Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,411 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Am Confused On Who To Marry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Confused On Who To Marry (542 Views)

RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / How To Read Your Bible Without Getting Confused - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2015
I want to marry but I am confused about the person to select out of my female friends. I have prayed about it but am still confused. I don't want to make a mistake or do something I will regret. What's a godly way to go about this ?
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2015
bigmodo:
I want to marry but I am confused about the person to select out of my female friends. I have prayed about it but am still confused. I don't want to make a mistake or do something I will regret. What's a godly way to go about this ?

Just choose who your heart want deep down inside you.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by nusta(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2015
You have said it all... you are confuse. Then marry all of them!
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by GSteve001(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2015
..now thats a tough decision, you shouldn't be picking from your female friends like picking a cloth that will suite you most from a wardrobe. Your heart should yearn for just one of them
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by toprealman: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2015
You have browse tire, open plenty Windows, now na the best material to download be your problem abi? Your new name is sorry.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by channelz: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2015
You said they are your female friends. eh wait till you find the one you will marry. When she emerges you will know.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Badgers14: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Get a piece of paper, write down the qualities you want from your future wife to posses..
Like good looking, big boobs tongue nyash..... Graduate..God Fearing or Allah fearing as the case might be ...good manners....e.t c then run those xtics against your lady friends.

I believe this "might" help narrow down your options..
Goodluck man..
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
Write their names somewhere and pray over it. I believe within 3 days the righteous one among them will be revealed clearly to you.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by rill: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Marry the one with the sweetest ringtone
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Marry anyone, they all change after marriage.

PS: Don't let my wife read my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by vooks: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Grow up you idiot
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Ezerbullet(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
It means you don't really love any of them if you're confused because when u love someone, u won't have other thoughts about another person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics...operation Feed 2000 Families By Dcc Lagos / What If Jesus Had Been Born In Today American Police State / There Are Plans To Kill Buhari-Rev Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.