Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,809 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ogun State Civil Service Commission 2016(ASCON) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Civil Service Commission 2016(ASCON) (2137 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB / FG Shuts Ascon, Integrated, Mobil, Oando, Sahara, Others Over Oil Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Civil Service Commission 2016(ASCON) by citydove(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Got a call from a friend working at Ogun state Civil service commission telling me that the ASCON exam form was out and had been selling for about 2 days now.

For those that don't know what ASCON exam is all about, its a public service entry exam for Entry into professional cadres position in the civil service. ASCON exam is the normal practice in the civil service in most states of the federation.
Mind you the civil service recruitment process is a rigorous one and is in 4 stages including written exam to b conducted by ASCON, a 4 day Interview to be held by consultants and final interview to be held by the civil service commission
Graduates who want to join the professional cadre of the service have to pay while officers in the service who plan to convert to the professional cadre,also need to pay and sit for the exam.
The information i have right now is that the exam form can be obtained from the Ogun state Civil Service Commission on payment of a non-refundable exam fee of #10,000 naira per candidate. The exam syllabus, past questions,ID card,letter of admission to the exam and instructions to the candidates will be given by the Ogun state civil service commission as part of the package.
Entry requirements- Must have a University degree in any discipline. Candidates with (HND) need not apply except he/she possesses a PGD or MSc or professional Certificate
To procure the ASCON form(10,000 naira),you would have to goto the Ogun state Civil service commission,Oke Mosan,Room A236 new secretariat building. Abeokuta

Once i get more info on the exam date and date when the form will close i will update more. So if you know someone that might be interested, inform them that the ASCON form for Ogun state civil service commission is OUT...

To your Success...

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Civil Service Commission 2016(ASCON) by hollymanbaba(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks for the information about the ogun state civil service commission recruitment,pls i will like to confirm if true,someone said salary to be given to each cadre is included in the information,kindly update on that.

(1) (Reply)

Former Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman, Senator Defect To APC / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week / Court Clears Nigerian Govt To Bring Masked Witnesses In Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.