Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari (27286 Views)

Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Stolen Funds: No Plea Bargain — FG / Ooni’s Death ’ll Be Announced In Due Course — Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by hinwazaka: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala.

Isn't there something that can be done about this dude who keeps threatening all manner of politicians with death and anarchy?

He mentioned that the late Audu was going to pay with his blood for leading in the elections, Audu died hours later. He said Kogites were going to suffer from chaos just for exercising their democratic franchise of voting for the candidate of their choice.

Same guy has threatened that IEDs will be placed in the presidents plane to blow him away.

Now this, and you all keep tolerating his terror.

Are you waiting till the DSS take down this site and quiz you all regarding a threat made here that was later executed as detailed?

I wonder what the DSS is also doing not identifying this threat and checkmating it?
Point out the threats in my post. If you don't like reading my posts, just scroll over. FYI: Audu died a day before it was announced. Don't be angry if I have sources, eyes and ears in high places.
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by mrodogu: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
OnankpaBa:

and the animal is your president
no mind the tout, he is a biafran i guess
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by kosokoadeyemi: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good information we are waiting for ur report sir.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by ArcIbrahim38(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
philipzz:
Wu cares

Honest Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by ngoziama: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday promised to reveal the names of former government officials who have voluntarily returned looted funds to the coffers of the Federal Government in “due course”, saying that early disclosure of their identities “may jeopardize the possibility of bigger recoveries.”

“In due course, the Central Bank of Nigeria will make information available to the public on the surrendered funds,” said President Buhari at the 2015 edition of the annual Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe Foundation Lecture in Lagos.

He said his government owes Nigerians adequate information on recovery of looted funds, explaining that it is part of the collective effort to change the country from the “bastion of corruption it currently is, to a place of probity and transparency”.

In his speech, Buhari said his government has identified corruption as the major problem facing the country. He noted that the phenomenon must be curtailed if the issues of collapsing educational system, diversification of our economy, fostering a welfare based agenda for the disadvantaged, infrastructural development, which were central to his government’s change agenda, could be effectively tackled.

“The primary attention that tackling corruption earned in the course of our campaign and in determining the final outcome of the election underpins how seriously Nigerians see corruption as a fundamental factor crippling the progress and development of the country. Nigerians are, indeed, convinced that except we curtail corruption, the country will remain in perennial regression.

“It is upon this conviction of our people that corruption poses great danger and should be curtailed that we anchor our hope. It underpins our assurance that the efforts of this government in checking corruption will yield significant successes in the final outcome.

“In other words, we note that sheer heroism cannot achieve the elimination of corruption from our social space. What is most required is the conviction of the populace that corruption is an antithesis to social cohesion and development, and must be eliminated. We must get to a point where every Nigerian begins to hate corruption with a passion, and collectively determine to root it out of our body polity.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/those-who-returned-stolen-funds-will-be-named-in-due-course-buhari/

Buhariiiiii we dont need names.we are hungry we need food.buhari we dont need names we are jobless we need jobs.buhari we dont need names our businesses are folding up we need more intelligent and viable economic policies.buhari we dont need names we are being bombed everyday we need security.buhari we dont need names . anyway keep naming them while I round up plans of relocating my business to east and other west african countries. Buhari the namer
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday promised to reveal the names of former government officials who have voluntarily returned looted funds to the coffers of the Federal Government in “due course”, saying that early disclosure of their identities “may jeopardize the possibility of bigger recoveries.”

“In due course, the Central Bank of Nigeria will make information available to the public on the surrendered funds,” said President Buhari at the 2015 edition of the annual Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe Foundation Lecture in Lagos.

He said his government owes Nigerians adequate information on recovery of looted funds, explaining that it is part of the collective effort to change the country from the “bastion of corruption it currently is, to a place of probity and transparency”.

In his speech, Buhari said his government has identified corruption as the major problem facing the country. He noted that the phenomenon must be curtailed if the issues of collapsing educational system, diversification of our economy, fostering a welfare based agenda for the disadvantaged, infrastructural development, which were central to his government’s change agenda, could be effectively tackled.

