Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,111 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki (34593 Views)

Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others / Senate Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Others Over Funds Mismanagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by rebranded(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why is it Dasuki making payment on behalf of government what happened to the Minister of finance or other responsible agencies

No way Jonathan was not aware of all of these happening

Jonathan should be invited by EFCC very soon

1 Like

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Ndolarr: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
It is a pity that smart greedy guys took undue advantage of Jonathan, a confused PhD holder and a weak, clueless President of our great country in 6 years! Nduka Obaigbena should simply return the loot to the treasury and pray for forgiveness! I'm waiting to hear how much was given to the organizers of the manifestly partial Presidential Debate in which Jonathan was clearly given expo! Shioor! Olisa Metuh, Fanikayode Dame Comfort Obi and Fayose seem quiet nowadays! Are they beginning to see the mess their PDP truly created while in power? Thank God for Buhari, he truly is the breadth of fresh air in Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by yommen: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I know all Pro-Buhari will be rejoicing now by the activities of EFCC. I just want to state few points.
1. We hope this probe will be extended to Politicians in the APC because irrespective of what people say now the three most corrupt politicians in the Country today is Atiku, Obasanjo & Tinubu and they are all in APC at the moment. I can't say who is most corrupt I just arranged them alphabetically but however you arrange it you will be correct.
2. While I supported Goodluck for re election I never gave him a clean bill of health in terms of corruption but Goodluck's achievements in every sector from economy to Elections will make me vote him over any Presidential aspirant anyday anytime. He might have out of desperation for re election dverted public funds but its still left to be handled by the court.
3. I can never support a Buhari that is planning to share 500billion to almajiris when we have infrastructure that will in turn transform the country to fix. Developed economies never shared money, they created an environment for the economy to grow and in turn create opportunities to the poor which is what we want not sharing money and eating our future.
Meanwhile until Buhari starts probing Halliburton and others I'll take his kwarraption fight serious.

Ur shameless.

8 Likes

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by yinkobert(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I know all Pro-Buhari will be rejoicing now by the activities of EFCC. I just want to state few points.
1. We hope this probe will be extended to Politicians in the APC because irrespective of what people say now the three most corrupt politicians in the Country today is Atiku, Obasanjo & Tinubu and they are all in APC at the moment. I can't say who is most corrupt I just arranged them alphabetically but however you arrange it you will be correct.
2. While I supported Goodluck for re election I never gave him a clean bill of health in terms of corruption but Goodluck's achievements in every sector from economy to Elections will make me vote him over any Presidential aspirant anyday anytime. He might have out of desperation for re election dverted public funds but its still left to be handled by the court.
3. I can never support a Buhari that is planning to share 500billion to almajiris when we have infrastructure that will in turn transform the country to fix. Developed economies never shared money, they created an environment for the economy to grow and in turn create opportunities to the poor which is what we want not sharing money and eating our future.
Meanwhile until Buhari starts probing Halliburton and others I'll take his kwarraption fight serious.
Nobody cares how you feel but if have any against these people why can't you publish for all Nigerians to see instead of barking like a bull dog.

6 Likes

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by holaralph(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
My great people what type of explanation did you expect from Nduka than to talk that way He thinks He is talking to Kindergarten pupils. My people you should know that anybody that is corrupt doesn't have brain anymore even when talking you can deduce from their utterances.......... Finally this Nduka of a guy has just asked for the key to his new apartment in prison with the way Admitted collecting money from their ring leader Dasuki, what did this people take us for self did they think we are nitwit and slowpoke that one can just cook a story for and he or she will be pushing around...... This people will soon force nigerians to deal with them our way

