Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off (47524 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
ogmaskman:

Stop displaying ur ignorance here. They went to court and they won. What do u call victory Ode!
Skewed mentality.
copy the sentence you wrote and visit your English lecturer for correction before you quote me again, foolish blind follower
Re: Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
ogmaskman:

Stop running from pillar to post mumu. Nobody is talking about pdp or APC supporter here. I am only taking them on based on what they said. Pdp said and I quote "if the election is conducted 100x pdp will win because we are on ground here in rivers state".
But now they have scampered into their holes even bfor elections proper.
You are so pained because defeat at the polls is staring u in the face. Yu are a total waste to the human race with this level of reasoning. May ur life spin around the way pdp won the elections in rivers state. Mumu

No way for u to use ur guns this time around Bush baby. I can feel ur pain. The game is called election not thugresion.

i pity your future, if you like let amaechi lead the military …

because one dirty man stopped shaving makes Rivers state APC state, your brain needs cleansing …
Re: Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off by ogmaskman: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
i pity your future, if you like let amaechi lead the military …

because one dirty man stopped shaving makes Rivers state APC state, your brain needs cleansing …

Another Ekpa on rampage.
Re: Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off by ogmaskman: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
copy the sentence you wrote and visit your English lecturer for correction before you quote me again, foolish blind follower

Take sense Ekpa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / What Was Yahaya Bello Calculating While Judgement Was Ongoing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.