Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees (42625 Views)

Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program / Sanz Energy Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees And Experience Positions / Stanbic IBTC Is Recruiting Real Estate Finance Officer (apply Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by GeoOla25(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
See what a response mail I got after applying.
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

careers@stanbicibtc.com<mailto:careers@stanbicibtc.com>
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
not going through,think their mail box is full
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by sasquareT(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
bankyblue:
God forbid angry

Stanbic my ass-ass
Talk true you no meet up with the requirement grin
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good day,

I got a missed call (land phone) on my number and when I checked on True caller, it displayed Stanbic IBTC. Can u be of help pls?

musco4me:

http://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/20810/jobs/stanbic-ibtc-graduate-trainee-program
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by GeoOla25(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
topefisayo:
Good day,

I got a missed call (land phone) on my number and when I checked on True caller, it displayed Stanbic IBTC. Can u be of help pls?

Thanks just re-applied through that link.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by ik4life: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
GeoOla25:

I have just applied, I attached a cover letter along with my CV, it better done when not needed, than undone when required.
Ok bro,sorry for my too many questions,was the cover letter handwritten or typed.thank u
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by kaysunnex: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
GeoOla25:

Thanks just re-applied through that link.

Please which link? can you help me with it?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by kelvinatkins(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am not yet a graduate i just entered yr 2, but am kinda worried if someone with Btech accounting can apply for this kind of recruitment.
am a student in one of the universities of technology in Nigeria studying accounting, we all know all university of tech award Btech.
am just worried if there would not be discrimination because all the recruitment i have been seeing i have not seen one that request for B tech in accounting. i will be glad if accountants in the house can clarify me on this.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by bankyblue(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
sasquareT:

Talk true you no meet up with the requirement grin

Really!
I worked with them for 3 good years, and it was a terrible story, u will wear suit and be in pain.
I hate stanbic,
I hate anything south africa
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Awwal1st:
Degree class is used to test obedience not intelligence jor, Why minimum 2.1, Schools for naija dey vx with students nowadays ooo. Minimum should be Third class. grin
then why do they classify degrees?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by GeoOla25(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
ik4life:
Ok bro,sorry for my too many questions,was the cover letter handwritten or typed.thank u
Typed and attached separately with the Cv
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by GeoOla25(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
kaysunnex:

Please which link? can you help me with it?
Follow this link and click apply here http://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/20810/ jobs/stanbic-ibtc-graduate-trainee-program
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by ednut1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bigmarx:
Hello Ednut I didn't study a commercial or business course. I actually studied Architecture...but am quite interested pls what chance do I have if I apply?
doesnt matter, there are dentists, chemists, engineers ,scientists in every bank in Nigeria
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
dammytosh:

I know graduate trainees that went to State University.

Dnt start discrimination that is not necessary
they used to take. But they stopped taking. Ask those those peeps u knw they wud tell u. My friend was a victim this year
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by dammytosh: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
panachuku:
they used to take. But they stopped taking. Ask those those peeps u knw they wud tell u. My friend was a victim this year

your friend failed test that is why.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by soulhighman(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sent my application but they claim mail box is full.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by sasquareT(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
bankyblue:

Really!
I worked with them for 3 good years, and it was a terrible story, u will wear suit and be in pain.
I hate stanbic,
I hate anything south africa

Hehehe... Now I believe you
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Moyosoreola(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
cool
sasquareT:

Hehehe... Now I believe you

@Bankyblue please sorry for the question,did you work in stanbic bank as a full staff or a contract staff?because most of my guys there are all big boys with cool cars.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by bankyblue(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Moyosoreola:
cool

@Bankyblue please sorry for the question,did you work in stanbic bank as a full staff or a contract staff?because most of my guys there are all big boys with cool cars.

In stanbic ibtc bank, 90% of staff u see in a branch is a contract staff.
Outside the bracnh manager, opration manager, and FT, the rest re contract staff.

And mind u, cool car and claiming to be big boys dose not really say it all.

Bankers re set of people who leave the most fake life in this part of the world.

Wish they can really tell u the really stuff!
Every thing is on LOAN.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Tolakay: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ednut pls have lost ur contact. Kindly send me ya no via yoat4real@gmail.com
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by ik4life: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
GeoOla25:
Typed and attached separately with the Cv
God bless my brother
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by generalJumong1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
just read through what some of us wrote and I discovered that many people are just giving us false info.imagine someone saying don't apply if u are a graduate frm state school,big lie.where did u get that?please stop confusing and misleading people,u failed the SHL and u are blaming Stanbic.Heard another person saying he worked with Stanbic for 3 years,as what sir?for those of us that intend to apply kindly apply Stanbic is a nice place to wrk.just talking frm experience of a graduate of state school who got employed with the said bank.thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by 01Jman: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
[s][/s]
mikkypel:
STANBIC IBTC always recruiting.. Their workers dey die nii
. Lols. I dunno for them o
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by adeyinka09: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
What abt 1.1 chemist @29yrs old
please give it a trial.Nigeria of 2day has turned to alice in the wonderland.I applied b4 been discouraged. DIx is coming 4rm 1.1 food tech
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by oladimejioo: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2015
mayourbash:
Are you tired of your job? are you looking for a job? are you searching for best retirement option? Are you under financial pressure? or you will like to be a boss of your own? WILL YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS WORKS? Then you have to be at Agura Hotel opposite Defence headquarter Area 10 Garki Abuja today by 2pm prompt OR If u are in Lagos go to Zaaz Hotel opebi road about close to mtn office. Our company help people like you to build their own highly successful business in the petroleum industry. Interested person should call :08075840867 ITS NEW, ITS REAL, ITS GOVERNMENT APPROVED

Where is the oil expert?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by mayoadegbola(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeyinka09:

please give it a trial.Nigeria of 2day has turned to alice in the wonderland.I applied b4 been discouraged. DIx is coming 4rm 1.1 food tech

What is 1.1?
adeyinka09:

What is 1.1?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by nayookafor(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
mayoadegbola:
What is 1.1? What is 1.1?
First class or distinction.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by jekormor: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Faith21: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls,can a prospective 2016 batch A corper apply?Pls, I am a new nairalander and would prefer an urgent and polite answers...Thanks for your corporation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by jezsie: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Book keeper and Social media marketer needed.

Visit http://akinniyifelix..com/2015/12/vacancy.html

for more details.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2015
Faith21:
Pls,can a prospective 2016 batch A corper apply?Pls, I am a new nairalander and would prefer an urgent and polite answers...Thanks for your corporation.
no. U cant meet up. They wud still recruit later nxt year apply den
Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by Faith21: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
panachuku:
no. U cant meet up. They wud still recruit later nxt year apply den
Thanks!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / 9mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.