Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,900 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

ok - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (15782 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ok by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
all thanks you said this is a public forum hence i can quote whoever i want.

And yes,i am her lawyer and whatever concerned her,concerned me,if it pained you that much then cry me a river.

Miss nairaland.

Can you kindly do me a favour? smiley

Puleeeeaaase

Swerve>>>>>>>>>>

I don't have time for rubbishundecided

8 Likes

Re: ok by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

Sick gal, miss lawyer, nairaland grandma, why not face the gal that insulted you and let her deal with u, olosho babe, I kuku don't know why u are so pained about the thread, wait tell me are prostitute, you better swerve ..... Hahahaha pained gal

Babe pls leave that girl jare...she's not worth it cheesy

Naso she dey do...typing rubbish upandan grin
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

Can you kindly do me a favour? smiley

Puleeeeaaase

Swerve>>>>>>>>>>

I don't have time for rubbishundecided
since you knw you dnt av time why insult her?how is it a business of urz if she act like a kid uuurh?must you abuse the online privilege you av access to?to think you used to a be frnd..

Mtheeew oya swerve too jare,make i see road,

rubbish!
Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
[s]surprised you need not be mr.

It not like you know what that adage mean mr[/s].
Bullshit
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

Person wey don dey craze, she doesn't even have brain at all, all she does on nairaland is to talk anyhow, and to form wise woman, like na say na only her dem create nairaland for.... Idiot
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

Sick gal, miss lawyer, nairaland grandma, why not face the gal that insulted you and let her deal with u, olosho babe, I kuku don't know why u are so pained about the thread, wait tell me are prostitute, you better swerve ..... Hahahaha pained gal
so i was right afterall,you are a yabaleft patient,good to know.

Oooh miss saint,am a prostitute can you now take your holier than tho atttitude outta here?i wouldnt be surprised to knw you are worse,..

The irony of it all is that those who tagged others as oloshos are those who depend on guys for their very survival,.

Retar.d.ed bittch.
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

Person wey don dey craze, she doesn't even have brain at all, all she does on nairaland is to talk anyhow, and to form wise woman, like na say na only her dem create nairaland for.... Idiot
goodness,so you know me?when i dnt even knw if you exist?

Ooooh my bad!poor you,you must be so pained..

Fvcking reta..rd.
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teeboy22:

Bullshit
pls define bullshit?

You see?you dnt even knw wat it means.

Fo?ol
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
so i was right afterall,you are a yabaleft patient,good to know.

Oooh miss saint,am a prostitute can you now take your holier than tho atttitude outta here?i wouldnt be surprised to knw you are worse,..

The irony of it all is that those who tagged others as oloshos are those who depend on guys for their very survival,.

Retar.d.ed bittch.

Is that all " fucking retard" is all you can type, abeg move jare let sensible people comment, miss know all, ITK

2 Likes

Re: ok by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
since you knw you dnt av time why insult her?how is it a business of urz if she act like a kid uuurh?must you abuse the online privilege you av access to?to think you used to a be frnd..

Mtheeew oya swerve too jare,make i see road,

rubbish!

What you don't know is this...

As a friend, I have the right to tell her what's I think it's wrong and right...

If you as a lawyer and friend that you claimed to be thinks this thread is necessary, then you are as dumb as she is...no offense...

Besides, I didn't typed much, I didn't even insult her and that's because I don't wanna do it in public undecided

I simply asked her to act like her age not as a baby and you are here spewing thrash undecided

I really don't wanna do this with you right now...that's why I asked you to swerve...

Don't tempt mesmiley

5 Likes

Re: ok by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

Is that all " fucking retard" is all you can type, abeg move jare let sensible people comment, miss know all, ITK
oooh you are sensible?really?like sure you are.

Infact,you are confused,the sensible one,go talk to ur frnds,appeal to them to stop scamming innocent ones instead of coming here to spew trash when you might be worse...

Cursed biitch.
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

Lol...take a calm pill babe cheesy

Just ignore her wink
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

What you don't know is this...

As a friend, I have the right to tell her what's I think it's wrong and right...

If you as a lawyer and friend that you claimed to be thinks this thread is necessary, then you are as dumb as she is...no offense...

