Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Should I Just Kill Myself ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Kill Myself ? (1976 Views)

He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. / Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Guys pls this is very urgent.... The shoes i'm in now are over-sized....

Here goes the tale

So i met a particular young girl at a party.. Younger than i am like a year difference..she's 17 sha.... I and this babe have been already so close we've revealed a lot about each other..But because of my experience with girls.. I tried not to ask if she had someone she's in a relationship with until today when a topic came up and led to the question... To my greatest surprise... She told me she's in a relationship and her ''BOYFRIEND'' is a BANKER !!! A F***ing banker My plan was to ask her out on christmas day but i've changed my mind cos i'm just a fresher in school.. And how much is my alawee sef... Plssssssss should i just kill myself ? Cos i'm in love with her like seun and that is kenyan babe.....
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by kilode100(f): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
You can use Sniper. It's inexpensive and quick.. Rip in advance!

Adieu cry

6 Likes

Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by finalboss(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ah feel for you son..but you cn use fan and strong rope.. grin if you understand me.. Reduce population

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by iceberylin(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
A Fuckin banker grin

Y not take it as a competition tho the odd is very poor for you...
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Romancelanders please who is Seun's Kenyan babe? grin
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
You're 18! Do you think she's the only girl in the world??!
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by otutupu: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Am driving past 3rd mainland bridge right now!...abeg come stand for road make I use car match ur head.....abi

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rainess:

Yes oooo.... She Is right now
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
A Fuckin banker grin
Y not take it as a competition tho the odd is very poor for you...

I'm still a student ba !!!!
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by iceberylin(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rapsowdee01:

I'm still a student ba !!!!
Freher sef grin
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by obiorathesubtle: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided so, if you kill yourself, she go dump banker follow you abi?

Oya na.. Go ahead, kill yourself.
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by goodmorning40: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
plss hurry up! u are in that school blocking chances of admission for better human being s

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by zeetyzin(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
In phyno's exciting voice......kill yourself.. tongue
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Helewud(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
What joblessness has caused in this country hennnn
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
I just get pissed when 18yr old guys strt posting relationship problems here!

And that is very ironic. I guess only one person on NL can understand this. Lol.
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kill yourself no dont

Go after her till she falls for you
Every guy is unique in his own ways
You love her go for her smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by foladaraawe(f): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
hope say u dey plenty for ya ouz

rip in advance
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
foladaraawe:
hope say u dey plenty for ya ouz

rip in advance

Lolz grin
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Free101(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dude "Rapsoweed" abi what are you called, abeg no die in vain biko. At least don't let your parents money go in vain.
Look for someone you trust, search for a ritual money making herbalist, let them use you to make money, let the "trustee" then take about 3/4 to your parents so that they can reap where they've sowed.
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rapsowdee01:

Here goes the tale

So i met a particular young girl at a party.. Younger than i am like a year difference..she's 17 sha.... I and this babe have been already so close we've revealed a lot about each other..But because of my experience with girls.. I tried not to ask if she had someone she's in a relationship with until today when a topic came up and led to the question... To my greatest surprise... She told me she's in a relationship and her ''BOYFRIEND'' is a BANKER !!! A F***ing banker My plan was to ask her out on christmas day but i've changed my mind cos i'm just a fresher in school.. And how much is my alawee sef... Plssssssss should i just kill myself ? Cos i'm in love with her like seun and that is kenyan babe.....
plz kill ur self nd d gal wif her banker boo will come for ur burial r.i.p
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by jonaifame22(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
So u're now setting a competition between ur self and the banker abi? because of woman, shey u wan 2 kill ur self oya take,it's already loaded jus point it to ur head and pull the trigger undecided

Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by cruzita(f): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
which type of gun u need?abi *e dey kill rat well well**go dey OK?just trying to be generous
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Johnnoah1st: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rapsowdee01:

Here goes the tale

bro pls send me d date u gonna kill urself, i will be glad to sponsor and finance ur burial.
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
help me tell him oooo... all those small small boys. na so them go dey threaten us with death..small time. I go kill myself
Rainess:
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sniper is too expensive, rat poison is 50 naira
kilode100:
You can use Sniper. It's inexpensive and quick.. Rip in advance!

Adieu cry

4 Likes

Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by jmichlins(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Do not kill yourself but just commit murder. instead of you to plan your future you thinking of killing yourself
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Free101:
Dude "Rapsoweed" abi what are you called, abeg no die in vain biko. At least don't let your parents money go in vain.
Look for someone you trust, search for a ritual money making herbalist, let them use you to make money, let the "trustee" then take about 3/4 to your parents so that they can reap where they've sowed.

It's RAPSOWDEE
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
bro pls send me d date u gonna kill urself, i will be glad to sponsor and finance ur burial.

LMFAO.....

Don't think i'm laughing over your comment... Your signature gives me An Idea
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Rapsowdee01:

Yes oooo.... She Is right now

Right now but in a year you will see all the other girls
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Rapsowdee01:

It's RAPSOWDEE
Instead of u to be killing urself u r here correcting ur moniker

No be only RAPSOWDEE

Na RAP SOME WEED
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by fartkay(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2015
The world will b full of lesser idiot like wen u kill ur self. Euthanasia is allowed
Re: Should I Just Kill Myself ? by finalboss(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I just get pissed when 18yr old guys strt posting relationship problems here!

And that is very ironic. I guess only one person on NL can understand this. Lol.

how old are you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You / Horror story: Eight Feet Tall / Romancelanders: Collections of Dabbing pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.