2 Likes

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Charly68: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nduka ,Nduka ,your well crafted response does not hold water even to an ordinary man not to talk of a well trained crime bursting experts assembled to track down the loots & the looters. You claimed the worth of properties damaged was 2.5b but you have just received .550b hairs. We will like to see the estimate of the professional valuers & the agreement reached by the federal Govt to pay you damages to that effect. . I only pray the court of law will not use delay tactics to frustrate the prosecution of the looters..The so called national security adviser who in turn become national treasury looter,should be given life imprisonment for his ignoble roles. Many brilliant officers with promising career lost their lives to Boko Haram menace ..Even those who ran away because they were poorly armed were made to go to jail & forfeit their entitlement ...innocent citizens lost their homes & means of livelyhood simply because of greed & heartlessness of the leaders. Unfortunately the commander in chief of this criminality is busy receiving award here and there Lord have mercy

7 Likes

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by GboyegaD(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why would Federal Government compensate This Day? Isn't their assets insured? If not, they should be prosecuted on that premise as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by effty(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jonathan turned our treasury into an insurance company for all ds entities. Jonathan was really a slowpoke.
Psalm18:
This does not even make sense from Nduka.
1. Why is government paying a private firm for boko haram destroying its building. For the UN house, it makes sense to help its rebuilding. It's an international agency and we hosting them. If nduka is paid, why won't fg pay off market owners whose shops were blown off by bh or the cars that were destroyed in the nyanya bombing.
Okay, let's say govt had to pay, who estimated the cost? To come to that amount. Why was it not made public?
Why not thisday corporate account. Why cash and why not help in rebuilding only.
2. The seizure of papers and threat of class action.
Is Jonathan the attorney general, why he will ask for the case to be dropped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by nokingasgod: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
light004:

Half truth is the hallmark of this govt and any haste or rush conclusion could be misleading.
I'm pained by what I read everyday. This obviously is not how to run any Nation; creating tension, locking people up, throwing accusations left, right and center will only distract the govt from its real purpose of providing good governance and securing the well-being of its citizens. There are serious problems plaging the Nation rather than solve the problems, this govt is busy going round to look for who to blame for the problems and gullible supporters are busy rejoicing. How much will be recovered from this exercise compared to the needs of this nation. Sorry, if this govt continue in this manner without a change in strategy, Nigeria may be hit hard by their inaction and negligence. It's not a warning, it's already happening and more will come if care is not taken. For the gullible supporter; this wasn't the change they promised you. Take it or leave it!

Don't mind them, all of a sudden they had forgotten that Buhari has deeply rooted autocratic tendencies. He could have forced the Dokpesis to make those ''defensive'' statements and even this Obaigbena, Buhari might have used the CIA to coaxed him into writing that letter from the U.S incriminating himself.

Its really not the way to run any nation and you are rightly pained. But you see my brother, the way things are, your pain will not know bounds in the next few years o because many more of those that looted our treasury shall be exposed and believe me, if PMB succumbed to pressures from people like you and could'nt prosecute them, Nigerians will visit them with jungle justice. The Change is really here already!

3 Likes

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by nokingasgod: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
nokingasgod:

Don't mind them, all of a sudden they had forgotten that Buhari has deeply rooted autocratic tendencies. He could have forced the Dokpesis to make those ''defensive'' statements and even this Obaigbena, Buhari might have used the CIA to coaxed him into writing that letter from the U.S incriminating himself.

Its really not the way to run any nation and you are rightly pained. But you see my brother, the way things are, your pain will not know bounds in the next few years o because many more of those that looted our treasury shall be exposed and believe me, if PMB succumbed to pressures from people like you and could'nt prosecute them, Nigerians will visit them with jungle justice. The Change is really here already!
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by bapullow: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nonsense why explain this now arrest them all
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by henryuzor(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Fooooooooool

3 Likes

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by samopeyemi: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
If all what I'm reading are true......

I will say Dasuki don turn father xmas, distributing the nation's resources to all tom, dick and harry!
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Goke7: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
light004:

I pity you. I hope your commonsense is restored soon; you really need it.

No one is distracting Buhari but as a leader, he is distracting Nigerians from the real issues. People are focusing on the wrong things. fighting corruption is fine but that should never be the main theme for any government that has an economy that maybe heading toward reccession. I don't think, you are helping him when you don't tell him the truth. Arresting and jailing corrupt officials is fine but that will not in any way solve our immediate problems but coming up with right policies and engaging the people in productivity tasks will sure bring succour to the nation.

