Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,737 members, 7,951,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters (23858 Views)

PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters : See What They Have Done To Us ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by MandingoII(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2009
LOOTED MONEY DISCOVERED IN FOREIGN BANKS

NAMES OF DEPOSITORS LONDON SWISS($) USA ($) GERMANY (D)
GEN IBRAHIM BABANGIDA 6.25bn 7.41bn 2.00bn 9.00bn
GEN ABUBAKAR 1.31bn 2.33bn 800M
REAR ADMIRAL MIKE AKHIGBE 1.24bn 2.42bn 671M 1bn
GEN JERRY USENI 3.04bn 2.01bn 1.01bn 900M
ALH ISMAILA GWARZO 1.03bn 2.00bn 1.3bn 700M
ALH UMARU DIKKO 4.5bn 1.4bn 700M 345M
PAUL OGWUMA 300M 1.42bn 200M 500M
GEN SANI ABACHA 9.01bn 4.09bn 800M 3.01M
MOHAMMED ABACHA 300M 1.2bn 150M 535M
ABDULKADIR ABACHA 700M 1.21bn 900M 471M
ALHAJI WADA NAS 600M 1.32bn 300M
TOM IKIMI 400M 1.39bn 152M 371M
DAN ETETE 1.12bn 1.03bn 400M 1.72bn
DON ETIBET 2.5bn 1.06bn 700M 361M
MAJ AL MUSTAPHA 600M 1.001bn 210M
ANTHONY ANI 2.9bn 1.09bn 360M 1.66bn
BASHIR DALHATU 2.3bn 1.001bn 161M 1.43bn
GEN WUSHISHI 700M 1.301bn
ALH HASSAN ADAMU 300M 200M 700M
T Y DANJUMA 300M 200M 700M
GEN ISHAYA BAMAYI 120M 800M

Did you TOTAL is up?

What's the Total of Loot?
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by godfreytom(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2009
Whether there is a source or no source, Nigeria's corruption is irredeemable. That is our tsunami, our hurricane and earthquake. Which politician (or political office holder) is not "clean" All of them are "clean". That is why they are being recycled for us. I am ashamed of this country.

I am ashamed of the "praise" (Mind you i didn't say PRESS). I am even ashamed of all the TV stations that come out openly to PRAISE ALL THESE CHIEFS (I didn't say THIEVES) when they are in power, but when they leave, they start making USELESS NOISE. MARK MY WORDS, when the current set of leaders leave power, that is when some NEWSPAPERS will start getting us saturated with their "professionalism" stories of "HOW GOV. X laundered 50BILLION US DOLLARS", just to sell their ill-fated papers.

I am fed up with "this stole that, or that stole this". What of all the funds that have been going down the drain for the past 10 years of democratic "farce", especially from my own God-given "helter skelter", sorry, Niger delta? How and why should we have constant light in this country? Why will ASUU not be on strike? Why should Obama visit the GIANT OF AFRICA (my natural black a rse)? When will all our funds be properly accounted for until the executives leave their offices. The irony is the NATIONAL PLEDGE: I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA MY COUNTRY, TO BE FAITHFUL, LOYAL AND "HONEST", "AND UPHOLD HER HONOUR, " Somebody help me, are laws only made for the ordinary Nigerians? I'm lost!
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by sunboy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
where are others huh ? , not complete at all
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by monopolist: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2010
He has swallowed down riches and he will vomit it up again. The LORD will pluck it out of his belly in JESUS CHRIST name. Amen.

It is time for RESTORATION. Join us in crying RESTORE.

I CRY RESTORE, RESTORE, RESTORE, RESTORE, RESTORE IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2010
This list is fraud

REASON: The absence of the largest fraudster OLUSEGUN OLE OBASANJO (O.O.O) .
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2010
FL Gators:

This list is fraud

REASON: The absence of the largest fraudster OLUSEGUN OLE OBASANJO (O.O.O) .

o seriuos.na sefago i go report you to.why you dey yab uncle shege like that ?ehn
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

o seriuos.na sefago i go report you to.why you dey yab uncle shege like that ?ehn
go and report nau. who born am? no be me?
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 5:59am On Jun 18, 2010
We all know northerners are thieves!

Let us be real they are leeches and you know how to deal with leeches, you have to starve them.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

We all know northerners are thieves!

Let us be real they are leeches and you know how to deal with leeches, you have to starve them.
I'd think you would be the one to be against the starvation of millions of ppl.

Isnt that why you greatly detest awolowo?
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 6:07am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

I'd think you would be the one to be against the starvation of millions of ppl.

Isnt that why you greatly detest awolowo?

It was a "figure of speech."

Starving these corrupt leaders by not allowing them to get to the source of their money which is OIL!

I hope MEND knows this and continue to blow up these oil pipelines. I support the freedom fighters in the Niger Delta and I also hope my Igbo brethren start doing this as well.

Remember my particular subgroup of the Igbo is part of the Niger Delta.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

It was a "figure of speech."

