Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,265 members, 7,907,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lilkesh Is Too Razz, He's The 1st Ybnl Act To Get A Tatoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilkesh Is Too Razz, He's The 1st Ybnl Act To Get A Tatoo (1233 Views)

Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) / Lilkesh Is A Killer - He Is Suffering From Dropping Too Many Hits / I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilkesh Is Too Razz, He's The 1st Ybnl Act To Get A Tatoo by NaijaBeats(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2015

Lilkesh (skibo) Ybnl Soldier.
Photo Credit : Hypesng.com.
Lets discuss about that popular YBNL NATION signed Act, Ololade Keshinro popularly known as Lilkesh.
Lilkes was signed into Ybnl Nation Record Label This year and since then hes been dropping us hit tracks.
And in 1 year he was nominated as one of the top 10 nigeria Artist 2015.
Yes hes realy trying . In terms of Rapping , Arranging Verses , Rhythm etc. I would say he got that from the baddo of Life (Olamide).
Lilkesh aint bad tho. Hes handsome and a kind every girl would want to date.
But with all this things, lilkesh doesent seem decent.

not his dressing. Hes dressing is okay. But looking hearing musics. Listen to the lyrics. Its always containing Nude Words, yes thats a reason i dont realy like him.
Hes signed into YBNL NATION AND I LOve the label and its even my nickname.
But the truth shouldnot be left Untold.
All his songs contain rubbish.
Idi (yanch) , its always involving girls. Thats not my liking.
And if you check social medias, thats why most people dont like him.
The last reason is that he got Tatoo.
#Thrash. Thats what made me dislikw him most.
Tatoo. Its not fasion, its stupidity. Even olamide dont have one. Am sure those that have it wished they never got it.
It wont give you money , you cant use it to collect money from the bank. Its jes meaningless.
Even when Adekunle Gold was asked can he get a Tatoo ?
He said 'Lol when am not a Chalkboard'.
Thats it. And some people say his lyrics are not matured. Yes why will it be matured when hes busy talking about Yanch , Vagina etc..
I hope he change soon.

Whats your say about this ??
Credit : http://hypesng.com/lilkesh-is-too-razz-hes-the-1st-ybnl-act-to-get-a-tatoo.html
Re: Lilkesh Is Too Razz, He's The 1st Ybnl Act To Get A Tatoo by leahcimzil: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
use panadol for anoda man headache well oh. mum. you don chop today?
Re: Lilkesh Is Too Razz, He's The 1st Ybnl Act To Get A Tatoo by theLegion(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Who be this one again.... Mind your own business, make your own cash and live your own life... #BadBelles
Re: Lilkesh Is Too Razz, He's The 1st Ybnl Act To Get A Tatoo by dollarathe(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pele......if u see d boy now !!! u no go fit tell am i m very sure... online soldier
Re: Lilkesh Is Too Razz, He's The 1st Ybnl Act To Get A Tatoo by Afrok(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
I can't tell someone who's life is not in anyway my business how to live his life, if that yansh and lyrics are the things putting food on his table, then would it not be better if I mind my own business and get something doing that'll put food on my table? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? / Photos From Actress Omoni Oboli's Son's Birthday Celebration / Nollywood Actress Bimbo Thomas Is Pregnant For A US Based Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.