Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,862 members, 7,872,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Embarra$$ing $ex Questions People Are Afraid To Talk About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarra$$ing $ex Questions People Are Afraid To Talk About (595 Views)

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embarra$$ing $ex Questions People Are Afraid To Talk About by Sammy1453: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
1. Could I have accidentally peed the bed during S-Ex”x?
If the condom is intact and you’ve ruled out the possibility that the wet spot came from him, take a discreet sniff. Does the wet spot smell like urine? If so,there’s your answer. There’s often a tiny bit of fluid left in the bladder even after women use the bathroom, says Lauren Stretcher, MD, a$$istant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine. Certain S-Ex”xual positions — such as the missionary — can put enough pressure on that area to cause it to leak. If this happens only once in a while, then there’s no need to worry. If the fluid has no odor or a musky scent and you’re about to have your period, then, Stretcher says, you may have eja-cul”-ated. (Hey, it happened on “S’-ex and the City,” so it could happen to you, too!) “But if you’re regularly leaking urine, it could be a sign of incontinence,” she says. She advises strengthening your pelvic-floor muscles through Kegels (seriously, they work!) and consider bringing this up with your gynecologist or a women’s health physical therapist.

2. Why do I sometimes laugh or cry uncontrollably during s’ex?
“S’-ex is a neurological and emotional event,” says Debby Herbenick, a research scientist at the Center for S-Ex”xual Health Promotion at Indiana University and the author of “S’-ex Made Easy. In other words, it’s intense, and getting nak*d (physically and otherwise) with someone can trigger unexpected feelings. An emotional reaction could also be due to hormones, where you’re at in your menstrual cycle or fears you have about the relationship. You know yourself best: If you feel something’s not right, consider bringing it up with your partner or with a therapist.

3. I’m nowhere near menopause, but I’m as dry as the Sahara down there even when I’m in the mood. How can this be?
There are lots of factors involved in keeping the vagina naturally lubricated, but anything that sabotages your hormone levels or your bl00d flow throughout the body can dry you out, says Stretcher, who is working on a book about S-Ex”xual health. She also says that about 5 percent of women taking or*l contraception experience vaginal dryness yet even some gynecologists neglect to make that connection. Other culprits that have nothing to do with age include antihistamines, breastfeed, chemotherapy, in vitriol fertilization and diabetes. (An easy solution: Stretcher recommends applying a good silicone-based lubricant, like Wet Platinum, before “s’-ex.)
http://examcoast.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112295328.xhtml?tema=19
Re: Embarra$$ing $ex Questions People Are Afraid To Talk About by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't think so when it comes to sex both parties shudnt be feeling embarrassed to ask...
Everyone has the right to know grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Be A Matured Man / 2016: Man In Search Of Wife / The Irony Of 777 Between MTN And GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.