Starving these corrupt leaders by not allowing them to get to the source of their money which is OIL!

I hope MEND knows this and continue to blow up these oil pipelines. I support the freedom fighters in the Niger Delta and I also hope my Igbo brethren start doing this as well.

Remember my particular subgroup of the Igbo is part of the Niger Delta.
ok oga, my mistake.

You and your fight or die for igbo nation sef.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

ok oga, my mistake.

You and your fight or die for igbo nation sef.

Igbo to the core. . .

Proudly Igbo unlike some people who run from their Igbo roots. And I am not even full Igbo.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

Igbo to the core. . .

Proudly Igbo unlike some people who run from their Igbo roots. And I am not even full Igbo.
And I suppose you want a cookie for that. tongue

Not a yoruba freak, just crazy about my state. . . .but you dnt see me showing it.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

And I suppose you want a cookie for that. tongue

Not a yoruba freak, just crazy about my state. . . .but you dnt see me showing it.

And you Yoruba have the nerve to call us decentralized?

Igbo first, my subgroup second, my state last. . .
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

And you Yoruba have the nerve to call us decentralized? 

Igbo first, my subgroup second, my state last. . .
What does the bolded even have to do with  what I just said?

You're so annoying. . . . yabbing another tribe is not going to make yours look anymore intelligent, dodoyo[means sexy].

Stop playing the victimized role for one sec.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

What does the bolded even have to do with what I just said?

You're so annoying. . . . yabbing another tribe is not going to make yours anymore intelligent, dodoyo[means sexy].

You put your state before your people.

Thank you, I know I am. Most people love that about me.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

You put your state before your people.
And you dont? Mr Arochukwu or wherever you claim to come from.

And when did I suggest the bolded? i said I'm not crazy about being yoruba, tribe doesnt mean anything to me. If I dont love my state, who will I then love? Makes me less tribal, unlike you. Ekiti Kete! tongue

Thank you, I know I am. Most people love that about me.
grin ROTFL, you said it grin
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

And you dont? Mr Arochukwu or wherever you claim to come from.

And when did I suggest the bolded? i said I'm not crazy about being yoruba, tribe doesnt mean anything to me. If I dont love my state, who will I then love? Makes med less tribal, unlike you.

Don't say that about Arochukwu! angry We Aro are a proud people, tread softly Ekiti girl.

Well actually it does make you more tribal. Cause the way I see it, Ekiti people are a tribe of the Yoruba. While I am ethnocentric, because I don't care if an Igbo is Mbaise, Ikwerre, Aro, Ibeku etc.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

Don't say that about Arochukwu! angry We Aro are a proud people, tread softly Ekiti girl.

Well actually it does make you more tribal. Cause the way I see it, Ekiti people are a tribe of the Yoruba. While I am ethnocentric, because I don't care if an Igbo is Mbaise, Ikwerre, Aro, Ibeku etc.
Arochukwu ko, Iroko tree ni grin Just messing with you, Igbo boy.

No it doesnt. What you dont seems to understand is that Loving ones state, ppl, tradition and culture does not necessarily mean to dislike another group of people. You're too young to understand that, my son. This your Igbo this and youruba that makes absolutely no sense.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Arochukwu ko, Iroko tree ni grin Just messing with you, Igbo boy.

No it doesnt. What you dont seems to understand is that Loving ones state, ppl, tradition and culture does not necessarily mean to dislike another group of people. You're too young to understand that, my son. This your Igbo this and youruba that makes absolutely no sense.

That is Igbo man to you.

Too young? Do not make me laugh.

Well let me pose a question. Would you marry an Igbo? Since we Igbo are known to marry outsiders. Especially our women.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

That is Igbo man to you.

Too young? Do not make me laugh.

Well let me pose a question. Would you marry an Igbo?
You're 22, you're still a boy. When you get to 25, then we can talk about your transition from boy to man tongue kiss

I am not gonna answer your question. Trying to put me on blast
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

You're 22, you're still a boy. When you get to 25, then we can talk about your transition from boy to man tongue kiss

I am not gonna answer your question. Trying to put me on blast

Were you not the person that said I am older than you?

Answer the question! Be a real woman!
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

Were you not the person that said I am older than you?

Answer the question! Be a real woman!
Lol thatz why I dnt like telling you stuff. You never forget

To be honest, not likely. Dont fancy them, sticking with yoruba men. Not being tribal, preference lol.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 6:56am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol thatz why I dnt like telling you stuff. You never forget

To be honest, not likely. Dont fancy them, sticking with yoruba men. Not being tribal, preference lol.

I never forget anything, so respect my authority.  grin

And that is too bad. Maybe you Yoruba women need to learn from Igbo women. Just saying . . . Since they love to try different people.

Even I don't care. Some of us are not closeminded so who is the real tribalist? And as long as the woman is not oyibo.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

I never forget anything, so respect my authority. grin

And that is too bad. Maybe you Yoruba women need to learn from Igbo women. Just saying . . . Since they love to try different people.