“The primary attention that tackling corruption earned in the course of our campaign and in determining the final outcome of the election underpins how seriously Nigerians see corruption as a fundamental factor crippling the progress and development of the country. Nigerians are, indeed, convinced that except we curtail corruption, the country will remain in perennial regression.

“It is upon this conviction of our people that corruption poses great danger and should be curtailed that we anchor our hope. It underpins our assurance that the efforts of this government in checking corruption will yield significant successes in the final outcome.

“In other words, we note that sheer heroism cannot achieve the elimination of corruption from our social space. What is most required is the conviction of the populace that corruption is an antithesis to social cohesion and development, and must be eliminated. We must get to a point where every Nigerian begins to hate corruption with a passion, and collectively determine to root it out of our body polity.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/those-who-returned-stolen-funds-will-be-named-in-due-course-buhari/

So this brainless cow still have got to talk about stolen money when he haven't returned the one he stole under PTF chairman grin grin

Buhari is a terrorist nd paedophile,..what an animal grin grin
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
tempex88:

bros, u no dey review wetin u write before u hit enter?

I do. Say what I wrote typed out loud and you'll see its normal pidgin.
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by musicwriter(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Baba abeg we need names ooooooooooooooooooooo

Nobody returned one kobo!. This's a massive lie to play on the psysch of Nigerians that Buhari and APC is working.

Someone returned money and El-rufai and Lai Mohammed never inundate us with their names?.

Nigerians think!.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by HighQue007: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
alcmene:
Buhari is an animal.....very deceitful and clueless thief

He will publish the name of the looters and the amount looted when he might have ROUGH-HANDLED the funds at his disposal

Believe Buhari to be a honest gentleman at your own peril

Why would you wish to ruin your country all in the name of envy..I know you supported GEJ, just tell us if he his better than him.

You know he his doing the right thing yet you will always look for a way to criticize i wonder if you will ever appreciate God in your life cos you cant even appreciate a good gesture that you can see..

I wonder if people like you share from the $2B loot..good for you if you do but if you do not and you are just trying to envy for envy sake them i am afraid Our generation is doomed...let the change you want start from you..Dont mislead people...What goes arround come arround; the people you misled today will use the false knowledge you gave them to hurt you tomorrow.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by bayinq25(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
alcmene:

He will publish the name of the looters and the amount looted when he might have ROUGH-HANDLED the funds at his disposal

Wailers Alert!!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Tonnierichy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
When Did He Include This In His Campaign Promises??..
When you were in coma

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tonnierichy:

When you were in coma
oh I see, thank God I'm outta the come now but your "Ajala The Traveller" hasn't accomplish any of his campaign promise..
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by jonnieoneng: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Freemanan:
kiss

Fighting corruption being the theme the current administration used in kicking out the previous one is going against as most of thought...

It further begs the question.... HAVE WE BEEN SCAMMED?

I hope not.
If you were to be truthful,PMB has actually delivered on this with the current events that are unfolding

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by jonnieoneng: 2:41am On Dec 12, 2015
RisingEast:

So this brainless cow still have got to talk about stolen money when he haven't returned the one he stole under PTF chairman grin grin

Buhari is a terrorist nd paedophile,..what an animal grin grin
Oh yeah......How come no one has petitioned him.How come all audits done on the PTF by any administration is yet to reveal any element of fraud.Hate the guy all u like.He still remains d most credible of our leaders

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by kapiola: 4:30am On Dec 12, 2015
give us their names we re tired of waiting.
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Okaka27(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
alcmene:

wetn dey worry dis one ??
No kill urself
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by jonnieoneng: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2015
ngoziama:

Buhariiiiii we dont need names.we are hungry we need food.buhari we dont need names we are jobless we need jobs.buhari we dont need names our businesses are folding up we need more intelligent and viable economic policies.buhari we dont need names we are being bombed everyday we need security.buhari we dont need names . anyway keep naming them while I round up plans of relocating my business to east and other west african countries. Buhari the namer
Indeed we need their names.We must know those that stole our common wealth
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Baba abeg we need names ooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders Under Gun Attack In Rivers-the Nation / Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain / APC Party Primaries Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.