Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,724 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (37237 Views)

How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Lyoncrescent: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Na wa o.

This salisu man is saying he didnt benefit one cent and was just following orders.

I dont know why Publi Servants will do nonsense and break laws and go against protocol all in the guise of following orders.

If it is against protocol or ethics, why didnt the salisu man resign ?

The biggest problem in Nigeria are not the politicians. The biggest problem is the Civil/Public Servants.

Politicians come and go but these Civil Servants are always there and are the ones who often advice Politicians on how to steal and also aid the stealing.

All the money Dizeani for example has been accused of stealing must definitely have involved civil servants at the very least the NNPC Director of Finance,Legal unit for those phony oil contracts and another Civil Servant in CBN or somewhere else.

EFCC needs to create a special unit to monitor and investigate corrupt all public/civil servants in the MDAs.There should also be a whistleblower system in place with compensation for the whistle blower.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2015
THE FOOLS WHO ARE ACCUSING BUHARI OF DICTATORSHIP OVER DASUKI'S ORDEAL HAVE SUDDENLY KEPT MUTE.DASUKI AND HIS CO_TRAVELLERS DONT DESERVE ANY PITY AT ALL. THEY DESERVE DEATH.

6 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by hustla(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Tranquill:

Dasuki is not even going down if tried in the open and transparently. Some of you are so gullible and easily fooled and the government is capitalising on that. What makes you think Dasuki is going down? Because the man said he 'thinks the money is meant for the PDP'. What makes him think so? I see another sergent Rogers that will recant later. The government was buying arms in cash through the black market. The mercinaries and foreign instructors that were contracted were being paid in cash and in dollars. Also, most people do not know that at some point, it was the Nigerian government that was funding the hadian and Nigerien forces that were battling BH from their own sides of the borders. This government will not say that because because all they want is for you to believe that 'money meant for arms purchase was misused'. You should also know that security money is not all about buying arms.

Shoroniyen

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2015
My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian." - Jonathan
But thousands of civilians and soldiers died because monies meant for weapons procurement that would have wiped out the Boko boys Were embezzled What an irony.

[size=80pt]
BLOOD MONEY[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Goke7: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Tranquill:

Dasuki is not even going down if tried in the open and transparently. Some of you are so gullible and easily fooled and the government is capitalising on that. What makes you think Dasuki is going down? Because the man said he 'thinks the money is meant for the PDP'. What makes him think so? I see another sergent Rogers that will recant later. The government was buying arms in cash through the black market. The mercinaries and foreign instructors that were contracted were being paid in cash and in dollars. Also, most people do not know that at some point, it was the Nigerian government that was funding the hadian and Nigerien forces that were battling BH from their own sides of the borders. This government will not say that because because all they want is for you to believe that 'money meant for arms purchase was misused'. You should also know that security money is not all about buying arms.

you are just making noise here, why don't you volunteer yourself as one of their witnesses in court to state that the money was actually expended for the reasons you claim in your post.

9 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Some people will still come here and say the economy performed well under GEJ. They will come here and abuse Buhari for not meeting December Boko haram deadline. They will still say GEJ is the best president we ever had. I just dey look una.

7 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by MrDavidson: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2015
And this is the man (GEJ) many are calling hero for conceding defeat and having said that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. How deceitful that man really was/is!

There was no way all these wicked withdrawals would have taken place without assenting to them - not forgetting that he just used Dasuki as a front.

"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian." - Jonathan
But thousands of civilians and soldiers died because you embezzled the monies meant for weapons procurement that would have annihilated BH. What a malady!!!

4 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by proxillin(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2015
henchamb:
Dollar rain.
So dansuki was the common denominator during gej cluelessness.

We can all see who is clueless here. He is dullardino and yet outsmarting all dem PDPs.

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by mrodogu: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2015
moscobabs:
Jesus!!! this people have swallowed the right of our future generations.....

God will punish everybody that worked under GEJ government irrespective of his/her position or party

politicians don't have conscience o....I feel like crying
and some jobless wailers will be wailing for nothing,

fvvvk em all

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by 2016Utmerunz: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Y
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by tabontabon: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Bros,dont Give Urself HBP,U Better Head Back To Agric Section,where money is earned genuinely. A Billion Dollars Is CHICKENSH*T ON THIS THREAD U ARE VIEWING.
Pavore9:
'A former Director of Finance in the Office of the National Security Adviser, Shuaibu Salisu, said $47 million was withdrawn from the Central Bank of Nigeria in 11 suit cases'......Sighs....it is well!
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by proxillin(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2015
MrDavidson:
And this is the man (GEJ) many are calling hero for conceding defeat and having said that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. How deceitful that man really was/is!

There was no way all these wicked withdrawals would have taken place without assenting to them - not forgetting that he just used Dasuki as a front.

"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian." - Jonathan
But thousands of civilians and soldiers died because you embezzled the monies meant for weapons procurement that would have annihilated BH. What a malady!!!

