Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,151 members, 7,946,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! (5043 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! by V0lv0(f): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fulaman198:

Most on the list are disgusting. You better not try monkey meat. It's like cannibalism if you do. It's almost like a lion trying to eat a leopard.

Humans share 99% common DNA with chimpanzees for instance. Please don't embarrass yourself and eat that rubbish
grin grin it's so disgusting how some people can even think of eating such. It makes me want to vomit. Gross

1 Like

Re: The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! by absoluteSuccess: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fulaman198:
I just expect Nigerians to be more educated than this. Bush meat can give one diseases, Zoonotic diseases from bat, rat and other species is how some diseases are contracted.

I think that any human who fathoms eating a monkey or an ape needs to get their brains checked.

One woman brought something crispy and fried, garnished with chilly and pinned to chopsticks in piecemeal.

It was irresistible.

I moved close and as people are devouring the meat, I said what's this? they said 'esi igbo' I don't get it.

I was already eating it before the woman selling it told me its imado.

zeeeee I just ate a wild monkey. It's crunchy, and so sweet. But every animal shouldn't end up in the kitchen.
Re: The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! by Fulaman198(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
V0lv0:
grin grin it's so disgusting how some people can even think of eating such. It makes me want to vomit. Gross

Exactly my dear smiley. How have you been doing BTW Volvo?
Re: The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll why? Goat meat is delicious.

I just don't like complicated flavours, why I say beef over everything IMO.

1 Like

Re: The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

I just don't like complicated flavours, why I say beef over everything IMO.

I like both goat and beef about equally though most of the time, I am often eating chicken.

1 Like

Re: The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fulaman198:

I like both goat and beef about equally though most of the time, I am often eating chicken.

Lool! Me too, where I am all we eat is chicken so I often find myself craving beef. That's the way it's always been for me though, was never a fan of chicken.

1 Like

Re: The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! by khiaa(f): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Happy Holidays Fulaman. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Countries Where Rats Are On The Menu!!!! by Fulaman198(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2015
khiaa:

Happy Holidays Fulaman. smiley

Thanks Khiaa, same to you smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Oldest Yoruba Town, Oba-Ile / The Yoruba Root Of The IGBO Eponymous Name / What Is Agemo? The Jebusites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.