Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You (1786 Views)

WHAT CAN You SAY About This.... / A Year Without Sex Or A Year Without Your Cell Phone? / What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by mathias32(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
mine is, freak sweet loving loving

Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by Davids43(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
wow... Mine is Sweet Sweet sweet all tru
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by crosbyted(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mi is confidence, freak, loving, outspoken.
mathias32:
mathias32:
mathias32:
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by Evergreen4(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mine is confident, loving, shy, shy
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by purple11sparkle: 4:11am On Dec 12, 2015
Mines is..... Shy, sexy, sexy and shy cheesy
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by kingcypress: 4:56am On Dec 12, 2015
Mine is, loyal loving sweet loving

NB: Ladies and gentlemen, pls don't fall for a guy or lady using this as a determining factor or else you'll find yourself in the accident or emergency ward. Cos I know we have so many gullible people on NL.

THANK ME LATER!!!
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by Sabadon(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Nice confident shy nice.....funny enough dat looks like me
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by tunmidon(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Loyal,faithful,loving, freak
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You by bolaji3071(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
sexy loving loving shy

(1) (Reply)

How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life / Laugh Attack / Lol So Funny,watch Mark Angel-the Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.