Even I don't care. As long as the woman is not oyibo.
Are you angry because they're trying out Yoruba men? grin

I have nothing against Igbo men. It's just that they feel that they hold authority over their women. Doesnt sit well with me cheesy

Lol why not oyibo?
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you angry because they're trying out Yoruba men? grin

I have nothing against Igbo men. It's just that they feel that they hold authority over their women. Doesnt sit well with me cheesy

Lol why not oyibo?

Not just Yoruba men. They try everyone out! *smh* Even my own sisters! angry

Igbo men and authority over our women? Please! Our women are the most domineering and RUDE! Have you been in an Igbo household! It is like a struggle for power.

Yoruba men are known far in wide to not respect their wife. Always having mistresses or even another wife. You will never find that in an Igbo household, because the woman will not allow that.

And oyibo babes are not attractive to me! The closest to oyibo I have ever talked to was a Dominican babe who was crazy so now I don't talk to latinos.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

Not just Yoruba men. They try everyone out! *smh* Even my own sisters!  angry
lol tehehe. Lol actually a lot of ekiti ppl have been marrying Igbo peeps down south FL. How do I know? My aunt is always hanging some wedding calendar on her wall. You cant miss the U's and C's and K's of Igbo names.

EzeUche:

Igbo men and authority over our women? Please! Our women are the most domineering and RUDE! Have you been in an Igbo household! It is like a struggle for power.
Lol, I'll let them come and eat you raw

Yoruba men are known far in wide to not respect their wife. Always having mistresses or even another wife. You will never find that in an Igbo household, because the woman will not allow that.

And oyibo babes are not attractive to me! The closest to oyibo I have ever talked to was a Dominican babe who was crazy so now I don't talk to latinos.
That i s so true about Yoruba men. They need to stop with that shoit.

I've told my mom not to be surprised if I bring home the Ghanaian I'm currently talking to. Nigerian men have downgraded jor angry

What a way to broaden your Horizon. Ghanaian chicks, Dominican babe? Mexican babes? I'm keeping a tap on you angry angry
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

lol tehehe. Lol actually a lot of ekiti ppl have been marrying Igbo peeps down south FL. How do I know? My aunt is always hanging some wedding calendar on her wall. You cant miss the U's and C's and K's of Igbo names.
Lol, I'll let them come and eat you raw
That i s so true about Yoruba men. They need to stop with that shoit.

I've told my mom not to be surprised if I bring home the Ghanaian I'm currently talking to. Nigerian men have downgraded jor angry

What a way to broaden your Horizon. Ghanaian chicks, Dominican babe? Mexican babes? I'm keeping a tap on you angry angry

Igbos will marry anyone. And Igbo men are cheap! I will admit that. All that money my father has and he is still cheap!

I love me some Ghanaian women! Good times in Accra. Most Naija girls I met in Ghana don't really like Ghanaian dudes though cause they say they are "clingy."
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

Igbos will marry anyone. And Igbo men are cheap! I will admit that. All that money my father has and he is still cheap!

I love me some Ghanaian women! Good times in Accra. Most Naija girls I met in Ghana don't really like Ghanaian dudes though cause they say they are "clingy."
tehehe, even before you tell me, I know that @ the bolded grin

Right now, desist from talking about other women in my presence. angry angry

Abeg, all men are clingy undecided Even my male friends are clingy tongue
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

tehehe, even before you tell me, I know that @ the bolded grin

Right now, desist from talking about other women in my presence. angry angry

Abeg, all men are clingy undecided Even my male friends are clingy tongue

I have to speak the truth about my people some time. If you have no money in Igboland, you are a FAILURE! Can't even marry anyone either.

Does it make you jealous abi? Biko, do not get upset! I talk about women because I love women too much.

I am not clingy nor are my friends. My akata friends have taught me a lot.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2010
You ppl like money too much. Root of all evil. undecided

Jealous? Oh boy, now you're getting ahead of yourself lol. You wish tongue

Keep loving women, ashewo [means you're hot]. Lies! EzeUche , you're clingy.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters by EzeUche(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

You ppl like money too much. Root of all evil. undecided

Jealous? Oh boy, now you're getting ahead of yourself lol. You wish tongue

Keep loving women, ashewo [means you're hot]. Lies! EzeUche , you're clingy.

Who wouldn't like money? It helps you buy things doesn't it? Why waste our money on those lavish parties you Yoruba are famous for? grin The whole area is blocked off because of one party. Such a nuisance. hehehehe

You can deny it all you want. I may like women a lot but I am definitely loyal to any babe I am involved with.

And I am definitely not clingy. I am pretty sure you are clingy. Hit it right and keep on coming back for more right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / President Muhammadu Buhari Resumes Office, Sends Letter To Senate / NNPC No Longer Owns 20% Of Dangote Refinery, Says Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.