The guy don swallow enough cash to last his generation for 100 years. So conceding defeat is saying "allow me time to go spend my loots"

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Goke7: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Am waiting for metuh's new abum release, I wonder how many tracks will be recorded this time around, am all ears so far the album will be properly recorded and not broken grin

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by 4stylz: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2015
You people are not talking much about the fuel scarcity at the moment, it's arms deal we interested in, 4years will be over and we will still be in this same place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Lilimax(f): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2015
hazvat:
Alhamdullillahi mr jona didn't win the election . this is too much for us to bear .Allah pls take charge thru PMB and make we the citizens have cause to thank you more .
Amen.
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by mandonnels(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Raiders:
GEJ and his finance minister stole billion of dollars from Nigerians in the name of buying arms. I hope the EFFC question GEJ too and if he is found to be invovled then he should be arrested
funny
can EFCC summon d great GEJ?
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2015
adjoviomole:
Nigerians have forgotten about der hardship,Fuel scarcity,no light etc........we av been fed with arms deal scandal......smh nigeria can neva move forward,d youths are not ready to move forward yet.
Can you tell us how to move forward? By neglecting corruption and clamouring for fuel?

4 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by etibaba(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Tranquill:

Arms purchase and security matter is it the same as buying akara? How much in cash was seized by the South African government? How much were they paying the mercinaries?
What are you saying? Guy move joor.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Affluentkess: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2015
After the rain of dollars by the pdp using sharing formular
why wont the naira plumet and APC has being screaming we are fixing the nation........GEJ left a reck economy, now its becoming glaring.
I no won hear PDP again;thefts!

5 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2015
sirTesco:
JONATHAN WAS A CALAMITY TO NIGERIA.

He is one of the biggest mistake of the 21st. Century.

That man ought to be in Kirikiri by now not receiving international awards.
But you can't question God smiley
If men were God... embarassed
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2015
4stylz:
You people are not talking much about the fuel scarcity at the moment, it's arms deal we interested in, 4years will be over and we will still be in this same place.

I think we should allow this first 4years to be used to deal with these corrupt people.

5 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Naff24(f): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2015
And some baboons and nonentity called GEJ there hero, he is a pure Democrat. Now what's gonna happen to there so called Hero after he had democratically embezzled the public funds and misled us to this junction now

As there is no smoke without fire, no transactions carried out without GEJ's approval.

They should all rot in jail undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by porka: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2015
If the government destroyed the operations of the National Security of the country it would be too sad.

If Dasuki misused these funds and they are able to prove them in the court he should be sentenced accordingly. But if they think using the media to sensationally revealed operations of the National security apparatus then it's too bad.

Are they saying the current National Security Adviser has not been receiving money to run his office? Are they saying they did not receive money to manage the recently inconclusive elections in Kogi and Bayelsa?

Common Mr Buhari? Attacking the operations of government security just to get a single man is very petty. What if he plays dirty and reveals all the security operations in the court in order to save himself?

There should be a limit to what the government can destroy. They should put caution in these things, otherwise the security operations of our country will be seriously compromised.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Willydilly(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2015
OMG people are wicked oooooo

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by moscobabs(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2015
mrodogu:

and some jobless wailers will be wailing for nothing,

fvvvk em all
the tin tire me my brother...I can't just imaging somebody defending this good for nothing people

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by delman88(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2015
ikorodureporta:
Dem neva dey mention the pastors involved undecided

their turn dey come

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Lilimax(f): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
THE FOOLS WHO ARE ACCUSING BUHARI OF DICTATORSHIP OVER DASUKI'S ORDEAL HAVE SUDDENLY KEPT MUTE.DASUKI AND HIS CO_TRAVELLERS DONT DESERVE ANY PITY AT ALL. THEY DESERVE DEATH.
If you kill them, how will the looted funds be recovered undecided?
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Michaelgates(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2015
Authority stealing pass armed robbery. In Fela's voice.

3 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Orikinla(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2015
[size=18pt]End time confessions.
Who is next?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Ollaboy: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2015
Haba! This is serious. I feel like crying. These people have really milked this country dry

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by frodobee: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Frodobee :

I am a proud source checker! I don't accept trash and junk journalism for thenation.

"$47million out of #10billion naira" and when I call people zombies they start to whine.

Nne, Ngo-baby I love with all my heart. Without my poor friends without contacts would not be proud owners of businesses if not through your well thought out YOUWIN programme. Yes #10million naira grant. You will never lack ma, and those who hate you and smear your good name will always meet evil/bad and never be successful.

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by olanshi: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2015

Haaa, I hope Dasuki won't eventually have heart attack.

Dasuki this, Dasuki that! Haba is he the only one that embezzled money.

Well sha, my people say ' Eni ti e le ba mo ba ni barawo'

Dasuki please go and defend yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.