Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) (26883 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by 2tanG0: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
na wa oo

can this madam do this to her own child(ren)?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wicked soul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*MODIFIED*

Dear ma,
Are u even JUST between ur housemaid and your children?

Don't u tell ur kids to eat in the dining table while u order ur housemaid to eat in the kitchen?

Don't u tell ur kids to bath in the restroom while u order ur houseboy to bath outside?

Don't u buy toys for ur kids while u neglect ur housemaid?

Don't u take ur kids to mr.biggs and amusement park while u leave d housemaid wit loads of chores all alone at home?

Don't u sew festive clothes for ur kids while d poor housegirl wears d same rag of last year?

Don't u give ur kids chicken laps while u give d poor housegal the bone?

Don't u send ur housemaid on several errands under the hot sun but u don't do d same to ur kids?

lf ur kids do something wrong, u merely scold them, but if the poor houseboy does d same thing, u whip him 20 strokes of blaller?

U send ur kids to school but u send the house girl to sell groundnut?

When ur kids are sick, u quickly rush them in ur car to the most expensive hospital in town, but when the houseboy is sick, u merely call the local nurse in the neighbourhood to treat him?

U buy new expensive clothes for ur kids every month but u mistakenly buy okirika for ur houseboy once in 6 months.

U allow ur kids to visit their friends, but u don't even allow d houseboy to even have a playmate?

Ur kids attend an expensive school, but ur houseboy goes to an afternoon local school.

BIG MADAM, as ur housemaid always call you, fear Almighty God in ur treatment of househelps.

Househelps may not be related to u, but remember:
-they are also people's children
-would u like someone to treat ur daughter d way
u treat ur housegirls?
-if u know u can't be just in treating ur housemaids and ur kids, then don't employ the services of one.
-they are not slave
-you didn't purchase them
-be a woman, don't be heartless
-u shall be questioned about them
-Husbands should also caution their wives excesses.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by dahaz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:
There should be a law restricting poor people from getting married/having kids.
madam if that law is enacted how will people like us get married

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by raayah(f): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
osedvgirl:
where are these kids parent, why throw kids away to unknown animal in human form, I really feel for such kids, poverty, death maybe reasons for such hard life for such little kids

Exactly my thought, this is what happens when people have Kids they cannot take care of.

Tomorrow now, a young man will take advantage of this young and abused girl, she will be forced to sell the baby or abort. Police may catch her selling the baby and she will be on nairaland front page as a suspect.

We will laugh and call her ashawo but its so unfortunate, its bound to happen. Its a very ugly cycle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
igbo's their male and female fall of wickedness

I rememberd a little boy abt 8yrs as@ 2002, during my sec. skull. This boy called Chigoze was treated like animal by his so call broda n d wife cry back then.

chop sense small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
i beg the person that write this piece should pls report to the nearest police station. this is deadly or inform the ngo's. firstly, pls are u residing in lagos or where to starting working from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Hernandez88(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
dirtymoney:
Nawa ooo
Anyway, we should expect more of this next year.. With the type of hardship Nigerians are gradually plunging into.. People would be looking for who to vent their economic-related anger on.
I have personally stopped talking in a taxi, bus, motor Park, market, filling station and all those crowded places.
Before person carry me send message give Buhari.
grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Willydilly(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
If you investigate very careful you will definitely find out that she don't have children, that's why she's doing that wickedness, cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Willydilly(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
She don't have children that's why she's wicked, and I pray that God will not give one.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by ayodele123(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
I blame her parents who released a 9 year old to go far away from home into slavery. That wicked guardian, God will judge her. Her own kids will surely be treated in the same manner .Op please inform the police or community association in your area to rescue her fast from imminent death. How can a parent release her 9 yr old to leave home? What a heartless mother,? This brutality is common among the ibos.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by munagi: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hello dear, I read with concern the article you posted on NL about little Onyenyechi that was brutalised by her wicked madam. Plz can u post this on this face book forum Concerned Parents & Educators Network (CPE) and we will definitely get help for litle Onyii.

My heart is bleeding for little Onyenye.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by notjohndoe: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:

There should be a law banning posts like this from social media #moronic

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by notjohndoe: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
igbo's their male and female fall of wickedness

I rememberd a little boy abt 8yrs as@ 2002, during my sec. skull. This boy called Chigoze was treated like animal by his so call broda n d wife cry back then.

