Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,817 members, 7,976,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

JOKES: Who Is The Better Liar? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKES: Who Is The Better Liar? (656 Views)

Let's See The Best Nairaland Comic Liar (only Liars Are Invited) / When You Have A Talented Liar As Role Model ( PIC ) / Is He Smart Or A Good Liar... A Hilarious Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JOKES: Who Is The Better Liar? by DJBIGGY(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Guy: Babe what phone is this ?
Girl: Well is the new Bold20
Guy: Bold20 Dey ?
Girl: Yes
Guy: How much ?
Girl: Bought it for N300 thousand
Guy: WTF! What can it do ?
Girl: It doesn’t go off, it has no battery, it doesn’t need a sim card to browse, it charges through solar WBU, what phone do you use ?
Guy: well am using Samsung Galaxy AIT STV Nokia Apple Windows iPhone 30
Girl: What! Which kind of phone is that ? How much ?
Guy: Just N500 thousand
Girl: Babe are you serious ? What can it do? Guy: Hmmmmmm it can do a lot of things oh, the phone browses on it’s own, it has fridge, bedroom and parlor inside, no need for charging, the one i love most is that it helps me do all the house chores and if am in the parlor watching a movie and the phone is in my bedroom and it starts to ring, the phone will walk from the room to the parlor shouting my name
saying i dey ring oh pick me pick me
Girl: Chai guy you can lie o
Guy: No be u start am. WHICH PHONE AR U USING …….No lie ooo

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/12/jokes-who-is-better-liar.html
Re: JOKES: Who Is The Better Liar? by Junior66(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
The guy lie no even make any sense sef. Nobody cab believe it.

(1) (Reply)

LOL!! See The Reaction Of A Shi'ite Community To A Passing Military Convoy / I Miss Those Days When People Say "Cheese" While Taking Photos / Picture : Is This Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.