Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary (26229 Views)

2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). / Two Bodies Recovered From The Bristow Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by Ijaya123: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Firefire:
I blame APC...

Buhary should please order a complete EFCC probe of all missing dead bodies across the country since 1999.

Thanks.

Arrant nonsense.
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by Firefire(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Ijaya123:

Arrant nonsense
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2015
lol. Wetin person no go see for naija.
they shld check well.Maybe they are resurrected
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2015
lol. Wetin person no go see for naija.
they shld check well.Maybe they are resurrected
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by akinladejo: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Can they still do the burial?
because of all arrangements.
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by cutekhalifa(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
The corpse no won enter ground nah... Why the hess... Abeg bring my ogogolo for me make I do morning devotion .... grin grin grin
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by darlingtonVII(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2015
They dead shall resurrect again. Signs of end time
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by 9jatatafo(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2015
The situation in the country is so difficult such that even the dead are escaping to safety
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by litetias(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Probably those two corpses don't appreciate being left in the midst of other dead people. Maybe when they were alive they were introverts, shy and antisocial.
They have definitely run away.
But seriously our obsession with grand burial ceremonies is uncalled for. When I die just incinerate my remains viking style or stick my corpse in the ground the next day.
Don't dump my smelly cadaver in any freaking mortuary. I'll haunt you.
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by Gamusgamus: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by Disneylady(f): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2015
litetias:
Probably those two corpses don't appreciate being left in the midst of other dead people. Maybe when they were alive they were introverts, shy and antisocial.
They have definitely run away.
But seriously our obsession with grand burial ceremonies is uncalled for. When I die just incinerate my remains viking style or stick my corpse in the ground the next day.
Don't dump my smelly cadaver in any freaking mortuary. I'll haunt you.
undecided
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by Taku555(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2015
lasisi69:
End time bodies
see him again cheesy cool sad
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by juman(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2015
May be the mortuary attendants had sold them.

I saw a case like that of a boy that was knocked down by a bus and was taken to mortuary after the hospital confirmed he was already dead. Few hours later when his family went to the mortuary to take his body for burial, his intestines were missing. The family was very angry. The mortuary attendants ran away.
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by opribo(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2015
no CCTV in that mortuary? BTW did I just read that one of the corpses was a policeman in his lifetime. just thinking though.
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by jayzblack(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2015
in this country everything u suffer even the dead to colect the corpse.....,hahaha...
Modified

They should hold the hospital undertakers responsible...Maybe uniben students wan use am do practical..Lol..
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by ezebunafo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
lasisi69:
End time bodies
guy how far? Longest time no see on nairaland
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by Omotayor123(f): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
abdulaz:
Maybe they went to attend the annual general meeting and get together ceremony for the latest dead body in town.
Bini i hail o.
Lol grin
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by swiffy(f): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmmm Missing corpse na wa oh ritual things. d mortuary attendant shuld be held responsible.
Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by lasisi69(f): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
ezebunafo:
guy how far? Longest time no see on nairaland
boss, I position.. .

1 Like

Re: Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary by akigbemaru: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Two death babies disappear .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos / A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.