If Islam truly is for the wise, then you don't seem to qualify.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by wunmite06(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is bad, i think u should call NAPTIP with this number 0703 0000 203. They are in best position to help the poor girl.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by goodgate: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Crystalclara:
can u imagine when my 10yrs old maid wishes am her mum.....
smh......endtime madam
You have a 10year old maid? May GOD have mercy on you.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by brightnonso: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
if you born pikin, you train am.
God will hold you (parents) responsible for some of the misfortunes of your children, because you are the caretakers over your children.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-YvJaLpaa9-E/VmvUsutj93I/AAAAAAAHpBk/UE6VJ-3eenQ/s400/1.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-6ewluW2pBUg/VmvWdZPF3pI/AAAAAAAHpB0/TtGjdkeD8rE/s400/3.jpg[/img]

A concerned woman shared photos of a badly beaten 9 year old Onyinyechi on her Facebook page, saying Onyinye, who serves as a housemaid, was beaten by her madam/aunty. How you can beat a girl this little, to the extent that you leave marks on her body and give her a red patch on her eye is beyond me. People like this should be arrested. Below is what the woman shared on Facebook.

A little girl called Onyinyechi (9yrs) always come to my mum’s shop where am currently working while waiting for youth service, to buy some things for her Aunty. This little girl is always full of smiles but only when you take a closer look at her, would you see the agony she passes through in the hands of her madam.

On Monday when she came to the shop, there were blood stains on her cloth and when I looked at her head, I saw that it was broken in two different places.

When I asked who did that to her, she said that it was her Aunty that broke her head because her aunty’s daughter’s baby food finished and she did not tell her. I was close to tears and when I asked if she had eaten she said no, by 12pm ooo

I wanted to send in this post that day but I decided to wait but what I saw today was another level of wickedness.

Onyinyechi came to the shop today to see me, to show me the latest designs her aunty made on her body with bite and belt marks included. Flogging her with belt and giving her a red patch on her eye was not enough, she had to bite her too and she is not going to school.

Please readers, I would love it if any human right worker can help this little girl before she dies in the hands of her madam please help. The names of her parents are Mr and Mrs Bernard and Rose Nkrem in Umunoha, Imo State, but she does not have their contact or that of any of her siblings.

If any of you recognises this girl or know her parents, please contact them to come and take their daughter away before her corpse will be all that is left to take. God bless you all.

My contact is 08183324443; if there is someone willing to help, I will be glad. We know where the girl and her Aunty lives. Thanks a lot for trying to put a smile and give hope to this little girl.”

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LpBSmPlKY0w/VmvUh2qILNI/AAAAAAAHpBQ/JLSvHtonpI0/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/see-how-9-year-old-girl-was-badly.html

Make una try fear God sha. This story when you lift so nor be from SDK? Did you give her props?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why have many kids when you cannot cater for them? It is the consequence of poverty that made this child's parents give her out as a maid. This child should be taken to a foster home instead of this.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Madam beats housemaid beyond recognition.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by quatum: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by glossy6(f): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
goodgate:

grin I was expecting this. lol
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:
thr should also be a law that restrict rich people from holding and contesting for public offices.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Tamee(f): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eyaa such a pretty young girl, why are some women this wicked to their house helps? It baffles me
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by emperorchedda(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Crystalclara:
can u imagine when my 10yrs old maid wishes am her mum.....
smh......endtime madam
ain't judging you but why use a 10 year old as maid

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
nawo say nah the mam still snap this pix
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Crystalclara(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
emperorchedda:
ain't judging you but why use a 10 year old as maid

cos I feel comfortable wit ha.....
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Crystalclara(f): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
goodgate:

and on you

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
goodgate:

grin I was waiting for this.Lol
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by salvation77177: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
I called the number you displayed, but you were not picking. Please report this abuse to the nearest police station or the human rights office. God bless you as you do this without delay.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
philemonemenike:
nawo say nah the mam still snap this pix

Do you need any of the followings. Please choose from the options available.
(a) Reading glasses
(b) Contact lens
(c) Interpreter like icho okwu
(d) All of the above

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
When we read news of how a particular wife was seriously beaten by her husband, women will come online and start making all sorts of annoying feminist comments and blame the man with the excuse that a man should never beat his wife.

A lot of young ladies in Nigeria are very lazy, evil and extremely annoying in stupid ways. They don't just use their brains at all. How can a reasonable human being use a 9 year old as house maid in the first instance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline / Man Snatches N1m From GTBank Customer In Lagos / Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.