Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl. (479 Views)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / Prince Okojie Gives A Man N300,000 To Start Up A Business Of His Choice (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl. by princessbellz5(f): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie welcomed a baby girl today in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore.
Her husband, Prince Odi Okojie announced the birth of the baby on facebook with the caption below,,

,"With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING I will Worship you oh Lord. I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I'm right in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore. My wife and baby doing very well. Its a sister for Purity.Help me give thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING. God bless you all."

www.bellamendu..com

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl. by ichommy(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations to them

(1) (Reply)

Sports Ilustrated Name Serena William "Sports Person Of The Year" / Azealia Banks In Jail Once Again / I Did Not Return To Music Because Of My Failed Politics-9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.