Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? (720 Views)

The Satanic Pedophilia Network / South Africans React To The Death Of Nigerian Man: They Should Leave Our Country / Man Accused Of Pedophilia Tries To Commit Suicide In Rivers Court [PHOTOS/VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? by onila(f): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
do some Nigerian men believe is good for young girls to experience sexual stuff early

when I told pple my gateman almost molested in an African group

other African men, black Americans, white pple were disgusted but the Nigerian guys

kept on asking me "didnt I enjoy it''?

when I told pple in the Ugandan group, they said

there were annoyed but found my story hilarious
and started saying u know Nigerian men n beautiful women, they cant resist sexy ladies
Re: Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? by INTROVERT(f): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
are you minding these NL guys.
Re: Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
What?! OP defo got issues. Real issues.
Re: Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hian! The kinda topics you open tho..
Re: Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? by vault(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
those particular pple just appear to be stupid.
Re: Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? by NIJJAking(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
the gateman was drunk and kissed u once and never did it again. Forgive and forget
Re: Is Pedophilia Part Of Nigerian Male Culture? by Fulaman198(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Fricken disgusting, delete this thread please Onila, the quality of your posts have really decreased.

(1) (Reply)

False Alarm / Unbelievable: We Can Only Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -NIGER DELTA Avengers. / Robbers Kill Policeman, Snatch Seven Cars In C’river

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.