Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Girlfriend History1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend History1 (919 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend History1 by storietellerz(f): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Over the years, I've had series of girlfriends summing up to a total number of 6. Till date, I still remember all 6 like the back of my palms. They where all great but something always seemed to break us up. These series are summaries of what happened with all of them.

My 1st Girlfriend went by the name Crystabel. She was beautiful, fair in complexion, average height and she had it all. Despite these qualities, we weare kids, young, immature and naive. We didn't know what it took to be in or maintain a relationship but yet she captured my heart. We only had school hours to meet see each other and when school closes, we waited in anticipation for the next day. Weekends we're the worse. We didn't have phones, so there weare no sorts of communication until Monday as our houses where far apart from each other. Despite all these barriers, we were still each others distraction as we hardly concentrated in class activities. But that was all it was. Constant staring and smiling, dating in secrecy and getting super jealous when she talked with other boys or laughed at their jokes, lol. And all of a sudden, I had to switch schools. Damn! My heart melted when I heard the news. She cried when I told her and begged me not to go as though it was within my power to object with my dad. It was the worst moment I had ever known.

Every other activity became so uninteresting.  I knew it wasn't going to end well. I tried talking my parents out of the idea but to no avail. They are very decisive, and so it was certain that I had to go. She almost became a sadist, became unhappy with everything that happened around her. The day I was to leave, she fell sick and did not come to school.

At this time, I was a student of another school and it became super difficult to learn. Her absence was too much to bear. I would write her name on my books and sometimes even on my uniforms. I swear, it wasn't easy at all. I tried to skip lectures once in a while to visit my former school so as to see her face. And then I discovered that as the days rolled by, it became easier,  and soon, I had new friends who helped me keep my mind off her for some time. The next year, she travelled her family relocated to port harcourt and it was just then I realised I had lost her for good. But there was nothing I could do so Life continued, Damn!!!  I hate that we where kids. So that was how Crystabel and I ended up.

Next post will be on girlfriend number 2. You wouldn't want to miss her, lol.
Also check out amazing topics like THE 10 DIFFERENT TYPES OF GIRLFRIENDS, 10 TYPES OF KISSES AND THEIR MEANINGS, etc, just follow the link below.
Source: http://singleshangouts..com.ng/?m=1
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2015
I never knew lesbians r filled in nairaland grin
Re: Girlfriend History1 by donTbone(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
angry
Kini gbogbo eleyii n'tori Oloun!!!
Laaro Jimoh faa! sad
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2015
olosho 1

she like make dem dey use cucumber for am angry
Re: Girlfriend History1 by bronzegoddess(f): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I never knew lesbians r filled in nairaland grin
which kain grammar u dey blow like dis
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Khd95(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Today is too holy for iranu oo
e beru olorun facry
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:
which kain grammar u dey blow like dis
forget my english grin.. Wats ur toefl score? cheesy
Re: Girlfriend History1 by bronzegoddess(f): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:

What's toefl angry
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:

What's toefl angry
just take a good look at your life.. angry. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Girlfriend History1 by bronzegoddess(f): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
just take a good look at your life.. angry. Pot calling kettle black.
cry cry
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:

cry cry
yes cry... !!!!!!! angry.
Re: Girlfriend History1 by bronzegoddess(f): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
yes cry... !!!!!!! angry.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Cutehector(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:

cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry baybee, ah wana see ur mummy, shame!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Girlfriend History1 by donTbone(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Wetin concern TOEFL with nairaland! grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend History1 by donTbone(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:

What's toefl angry
shocked shocked shocked
Dnt tel me you avnt heard of TOEFL b4? undecided
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
donTbone:

Wetin concern TOEFL with nairaland! grin grin grin
mumu u jus chook mouth for wetin u nor understand...
Re: Girlfriend History1 by donTbone(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
mumu u jus chook mouth for wetin u nor understand...
shocked
Thunder fire you! why e no go concern me undecided
When you wan spoil person career finish tongue
Re: Girlfriend History1 by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2015
donTbone:

shocked
Thunder fire you! why e no go concern me undecided
When you wan spoil person career finish tongue
why e go concern u eh.. Aproko.. cheesy d bbae say i write bad english, oya na him i come ask am say she wey sabi betta english wetin she get for toefl exam, she ask me wetin be toefl... Chai laff wan kill me grin
Re: Girlfriend History1 by ChappyChase: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Make I kindly dey wait for the Op with this bottle way I go use break him head!
Re: Girlfriend History1 by bronzegoddess(f): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
donTbone:
shocked shocked shocked Dnt tel me you avnt heard of TOEFL b4? undecided

Nope, and I'm too lazy to use gOogle
Re: Girlfriend History1 by ChappyChase: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Nope, and I'm too lazy to use gOogle
I know you might have google it by now, but for the benefit of those who won't do so, the full meaning of TOEFL is Test of English as a foreign language...
Next if you no ready to fight no start ham cause nairaland boys cause we fit murder your career with insult, and trust me when I tell you am not excluded in that caucus!
Re: Girlfriend History1 by bronzegoddess(f): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

I know you might have google it by now, but for the benefit of those who won't do so, the full meaning of TOEFL is Test of English as a foreign language...
Next if you no ready to fight no start ham cause nairaland boys cause we fit murder your career with insult, and trust me when I tell you am not excluded in that caucus!

Na ur achievement be dat?
Re: Girlfriend History1 by ChappyChase: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Na ur achievement be dat?
Did I say so..?

(1) (Reply)

I Love Runs Girls / A Classic Tune From V.I. / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.