Elections are over, start facing the real issues and leave the partisanship behind you.

Fighting corruption was one of the reasons people voted for PMB so keep quiet since you never voted or believed in him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by bayulll01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
1. We hope this probe will be extended to Politicians in the APC because irrespective of waters I'll take his kwarraption fight serious.

Will u shut your silly mouth,you unreasonable human being,how can you open your cesssipit mouth,why dint gej prosecute Apc during his time,why dint he prosecute Obj and tinubu during his time,is because of uselesssss people like you we are here today,awon onira nu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by smoothralph(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
why will Buhari not probe them also.
Did Obasanjo handover to Buhari.
Let's keep sentiments away.
GEJ not probing the administration before his own means he was satisfied with what he met.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by pedrilo: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
HMMMM d guy don sofree implicate GEJ
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
TeamSimple:

Why didn't GEJ probe them?

I tire for them Ooo... even at the time when GEJ and OBJ had beef Oga gej didn't probe now they want pmb to go back and start from 1999!!! lmaooo.

sylva and Mr timi alaibe disagreed during bayelsa primaries , senators n reps fought over leadership , even ambode probed fasholas gvernement didn't he? saraki is still battling cct , kogi gov elect deputy dey fight say ma him suppose be governor yet the states are considerably peaceful . isn't that democracy whereas when pdp was at the centre once u go against the powers that be you totally loose relevance and in fact have to decamp .

even if that guy is a pdp supporter his reaction shouldn't be ... go and probe tinubu and co. it should be "*JESUS !!! what kinda stealing is this?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by omonnakoda: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
This day is a company an a separate legal entity from Nduka so a quick perusal of the company's account should show whether it was Nduka or This Day that received the payment and how it was reflected in the accounts
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by okunboy: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is outrageous!!!
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by KwoiZabo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
henryuzor:

Fooooooooool
bayulll01:

Will u shut your silly mouth,you unreasonable human being,how can you open your cesssipit mouth,why dint gej prosecute Apc during his time,why dint he prosecute Obj and tinubu during his time,is because of uselesssss people like you we are here today,awon onira nu
abbey621:

It's a pity a fully grown person could sound so moronic! GEJ achievements in every sector of the economy? Someone give this guy a hot slap!
smoothralph:

Did Obasanjo handover to Buhari.
Let's keep sentiments away.
GEJ not probing the administration before his own means he was satisfied with what he met.
abbey621:

It's a pity a fully grown person could sound so moronic! GEJ achievements in every sector of the economy? Someone give this guy a hot slap!
We are in an Anonymous forum and trading insults is stupid of u all. Imagine OBJ that killed our Democracy by rigging blind. Stole 16billion dollars in Power. E l-rufai that raped Abuja. Atiku. Amaechi, Lion of Bourdilion. They all visit Aso Rock freely because they are APC. On Saturday people were killed in Bayelsa, why is nobody ordering for a probe? After all if OBJ were to be GEJ Buhari will not be president today.
Mind you I'm not against probing anyone cos I'm not a bigot but what is sauce for the goose should be same for the gander. So for now let's be happy that our system is getting better & hope the corruption fight will be unbiased. GEJ is my Hero is you don't like it Hug Transformer.
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by concept86: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
When is it the responsibility of NSA to disburse money to individuals affected by bokoharam. Especially as it is without notice to the Senate.. Am sure dokpesi will also claim similar bullshit and the Nigerian judicial system will not see the devil in the detail.
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Megaflex(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
henryuzor:

Fooooooooool
guy i tell u. dat dude no get sense at all
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Lastanza: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wit dis information, itz nw confirmd dat Goodluck is a coward and d dullard instead. All dis media moguls knowing who he is capitalized on his weakness and joined in raping Nigeria. Imagine a president dat admits to which eva petition dat is brought against him.

