Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,148 members, 7,977,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. (9520 Views)

Super Sweet Pussy Of 21yr-old Aristo Babe Every Guy Wants! See Viral! / The Pussy Of Some Uni Lag Girls Be Lik.... / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by stillchris: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
same thing happened to me but instead of coming to nairaland, i just had to endure the smell and banged the sh1t outta that gal because i went through hell to make her unpant.

after every i just stopped picking her calls

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Some PUSSSSIES dey really really messed up.
Especially that of FAT ladies.

Just that when ever I come across such, I always offer help, except the Lady declines

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by allyon(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
clevvermind:
i will just find my level without wasting time.
Then it means u didnt date that girl for a real reason but for a filmsy reason
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by clevvermind(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2015
allyon:

Then it means u didnt date that girl for a real reason but for a filmsy reason
if u are in that situation will u stay?
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by clevvermind(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Some PUSSSSIES dey really really messed up.
Especially that of FAT ladies.

Just that when ever I come across such, I always offer help, except the Lady declines
what kind of help do u offer?

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by allyon(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
clevvermind:
if u are in that situation will u stay?
hey bro. If i let her know and she agrees to find a Solution together with me. And she loves me. Forget, i will stay calmly
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by macho44(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
kilode100:

Ok.
I wanted to give head to a guy and I noticed that his blokos stinks. Lord knows when last he washed his prick... Should I now conclude that every blokos smells?

Btw, I have been told that smelly pussy is very sweet and I haven't washed mine for two weeks now but It hasnt started smelling cheesy I intend to observe it for more week and see what it smells like.

Guys, go ahead, bang, suck and screw the damn pussies coz they are highly " proteinious"
Hmmm. I am afraiding of u oooo.
www.adielem.com
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by macho44(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
timmycris:
The tin dey smell die! Once had this girl, mehn her kitty cat dey smell like fufu
Eheeeeen U for use her kitty kat eat egusi soup in that case na!
www.adielem.com
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by clevvermind(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
allyon:
hey bro. If i let her know and she agrees to find a Solution together with me. And she loves me. Forget, i will stay calmly
talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by allyon(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
clevvermind:
talk is cheap.
. Not every guy is as weak and unreliable as u
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
panachuku:
u deserve a slap. Wat ur saying doesnt even correlate with wat he is asking. A stinky pusy smells like spoilt fish head. I once got down wit a babe who was d most beautiful gal i have ever had. Model like angelic tal and fair. Gosh d pussy was terrible oozed so badly i cudnt sleep in my room after she left. To tell her wud hv kikked her emotionally
u should have told her dat her veejay was smelling
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
macho44:
Eheeeeen U for use her kitty kat eat egusi soup in that case na!
www.adielem.com
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
abeg make una let person chop dis evening.all these una tory fit make man pickin vomit

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
It probably decomposed during your two-year chase grin Who chases someone for two years anyway? You got time.

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hold your breath and excavate her intensely
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
It probably decomposed during your two-year chase grin Who chases someone for two years anyway? You got time.
lol u havent yet seen some guys wit desperation in naija.some can do it up to 3 or 4 yrs sef.
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
lefulefu:
lol u havent yet seen some guys wit desperation in naija.some can do it up to 3 or 4 yrs sef.

Naija guys seem to be modern day Romeos to me grin In a way it's cute & shows sincerity (maybe), but there has got to be a line one draws for the sake of pride & all that one stands for, for Christ's sake. Even a couple of months is too long imo to be chasing someone. After all that chase, he ended up with Pepe le pew the skunk cheesy In other words, twas all in vain, because not everyone that plays hard to get is worth it in the end. It's like a dog wasting time chasing its own tail, all for nothing.
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:
Are you sure the smell is not from your room? Just saying#

Spot on.
It beats me when every Tom, Di*k and Harry complain about pvssy smell.
Lot of them have no idea what personal hygiene is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
stillchris:
same thing happened to me but instead of coming to nairaland, i just had to endure the smell and banged the sh1t outta that gal because i went through hell to make her unpant.

after every i just stopped picking her calls

And somehow we're supposed to applaud you?
Smdh, kids!

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by hereiam: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:

smiles...guy you got me cracking ...fell from mat.
but you be badt guy oh
howu take know say na im room.

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Naija guys seem to be modern day Romeos to me grin In a way it's cute & shows sincerity (maybe), but there has got to be a line one draws for the sake of pride & all that one stands for, for Christ's sake. Even a couple of months is too long imo to be chasing someone. After all that chase, he ended up with Pepe le pew the skunk cheesy In other words, twas all in vain, because not everyone that plays hard to get is worth it in the end. It's like a dog wasting time chasing its own tail, all for nothing.
hahahaha punky but what you should understand is that in naija a number of nigerian guys even love it when a girl gives them a tough time and plays hard to get.Most times you would be hearing such guys refering to girls as cheap if they ask them out the first time and they say yes.Such guys love the stress and toasting and wooing a girl is like a full time job for them.if the gal says no thy had lavish her with money and gifts if they are affluent or they just keep pressuring her with just just words or poems if they dont have money.Afterall punky u were opportuned to see some nigerian guys in that thread they made about SA girls being cheap just because SA women are more open minded.what i telling you though, the few nigerians living might not tell you this and neither will those ones on nairaland.But the truth is that in nigeria a number of we nigerian guys love it when a woman stresses us and plays hrd to get when we ask them out.not all of us though but a number of we guys.dats why d average naija lady plays hrd to get.
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
lefulefu:
hahahaha punky but what you should understand is that in naija a number of nigerian guys even love it when a girl gives them a tough time and plays hard to get.Most times you would be hearing such guys refering to girls as cheap if they ask them out the first time and they say yes.Such guys love the stress and toasting and wooing a girl is like a full time job for them.if the gal says no thy had lavish her with money and gifts if they are affluent or they just keep pressuring her with just just words or poems if they dont have money.Afterall punky u were opportuned to see some nigerian guys in that thread they made about SA girls being cheap just because SA women are more open minded.what i telling you though, the few nigerians living might not tell you this and neither will those ones on nairaland.But the truth is that in nigeria a number of we nigerian guys love it when a woman stresses us and plays hrd to get when we ask them out.not all of us though but a number of we guys.dats why d average naija lady plays hrd to get.

I get it & you're actually repeating the exact same words another person told me about Naija guys (also a Naija guy, btw). Lol, whatever rocks y'alls boats. Here people don't have time for that, they move on to the next one. Still interesting to read about these differences though.
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by MrObontami(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
I don fccck one like that her toto dey smell like when u mix rotten locust bean mixed with spoilt fish

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Soap and water would do the trick, or a visit to a gyneocologist. It might actualy b a health issue

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by nairameister: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why are you pressing P?
kilode100:
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
kilode100:

Ok.
I wanted to give head to a guy and I noticed that his blokos stinks. Lord knows when last he washed his prick... Should I now conclude that every blokos smells?

Btw, I have been told that smelly pussy is very sweet and I haven't washed mine for two weeks now but It hasnt started smelling cheesy I intend to observe it for more week and see what it smells like.

Guys, go ahead, bang, suck and screw the damn pussies coz they are highly " proteinious"
Would you open the doors to your castle for me? Cause If I enter you would be begging me to come out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Africans Go For White Women? / Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me / Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.