Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,053 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:21 PM

EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest (34129 Views)

Abia Crisis: Ogah Goes Underground As He Plots Swearing-in / Niger Delta Avengers Goes Underground. / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by engrlarex(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

but we can grow by honoring a criminal as amaechi, of hailing tinubu as the father of democracy etc, you better stop deceiving yourself...........

u shld kw dis is democracy where the govt in power controls everything. I remembered Tinubu was dragged to CCT by the PDP govt, my bro what was the outcome, a panel of enquiry was set up by wike. what was the outcome. I can even send u a mail abt the panel report of amaechi the video is online. from there we can continue of discussion.
Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2015
midolian:
"almighty" tompolo going into hiding? E don red meehn! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I used to think this guy was bigger than the government as some made us to believe

Well, 'he might be bigger than GEJ's government, but never Buhari's' grin grin

Don't mind that Tonpolo, he gets such huge amount from past government yet he still own his workers money. That Tonpolo own me money since September 2015 till now, i work for him at his village where he is building the palace, he still own my engineer that take us to do work there. He must vomite all what he has swallowed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by BigElEddy(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

GUY, AS LONG AS WE DEPEND ON OIL TO SUSTAIN THIS ZOO, MY BRO NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO TOMPOLO.....

Change that "A" in ur Moniker to "O". It makes more sense cheesy
Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by saintdre(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2015
So ewu u mean Tom Polo is untouchable in the creeks abi, I don't know how pple like u think sha... OK. Tom Polo now and the whole of south south self can fight Nigerian govt now abi? Try go get sense abeg... he will be dragged along the sleet like a goat wen they are tru wt him
sunnyb0b0:

Is the creek no longer under the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Let them go there and arrest him na. Tompolo has always lived in the creeks.

Na only dead man wey no know who pass am.
Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2015
saintdre:
So ewu u mean Tom Polo is untouchable in the creeks abi, I don't know how pple like u think sha... OK. Tom Polo now and the whole of south south self can fight Nigerian govt now abi? Try go get sense abeg... he will be dragged along the sleet like a goat wen they are tru wt him

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by fulanigunman: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I AM NOT SUPPORTING TOMPOLO, AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT HIM. Buhari SHOULD USE HIS WISDOM, HE WANTS TO PEG OUR BUDGET TO THE PRODUCTION OF OIL, AND NOW HE WANTS TO ARREST THE LEADER OF THE MILITANT GROUP, DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL?

NO, THE MAN SHOULD LEARN TO BEHAVE LIKE A MONKEY, ONE BOMB FIRED AT SHELL, CHEVRON ETC, WILL SCATTER THE ECONOMY TO PIECES. I KNOW SOME THUGS WONT SUPPORT MY VIEWS, BUT HE NEEDS THE OIL(REGION, MILITANTS) MORE THAN THEY NEED HIM.

SALAAM MY BRO(MIDOLIAN)
it will be even better if that oil will go Kaboom!.maybe we ll awaken.
Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by dazdilijae(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Did those even tougher and more influential than you not make worse threats than this before the election? If I recall correctly they threatened to "ground" and "destroy" Nigeria if GEJ did not get a second term. What is the reality today? No one takes you lot seriously any more. Least of all not Buhari and he is showing this everyday by acting rather than talking emptily as you and your fellow braggarts are fond of doing.

I do not say this on my own powers but on the grounds that no other president has ever been arrested for all the crimes they committed in Nigeria which is far worst than his not even the present PMB as a dictator after he was thrown out of office in 1983 till date.
The fact that we talk so freely of his is because of the FOI bill he signed so he CAN NOT be arrested not even dreamt of cos it would destroy Nigeria trust me.
If you doubt me let the government try it bayelsa elections is just a smile in the wailing Nigeria would experience
Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by derolemode(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dannyset:
How long can he hide? Go and clear your name and successfully go to prison.

Even if he bury himself deep into the swamp, you can't run away from govt inside the govt territory.

"you can't run away from govt inside the govt territory." - what do u hav 2 say about d missing Chibok girls? Is Sambisa in Nigeria or Chad? Are Boko Haram militants in Nigeria or Saudi Arabia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / What Olukemi Badenoch Said About Nigeria In 2017 (Throwback) / Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.