In as much as Dasuki is an accomplice, Jonathan is d chief cowardice. I used to like dis man but forgive me for my ignorance.
And for those hinging on his concession of defeat, itz dat same cowardice disposition and inability to confront situations dat made him to bow. I don't like any politician o, even Buari, but as d saying goes, don't trow away d baby wit d dirty water. Liking d body language mehn.
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
growing up as a child I remember when you see a military man or ex military officer you revere him Nd when you see police you sneer at them because they always run away from robbers while I still am yet to see soldiers flee from robbers..
now when we see an army maybe barking at a civilian (for our mind we go talk say this man fit deal with civilian go face boko na lol) the military has lost respect because idiots like jona and dasuki have instilled fear in a man that should not know fear)

now when I look at a policeman I respect him / her because it is this same neglect that has turned them into touts standing on the road asking for 20naira ( I also Want to remind Nigerians that even soldiers presumably those who want to quickly earn extra and leave the army before they get sent to sambissa are also collecting 5/100 naira on the road)

pleas efcc needs to probe the police service commission too! you can't give a policeman half a round of ammunition and expect him to go and engage in a gun battle with well armed bandits!
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Megaflex(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
We are in an Anonymous forum and trading insults is stupid of u all. Imagine OBJ that killed our Democracy by rigging blind. Stole 16billion dollars in Power. E l-rufai that raped Abuja. Atiku. Amaechi, Lion of Bourdilion. They all visit Aso Rock freely because they are APC.
Mind you I'm not against probing anyone cos I'm not a bigot but what is sauce for the goose should be same for the gander.
and d question still remains; "why didnt GEJ, ur hero and mentor ,probe dem?". until u answer dis question, pls abeg u in d name of God, leave PMB alone and let him continue wit his probe. we his supporters are nt complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by bayulll01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
We are in an Anonymous forum and trading insults is stupid of u all. Imagine OBJ that killed our Democracy by rigging blind. Stole 16billion dollars in Power. E l-rufai that raped Abuja. Atiku. Amaechi, Lion of Bouris my Hero is you don't like it Hug Transformer.

U are still silly and not wise,I don't care for ur silly accusations without fact,if u have the fact go and arrest tinubu,precise if u are a grad I mean u are educated u won't reason like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by Megaflex(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by faaz24: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kaduna office was not even bombed, the bomb did not detonate when the bomber tried to gatecrash into the building. It was when the terrorist was about to be lynched that he threw the explosives at the surging mob killing about seven people and injuring scores in the process. Kaduna office was rented, it doesn't belong to Thisday newspaper.
The building (S.O.J plaza) was not even damaged, and the owner gave Thisday quit notice afterwards...Why include kaduna in your claims mr Obaigbena

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by iblife: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
The office of the National Security Adviser is known to be for advisory role on security matters etc and not a disbursement area. It is so pathetic what we have turned the office into in Nigeria. Our past president have really messed up this country by wielding so much powers to this office. Alas! The present administration is also on the same track with previous government ideology too. I just pray they will do otherwise and make the office to function as it supposed to and stop disgracing us .
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by KwoiZabo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Megaflex:
and d question still remains; "why didnt GEJ, ur hero and mentor ,probe dem?". until u answer dis question, pls abeg u in d name of God, leave PMB alone and let him continue wit his probe. we his supporters are nt complaining
The reason GEJ did not probe them is because
1. It might be a fruitless exercise cause its difficult and expensive to push your evidence through in court but he did weĺl in making sure our government is more transparent by signing the FOI bill and ensuring better elections against the wishes of most PDP members.
2. He is a Beneficiary of a corrupt system so he cannot probe Atiku and spare David Mark but today Buhari is probing Lamido and Giving Amaechi & Fashola Ministers. Is that fair? Answer me.
Re: Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki by ministeriallist: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Well done Nduka, abeg come over here and dance to the music. Dasuki, Dokpesi and Bafarawa are already on stage. Don't let the music waste.
Ole omo jati jati

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Isa Pantami: Arewa Consultative Council Issues Statements (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.