Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,810 members, 7,942,038 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement (1520 Views)

Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by ObiOmaMu: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
I can't believe what I just read. And this man even needs advice. Mbok, help!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/omg-read-how-this-man-fired-his-wife-of.html

Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by crackhaus: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mumu people.
Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by delishpot: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
How can he just divorce without letting her people know what she did? Just pack her home with no regard for her parents? It is clear they were not problematic in-laws. The least he should have done was to tell them what their daughter has been puting him through before kicking her out. Besides maybe they would have talked to her and helped fix his marriage looong before the mater went beyound repair. Abi did he not want to fix his marriage in the first place? Had he been waiting for the problem to accumulate so that he can find enough reason to kick her out?
He is enjoying sha, I hope this new woman meets his standards.
Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wonder what the woman did to warrant such a wonderful compensation.
Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by Talon05: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
delishpot:
How can he just divorce without letting her people know what she did? Just pack her home with no regard for her parents? It is clear they were not problematic in-laws. The least he should have done was to tell them what their daughter has been puting him through before kicking her out. Besides maybe they would have talked to her and helped fix his marriage looong before the mater went beyound repair. Abi did he not want to fix his marriage in the first place? Had he been waiting for the problem to accumulate so that he can find enough reason to kick her out?
He is enjoying sha, I hope this new woman meets his standards.
I'm not sure we read the same thing because it is clearly written in what I read that he told his inlaws what the wife did but he just couldn't disclose it to us (readers). They even think he's such a good man and they don't want to lose him so they had to give him another lady in that family.

A funny story anyways.
Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Timbuktou:
Wonder what the woman did to warrant such a wonderful compensation.
I'm guessing adultery undecided
Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2015
ifyalways:

I'm guessing adultery undecided

I doubt it's just plain old adultery. They did refer to him as a good husband. Giving him a new wife sounds a bit extreme for mere adultery grin
Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by ifyalways(f): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Timbuktou:

I doubt it's just plain old adultery. They did refer to him as a good husband. Giving him a new wife sounds a bit extreme for mere adultery grin

I meant that it could be he caught the wife with another man. Black men rarely forgive or get over it when their wife cheats.
Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by delishpot: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Talon05:

I'm not sure we read the same thing because it is clearly written in what I read that he told his inlaws what the wife did but he just couldn't disclose it to us (readers). They even think he's such a good man and they don't want to lose him so they had to give him another lady in that family.

A funny story anyways.

He only told them after sending her away. They called him and asked why then he told them all she had been doing in the past which he never disclosed to anyone. After they heard his story they praised him and dashed him another of their girl. I think that was how I understood the story o
Re: Read How This Man Fired His Wife Of 10 Years & Immediately Got A Replacement by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
ifyalways:

I meant that it could be he caught the wife with another man. Black men rarely forgive or get over it when their wife cheats.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My point is adultery doesn't justify a fresh new wife. I could understand if the in-laws apologised, offering him a new wife is just crazy. But then i can't say I understand their cultural practices.

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence:the Untold Story Of Engr. Chinyere Sylvia Akaleme (nee Igbo) / If You Were Born Between 1980 - 1994, This Is For You / Why Men Always Want Sex From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.