Besides, I didn't typed much, I didn't even insult her and that's because I don't wanna do it in public undecided

I simply asked her to act like her age not as a baby and you are here spewing thrash undecided

I really don't wanna do this with you right now...that's why I asked you to swerve...

Don't tempt mesmiley
i believe you av her whatsap contact,why not admonish her there?must you spew rubbish cos u wanna bring her to order thereby causing her more pains?

Abegi swerve jare,make i see road.

Miss nairaland ,i hail thee.
Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

grin
Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

grin
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

Just ignore her wink

cheesy
adeh39:

Just ignore her wink
Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
so i was [s]right afterall,you are a yabaleft patient,good to know.

Retar.d.ed bittch[/s].

Re: ok by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
[s]pls define bullshit?

You see?you dnt even knw wat it means.

Fo?ol[/s]
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=40948362][/quote]goodness!your quote is infecting my phone,,get the fvck outta my mention littlelun before i bounced on you.

Gosh!you are annoying.
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i believe you av her whatsap contact,why not admonish her there?must you spew rubbish cos u wanna bring her to order thereby causing her more pains?

Abegi swerve jare,make i see road.

Miss nairaland ,i hail thee.

If I have her WhatsApp contact...trust me, I would have done worse undecided

If she's feeling pains...it's a very easy thing...she should deactivate her account...

I actually sent her a pm some days back to get her new WhatsApp contact from her but she didn't reply undecided

So...?undecided

Puleeease like I said earlier, let her speak for herself...stop putting head and legs into someone else's matterundecided

Miss Itk undecided

4 Likes

Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
[s]oooh you are sensible?really?like sure you are.

Infact,you are confused,the sensible one,go talk to ur frnds,appeal to them to stop scamming innocent ones instead of coming here to spew trash when you might be worse...

Cursed biitch.[/s]
Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
[s]goodness!your quote is infecting my phone,,get the fvck outta my mention littlelun before i bounced on you.

Gosh!you are annoying [/s].
Re: ok by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

If she's feeling pains...it's a very easy thing...she should deactivate her account...

I actually sent her a pm some days back to get her new WhatsApp contact from her but she didn't reply undecided

So...?undecided

Puleeease like I said earlier, let her speak for herself...stop putting head and legs into someone else's matterundecided

Miss Itk undecided
it not your biz who i choosed to stand for miss nairaland.

It a hubby,i wil stand for those insulted anytime,anyday,

call me i too know i will call you a failure.

Am interested in you particularly cos u used to be a pal,

now swerve.
Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

So...?undecided

Miss Itk undecided

10000 likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by Teeboy22(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
cool down !
Re: ok by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
it not your biz who i choosed to stand for miss nairaland.

It a hubby,i wil stand for those insulted anytime,anyday,

call me i too know i will call you a failure.

Am interested in you particularly cos u used to be a pal,

now swerve.

I've typed my mind...whether you like it or not is not my fvcking business babe undecided

I've given you enough attention for tonight...now run along babe grin

6 Likes

Re: ok by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

I've typed my mind...whether you like it or not is not my fvcking business babe undecided

I've given you enough attention for tonight...now run along babe grin
attention?abeg come help me count d money wen ur attention don bring.

Abegi comot here jare.mtheeew
Re: ok by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
@oyind17 the whole world will be against you but note that he who wear the shoes,know where it pinches.

Lay bare your heart to God,humans are but bunches of hypocrites.

Goodnight sweetcheesycheesy:Dlv yhu. shocked
Re: ok by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
attention?abeg come help me count d money wen ur attention don bring.

Abegi comot here jare.mtheeew

grin grin grin

No give yourself hypertension on top another person matter abeg grin grin

Busy body grin

Take this kiss

3 Likes

Re: ok by ipledge10(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin

No give yourself hypertension on top another person matter abeg grin grin

Busy body grin

Take this kiss
adeh mi kiss
Re: ok by agarawu23(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@oyind17 the whole world will be against you but note that he who wear the shoes,know where it pinches.
Lay bare your heart to God,humans are but bunches of hypocrites.
Goodnight sweetcheesycheesy:Dlv yhu. shocked
smh!!!
Call a spade a spade.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.