to the laptop issue. I support the VC's on this laptop issue 101%. This country really has to move forward technologically whether you like it or not. Let us not forget that our people always like to complain without taking a moment to look at how beneficial the plan will be to them in the long run.

Mind you, it's not a crime to have two laptops. Besides, the payment is now by installment so go and get your own laptop and start browsing LIONET for free, please. grin
you are a bad critique because u failed to write out the correct spellings of the words I could not spell correctly. But thanks anyway, I won't try to defend myself or give excusses for not getting the spellings right.
As for getting the laptop, I don't need one cos I have one already.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

Babe na naija we dey oo. You are suppose to know that we don't have job for most of the courses we sturdy in the university.. Now tell me what, what do you do as a psychology/philosophy graduate?
if you not cool with responding to my question, I sent you PM..
I can actually do anything and that's why I said u should not waste ur time waiting for the year u get Law. U can study another course instead of stayying at home.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bhella5:
We rock!
yes o.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by jvera(f): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michael okpara uni really need to be probed the vc is something else thank God his tenure is over hope a better person takes over...tho he tried in some aspect.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by 1stdammy: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
Where is OAU?
god bless you for that question. Where is OAU?, Omole shud b probe!!!!!!
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
irynterri:
i hope they are probing unn because of that 70,000 naira laptop fraud..please how many students buy 70k laptops wen jumia dey sell better lenovo and hp 45-60k,before u knw it they will give the contract to one chinko company,imprest their logo and it wont last up to 4yrs and i hope they wont probe dat cucumber gal..abeg that girl don suffer enough
grin
irynterri:
i hope they are probing unn because of that 70,000 naira laptop fraud..please how many students buy 70k laptops wen jumia dey sell better lenovo and hp 45-60k,before u knw it they will give the contract to one chinko company,imprest their logo and it wont last up to 4yrs and i hope they wont probe dat cucumber gal..abeg that girl don suffer enough
instead of d natural rod., she went for artificial rod
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Coldfeets: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you are a bad critique because u failed to write out the correct spellings of the words I could not spell correctly. But thanks anyway, I won't try to defend myself or give excusses for not getting the spellings right.

Correct you? Sorry, but I can't correct you here. What's your dictionary meant for?

In fact, from what I can peruse already, your case is beyond repair.

You need a proper spelling and punctuation coaching so if you don't mind, and if you still want to be recognized as a proper lioness, then you can come over to my hostel room at Eni Njoku let me give you all coaching that you need properly.

And by the way, don't even bother to bring along your dictionary while coming because I have a trusted Dicktionary. wink
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Fourwinds: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
ITbomb:
I hope they will look into the alleged rape case of the new Uniuyo VC
u mean uni uyo VC dey bang small small girls too for him office. this is serious...I feel like castrating someone
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by dplomaticVal: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

I no sure whether I go apply for Unn again oo, but Thanks though...

my man UNN still gives admission on merit. i scored 302 $ i was admitted. the least score in our dept(law) is 295. work harder next time if you wish to be admitted into our prestigious uni
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Fourwinds: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
sosanova:
Buhari's Government just wasting time and probing silly things like Sex ... like play like play 2019 will be here....n Buhari will have nothing to show Nigerians what he has achieved as a President .
so u be Mr Lecturer wey dey hammer small small girls for yansh abi...u call sexual harrassment silly rite. u need sense
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Kunlexic(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
grin grin Thank God LAUTECH NO DE grin grin

Great Ladokite..... Skull of intellectuals and on your own (OYO)

We always good at any time, any place and any field. Especially In sciences, Engns and Medicals
Do u see any state university dere...Why u hyping ur schl over the matte?
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Fourwinds: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Coldfeets:

Oga Hungerbad pls mind yasef o! Which one is University of Nsukka? Abeg no disrespect ma school again o. It is University of NIGERIA, Nsukka.

Thank you.
I wonder when this ur feet go hot
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Kunlexic(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
I don't agree with the list if OAU is not there
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by compujyde: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by 4larrah(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Richie0974:
Where is KSU
Ksu? its in anyingba nw..ksu shouldnt be in that list now
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Coldfeets: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fourwinds:
I wonder when this ur feet go hot

If you go fit put am into fire, e no go only hot; e go also melt. tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Coldfeets:

Correct you? Sorry, but I can't correct you here. What's your dictionary meant for?

In fact, from what I can peruse already, your case is beyond repair.

You need a proper spelling and punctuation coaching so if you don't mind, and if you still want to be recognized as a proper lioness, then you can come over to my hostel room at Eni Njoku let me give you all coaching that you need properly.

And by the way, don't even bother to bring along your dictionary while coming because I have a trusted Dicktionary. wink

And why must it be in Eni Njoku, why didn't to choose one of the theaters at GS or one of the romes there? Anyway, I know where to go if I'm not comfortable with my spellings and besides u are no where close to me when it comes to English. Point of correction, I'm not a lioness.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by stenmikas(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
This list is not complete without OAU, #OMOLEMUSTGOTOJAIL
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by tee4naija(m): 1:27am On Dec 12, 2015
I can't see The Polytechnic, Ibadan on the list. That is the doyen of official corruption. Highest grades for the highest bidder in cash or kind.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by jackpot(f): 1:50am On Dec 12, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
humbled response

1 Like

Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by jackpot(f): 1:53am On Dec 12, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And why must it be in Eni Njoku, why didn't to choose one of the theaters at GS or one of the romes there? Anyway, I know where to go if I'm not comfortable with my spellings and besides u are no where close to me when it comes to English. Point of correction, I'm not a lioness.
**fetches cane** angry angry angry tongue
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Ziggyduben(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2015
When thou seeest these signs, flee.
kozmokaz:
Michael okpara uni

those guys are bunch of criminals from the vc to d gate men

imagine giving ppl with low score admission ... while those wit high score have not yet been admitted !!

OK . they even released supplementary form e in without releasing 2nd list ... yet we bought it ooo with our church mind!!!

then dey release ther 2nd list and tagged it supplementary list!!

ppl with as low as 34 ..36 have been admitted while those with as high as 60.. 55..50 are still yet not admitted

and wen we confronted some of d staff in d admission bloc , they had d nerve to demand between 70- 90k to fit us in!!!

that is day time robbery !!

I think d fed govt should do a fact finding from the students and aspirants to accertain my claim !!

Nigeria really sucks !!
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2015
jackpot:
**fetches cane** angry angry angry tongue
grin grin
I'm sorry sir, don't whip me please. grin
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Emisco3310(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
The minister and the ministry should please include OAU, we need it in the school.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by kozmokaz(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ziggyduben:
When thou seeest these signs, flee.

were should I run to ...?

no place is free of corruption !!
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by jackpot(f): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin I'm sorry sir, don't whip me please. grin
OK, boy. Be good.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by jackpot(f): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin I'm sorry sir, don't whip me please. grin
OK, boy. Be good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun State University Admission 2011/2012 / Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.